1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Your Accomplishments

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Ryan, Dec 22, 2016.

1. Ryan

Ryan lasagna bad

pointy face
    (Nidoran♀)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,281.4
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    Every accomplishment matters - no matter how small. And, sharing your accomplishments can be a heart-warming experience. What have you done that you're proud of? Even if it's something as small as, getting out of the bed in the morning, it's worth sharing.

Almandine-G likes this.
  2. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    Pokémon Moon is the only Pokémon game that I've obtained the Shiny Charm on :) it felt great to get it

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    GiratinaMissingNo and Smooshie like this.
  3. Almandine-G

Almandine-G All Men Are Equal

Eggu-Sama
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽25.4
    I think the thing I'm most proud of in regards to myself is overcoming my fear of talking to people. I still get scared by it, but I've learned how to deal with it and just talk. Sometimes it's not easy, sometimes it's painful, but it's worth it in the end. It may not seem like much, but I don't mind. It means I can make more friends!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    GiratinaMissingNo likes this.
  4. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    Passed my first purple belt grading for karate :) I'm pretty happy about it.
    ~Gotten Out Of Bed More Times Than I Can Count~
    #MissingNo

5. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    I'm surprised I've gotten over my fear of talking to people, and I'm much more social than before! I feel a lot more comfortable here, and I know that I can trust you guys a lot more now!

I also became a Valor Battle Judge last night, so I'm really excited for that now!

6. ClefairyKid

ClefairyKid (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

PokéPoints:
    ₽854.6
    Psychium Z ★★★★Poké Doll ★★Waterium Z ★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★
    I got my first grade for my research degree back and it was the highest it could be, and not only that but the tutor personally complimented it and that's saying something because I swear he's done something relating to everything, ever. I've been super nervous over this for ages too so :'D

JadeFox likes this.
  7. POKE

POKE Ace Trainer

Johnny Waffles
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.3
    Premier Ball ★
    My greatest accomplishment what when I finally got my legendary and pearlescent guns in BL2 and finally getting a pearlescent in BL1 with the impossible odds, it felt soooo good, I got a tingle down my spine from it and was happy as heck from this.

Spine tingles are the best kind of happy

8. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    I got my own car through money I saved up!

ClefairyKid likes this.
  9. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    Recently I was approved to participate on a training day of Negotiation at my Job because I have decent speech wihen treting with people of other Ministries :D

10. Geroniny

Geroniny The Spacecraft Of Miracle

Azure
    (Kyogre)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽771.9
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Blue Orb ★★★★★Charizardite X ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Star Piece ★★★★
    There Is A Lot Of Achievement I Have...

That's Why I Have My Own Success Journal.

One Of Achievement I Have Is Being Mentioned By Principle In Seventh Grade In USA/Other Region Or Secondary 1 In Singapore.

11. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    I don't remember when was the last time I got one. It is really hard to get for me :(

Note: I am the 6-only Pokémon kind of Trainer :D

12. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    Graduating from High School was one of my biggest achievements. Seriously, I hated school a lot and I was picked on by others and sometimes I really just wanted to quit, but I sucked it up and stayed in there.

I also got Top 32 in Pokken Tournament at Pokémon Nationals 2016. I thought that was pretty big too. It wasn't really an easy road getting up there either.

13. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I suppose finally graduating from university a couple months back has been a rather large accomplishment for me. I spent several years not quite knowing to do with my life, and ever since I graduated high school (which was several months before I turned 18), I've been in some sort of college setting in my life - so I've always had school obligations to handle. It wasn't until I knew what I wanted to pursue a major/career in that a light at the end of a tunnel became evident.

While that now means I trade one paradigm (school) for another (work), I'm so glad it's over.

14. Wings

Static
    (Shinx)
    Level 100
    PokéPoints:
    ₽677.2
    I just completed my summer German course and I'm really glad that I'm done with that! I took the course in order to skip a grade of German next school year, but I'm still waiting for my final grade since the online teacher hasn't calculated the grade of my written exams yet.

15. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    I got an award for best coach in the league I coach in.

16. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    Uh... well, there was that one time where I was in vocation school (certification in culinary arts) and our teacher brought up this thing called "Skills USA". I and two others came together and competed in one of the events, and we got first place for the state level. Would've gone to the national level had we the money to do so. Still, was pretty cool, though it has since served no purpose beyond that.

Also, ranked 15th in the 2005 ConnectiCon SSBM tournament. Skills have atrophied since then, but at the time it was quite the accomplishment for me.

17. Wizarmonfan

Wizarmonfan Black Belt

Pyro
    (Charmeleon)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽895.0
    Jaw Fossil ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Exp. Share ★★
    Making it to the end of grade 12.