1. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    We noticed you aren't logged in, and we'd absolutely love for you to join us by clicking Sign Up! Lake Valor is a Pokémon community dedicated to bringing fans together. You can catch Pokémon, take them on an adventure through the site by levelling them up and even evolve them. There's something for everyone at Lake Valor. Best of all - signing up is free! We hope to see you join us. If you already have an account, then login and start discussing!
    Dismiss Notice

Your Accomplishments

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Satix, Dec 22, 2016.

1. Satix

Satix the Greatix
    Admin

37%
    Local Time:
    12:12 PM
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,135
    Battle Points:
    ★0
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    Every accomplishment matters - no matter how small. And, sharing your accomplishments can be a heart-warming experience. What have you done that you're proud of? Even if it's something as small as, getting out of the bed in the morning, it's worth sharing.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Almandine-G likes this.
  2. Shadria

Shadria Pokémon Professor

5%
    Local Time:
    2:12 PM
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12
    Battle Points:
    ★7
    Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★Soothe Bell ★
    Pokémon Moon is the only Pokémon game that I've obtained the Shiny Charm on :) it felt great to get it

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Almandine-G

Almandine-G All Men Are Equal

41%
    Local Time:
    8:12 PM
    PokéPoints:
    ₽106
    Battle Points:
    ★0
    I think the thing I'm most proud of in regards to myself is overcoming my fear of talking to people. I still get scared by it, but I've learned how to deal with it and just talk. Sometimes it's not easy, sometimes it's painful, but it's worth it in the end. It may not seem like much, but I don't mind. It means I can make more friends!

GiratinaMissingNo likes this.
  4. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

22%
    Local Time:
    12:12 PM
    PokéPoints:
    ₽278
    Battle Points:
    ★0
    Passed my first purple belt grading for karate :) I'm pretty happy about it.
    ~Gotten Out Of Bed More Times Than I Can Count~
    #MissingNo

5. TheIllusionFox

Moderator VIP

2%
    Local Time:
    3:12 PM
    PokéPoints:
    ₽241
    Battle Points:
    ★29
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    I'm surprised I've gotten over my fear of talking to people, and I'm much more social than before! I feel a lot more comfortable here, and I know that I can trust you guys a lot more now!

I also became a Valor Battle Judge last night, so I'm really excited for that now!

6. ClefairyKid

ClefairyKid (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)
    VIP

80%
    Local Time:
    5:42 AM
    PokéPoints:
    ₽871
    Battle Points:
    ★109
    Psychium Z ★★★★Poké Doll ★★Waterium Z ★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★
    I got my first grade for my research degree back and it was the highest it could be, and not only that but the tutor personally complimented it and that's saying something because I swear he's done something relating to everything, ever. I've been super nervous over this for ages too so :'D

TheIllusionFox likes this.
  7. POKE

POKE Dragon Tamer

8%
    Local Time:
    9:12 PM
    PokéPoints:
    ₽189
    Battle Points:
    ★6
    Premier Ball ★
    My greatest accomplishment what when I finally got my legendary and pearlescent guns in BL2 and finally getting a pearlescent in BL1 with the impossible odds, it felt soooo good, I got a tingle down my spine from it and was happy as heck from this.

Spine tingles are the best kind of happy

8. Vigilance

Vigilance Sir Pikachu
    Moderator VIP

3%
    Local Time:
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,142
    Battle Points:
    ★98
    Staff of VerityLuxury Ball ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Big Nugget ★★★★★
    I got my own car through money I saved up!

ClefairyKid likes this.
  9. Kurumi

Kurumi Nightmare
    Patron

19%
    Local Time:
    4:12 PM
    PokéPoints:
    ₽137
    Battle Points:
    ★0
    Recently I was approved to participate on a training day of Negotiation at my Job because I have decent speech wihen treting with people of other Ministries :D

10. Geroniny~

Geroniny~ PKMN Breeder

86%
    Local Time:
    3:12 AM
    PokéPoints:
    ₽47
    Battle Points:
    ★0
    Dragon Fang ★★★★Star Piece ★★★★Poké Ball ★Soothe Bell ★
    There Is A Lot Of Achievement I Have...

That's Why I Have My Own Success Journal.

One Of Achievement I Have Is Being Mentioned By Principle In Seventh Grade In USA/Other Region Or Secondary 1 In Singapore.

11. Kurumi

Kurumi Nightmare
    Patron

19%
    Local Time:
    4:12 PM
    PokéPoints:
    ₽137
    Battle Points:
    ★0
    I don't remember when was the last time I got one. It is really hard to get for me :(

Note: I am the 6-only Pokémon kind of Trainer :D

12. Shayminlover123

Shayminlover123 Ace Trainer

4%
    Local Time:
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121
    Battle Points:
    ★0
    Graduating from High School was one of my biggest achievements. Seriously, I hated school a lot and I was picked on by others and sometimes I really just wanted to quit, but I sucked it up and stayed in there.

I also got Top 32 in Pokken Tournament at Pokémon Nationals 2016. I thought that was pretty big too. It wasn't really an easy road getting up there either.

13. Eclipse

Eclipse At your service!
    SuperMod

64%
    Local Time:
    5:12 AM
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,883
    Battle Points:
    ★0
    Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I suppose finally graduating from university a couple months back has been a rather large accomplishment for me. I spent several years not quite knowing to do with my life, and ever since I graduated high school (which was several months before I turned 18), I've been in some sort of college setting in my life - so I've always had school obligations to handle. It wasn't until I knew what I wanted to pursue a major/career in that a light at the end of a tunnel became evident.

While that now means I trade one paradigm (school) for another (work), I'm so glad it's over.

14. Wings

Wings Rival

33%
    Local Time:
    PokéPoints:
    ₽204
    Battle Points:
    ★9
    I just completed my summer German course and I'm really glad that I'm done with that! I took the course in order to skip a grade of German next school year, but I'm still waiting for my final grade since the online teacher hasn't calculated the grade of my written exams yet.

15. Vigilance

Vigilance Sir Pikachu
    Moderator VIP

3%
    Local Time:
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,142
    Battle Points:
    ★98
    Staff of VerityLuxury Ball ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Big Nugget ★★★★★
    I got an award for best coach in the league I coach in.

16. ShinigamiMiroku

ShinigamiMiroku Kindler

40%
    Local Time:
    1:12 PM
    PokéPoints:
    ₽69
    Battle Points:
    ★0
    Uh... well, there was that one time where I was in vocation school (certification in culinary arts) and our teacher brought up this thing called "Skills USA". I and two others came together and competed in one of the events, and we got first place for the state level. Would've gone to the national level had we the money to do so. Still, was pretty cool, though it has since served no purpose beyond that.

Also, ranked 15th in the 2005 ConnectiCon SSBM tournament. Skills have atrophied since then, but at the time it was quite the accomplishment for me.

17. Wizarmonfan

Wizarmonfan PKMN Breeder

16%
    Local Time:
    5:12 AM
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34
    Battle Points:
    ★0
    Making it to the end of grade 12.