1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

You might have heard of me

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Pyrophobic Quilava, Mar 21, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Pyrophobic Quilava

Blader
    (Treecko)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,207.7
    I'm only the most interesting man in your life.

Seriously though, I'm new here, I've played Pokémon a lot when I was a kid but after gen 5 I mostly stuck with fan games and the Mystery Dungeon series which is absolutely the best thing that came in the entire franchise for me.

I'm a writer, and an artist, usually doing Pokémon fanart, you may find me on my facebook sign and my twitter is @enkiimuto, I try post daily at least on some of them, but I'll hang out a lot.

So... yeah, pretty much it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. awney

awney i'm lame

Hoopa Egg
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Welcome fellow artist! Enjoy your stay!!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Blair_Chandra

Blair_Chandra Torchic Queen

Blaze
    (Combusken)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽39.5
    Oh wow, I love your art.

Welcome to Lake Valor, you'll find tons of other artists. Hope to keep seeing you around!

Feel free to drop by the Discord too, more art's shared there!

4. Junkrat

Junkrat Demolitions Expert

Articuno Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽571.7
    Park Ball ★★★
    Hey, welcome! We have a ton of artists and writers here, and you can share your talents in our respective sections! Hope you enjoy your time here!

5. dangokura

dangokura what is happening ;w;

Mythical eggo
    (Celebi Egg)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽314.2
    welcome!!! do enjoy yourself :)

6. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    Never heard of you, but welcome nonetheless!

Feel free to hit me up if you have any questions regarding the site or if you just want to chat. See ya around :)

7. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    Hi, welcome to LV! I hope you make an art thread, I'd love to see some of your stuff ^_^

8. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
  9. Barandofl

Barandofl The eyeless user

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,471.2
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    Welcome to lake valor, Pyrophobic. I hope you'll enjoy your stay.

10. UnstoppableGamer

UnstoppableGamer Attention Seeker~

(Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,435.0
    Great Ball ★★Poké Ball ★Dome Fossil ★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★
    Welcome to the lake~
    Hope to see you around~

11. Tepig

Tepig The Talking Tepig

Fire Nation
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽595.9
    Assault Vest ★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★
    Hello there, welcome to the lake!

12. Pyrophobic Quilava

Blader
    (Treecko)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,207.7
    I went to sleep only to wake up with the nicest messages. Thank you for the warm welcome you guys! This community is great =)

The might have heard of me was a joke and the latter was a AC reference btw.

13. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    Welcome to the lake! Always happy to have another artist join us!
    I hope you share your work with us soon! <3

14. Rezna

Rezna Every Day's Great at Your Junes!

Why do eggs break ffree
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Water Stone ★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Welcome to the lake! It's a fun place to be at! And yeah, like Aero said, we're glad to get another artist!

15. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    No, I have not heard of you.

WELCOME!!

16. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I'm swooning already.

I know you haven't been here long, but you seem to have at least a positive impression of the place. Do you think it's a sort of place you'd want to stick around and pitch a tent to stay a while? What sorts of things are you looking for, that you would like to do?
    There are games, places to share portfolios, talk about video games, relax and do whatever... it's like the lake is your buffet and all you need do is pick and choose what you'd like. I hope you find this place as fun and enriching as have many before you.

Cheers.

17. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,620.6
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    Hey there! I like your name. Welcome to the lake, artist friend :D

18. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Hello, I'm Laserdragon14, the meowing dragon. I'm a writer, too. I hope to see you around soon. :3

19. Pyrophobic Quilava

Blader
    (Treecko)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,207.7
    Thanks again for the nice messages and the names =)

I do, I really like the forum, I'm getting used with the sections and all so that is why I didn't post anything yet. I do intend to stay, community seems very friendly and active, that can't be said for most subreddits or Pokémon forums in general. I also like how you guys don't seem to mind reviving old topics, there is nothing more disappointing and confusing than a mod dooming you for repeating a post that technically you wouldn't be allowed to dig out. This also prevents people from interacting when they lack ideas or posts.

I hope to see some of your work too =)

Laserdragon14 likes this.
  20. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    In that case it's pretty much either-or - if something's been sitting way back in the log and you want to dig it up, that's fine. Or if it's old enough you can start a new topic up again.
    The one thing that would really be taboo is making a duplicate of something that's already recent or active. Other than that - honestly, save the punishments for the serious stuff.
    Forums are about having fun and interacting with your fellow man.

I'm glad that your impression so far has been very favourable, even after such a short time. You seem to have dived right into it with gusto. Glad to see that you've enjoyed the atmosphere so far. Cheers.