1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Traditional You won't like me when I'm angry

Discussion in 'Art Corner' started by Vaquero, Jul 3, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Vaquero

Vaquero Member of the Charicific Valley

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    [​IMG]
    Time for the story behind this drawing. Once again, another shameless plug in of Bronze and BIGJAW. Now, BIGJAW is looking pretty mad. He's on all fours, baring his teeth, has blood on his... dorsal scale (I think) and Nihilego is currently looking nervous.

I'll just write a small passage on what's going on. You by, no means have to read this.

Transition...

BIGJAW was thrown by the jellyfish-like monster, along with his trainer. Bronze hit the floor and felt pain in his back as he made contact. His hat and sunglasses were knocked off him during the flight and they landed on the ground, fortunately, they were unharmed. "Man, that things stuff." Bronze said in a strained voice. He was about to pick himself up when he saw his 10 foot monster gator was aiming towards him. Bronze tried to scramble up but it was too late. BIGJAW hit the ground with a thud and the longest part of his back scale had pierced through Bronze's arm, making blood come out and damaging the flesh and bone of his trainer.

Bronze let out a blood-curdling scream as he felt a tidal wave of pain coursed through his left arm. Bronze started to slam on the floor his right arm to try and focus the pain on another part of his body. But it was no good.

Bronze's friends looked in horror as they heard his friend's scream. However, this wasn't the musical grito Hau heard Bronze perform. It was a scream of pain and agony. Lillie looked away from her friend since she could barely handle seeing the bruise Bronze had on his cheek up close.

Bronze was taking deep breaths but they turned into grunts of pain. It didn't help that BIGJAW started to squirm around at the sound of his trainer in agony. BIGJAW started to let out multiple, worried snarls as he attempted to pull his scale out of the ground below. Bronze let out a roar of pain at this which pushed BIGJAW over the edge. He then put for maximum effort and freed his scale from the ground. Bronze screamed in pain once again as BIGJAW took his scale out of his arm. He saw his vision turn blurry he then looked at his arm, only to see red taking up his entire forearm. He then dropped his head and continued to groan in pain.

BIGJAW heard Bronze's scream of pain and turned to the direction his trainer was. He then saw Bronze on the floor, with his arm covered with blood accompanied by a very deep wound. Lillie and Hau ran to his side, along with a few Aether foundation employees to help aid him. BIGJAW then tried to be by his trainer's side but then Lillie got up and looked at BIGJAW with tears in her eyes. However, her face had an expression of anger. BIGJAW tried to move forward to be by his trainer's side but Lillie just held her hand out.

"Stay away!" Lillie yelled. BIGJAW was shocked at this. He's seen Lillie pout and respond to some annoying actions she's come across and even heard a story from Luna about her slapping a jerk in the face. But this was full-fledged anger and towards him of all Pokémon. Didn't she know this would be the first Pokémon to lay down his life for his master? But BIGJAW was about to realize why she was acting like this towards him.

The gator smelled a strong iron smell but this was extremely strong as if it was right next to him. BIGJAW then noticed little droplets of red on his shoulders. He went wide-eyed as he looked o his back to see the middle part of his back scales was covered in blood and dust.

BIGJAW then faced Lillie, with a deadpanned look on his face. Lillie began to feel uneasy as BIGJAW was acting very strange. The monster gator then turned around and faced the parasite he and Bronze were fighting together.

He started to growl at the creature. He then got on all fours and slowly approached the Ultra Beast. He looked like he was a starving predator eyeing down an injured gazelle. His pupils even changed from their normal big and round look that made you forget BIGJAW was a 10-foot monster gator and that his real-life counterpart weighs a ton. (Imagine how heavy he must be with all the extra muscle, bulk, and scales.) No, his pupils had turned long and thin, resembling real-world alligator eyes. He then let out a ground shaking, Godzilla-like roar that made the humans turn around to see what was happening. Mini Godzilla then charged on all fours towards the beast.

This is when that parasite knew, it ****ed up.

Transition...

So theirs the context behind this picture. #Adviertisment (Man, haven't done that in awhile. Feels good to get it out of my system) Also, apologies if the image does not show up correctly.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Mandriel likes this.
  2. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,661.8
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    I admit I did not read the story, but BIGJAW's pose is super interesting!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    It’s fine. Thanks though!

4. awney

awney i'm lame

Hoopa Egg
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    i can tell you right now from this art to your more recent art you've definitely improved 0:

5. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    Thanks ;D