1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

your computer desk

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Sheep, Jan 14, 2018.

1. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    What does your computer desk look like? How clean or messy is it? What do you usually have on your desk (figures, external hard drives, hairbrush, etc)? Feel free to describe or share pictures ╰(✧∇✧)╯

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. warriorseadra

warriorseadra PKMN Breeder

Mythical Egg
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽168.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    I don’t have a desk. There’s no space for one with my current living arangments. I just migrate to the kitchen table when I need a place to work. I’ll get one once I’m in japan...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    FireSpartan5 likes this.
  3. Owly

Owly Friend of the Eco, Foe of the System

Torako
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,981.7
    My desk is . . . messy

It contains basically everything I was using five days ago, including empty glasses, empty olive containers, and a homework planner. Notebooks like hanging out on the radiator next to me. There are three drawers on my desk; I sort of organized them. One is index cards and writing materials, another is notebooks and writing materials, a third is literally everything we don't have a place for.

At this exact moment, here's a list of things on the desk or in its radius.
    - Yostuba&! 4 (a manga series)
    - A postcard from my summer camp
    - A glass of water
    - Post-its with reminders for me
    - A box of erasers
    - A plastic container lid
    - An empty bag of olives
    - A homework planner
    - A stylus
    - A pencil case
    - My history notebook
    - My debate team info (can't be bothered to move it ahaha)
    - My iPad (the charging cord is next to me but I also can't be bothered to charge it)
    - A tiny stump of a pencil
    - A scrap of paper with my brother's friends' emails on it
    - A ruler
    - A piece of paper with math on it
    - A computer-to-Apple-device charger
    - A pencil aharpener
    - Assorted pencils/erasers
    - The postcard I got from my summer camp last year
    - Assorted CDs
    - Drawing tablet
    - A bunch of decorative jars that are supposed to be there

Yeah I'm not good at organizing desks. The one in my room is . . . it would take me three hours to catalogue everything in it xD

4. awney

awney i'm lame

Hoopa Egg
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    My desk is messy because it’s my dorm desk. I have a printer on it and my laptop. A rowlet figurine and a banette plushie sit on it. I have a lucky Cat my aunt got me from Hawaii. I also have a huge cork board filled with letters my family sends me, my class schedule, some of my doodles, and art my friends give me.

5. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    My desk is a collapsible table lol, my real desk got broken in the move we had. It just holds my computer, monitor and stuff, it's all I need.

6. Barandofl

Barandofl The eyeless user

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    Ha! Joke's on you I don't have a computer (seriously, I don't. I've been using my tablet for the past two years). So technically, I don't have a computor desk. So technically, I have the cleanest desk of all. It's so clean, the desk ceased to exist.

GiratinaMissingNo likes this.
  7. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Oh me oh my.

In the centre of my desk there is my desktop setup: the monitor, the keyboard, and a mouse and mousepad. To the left of that are all my video games and a plethora of trading cards back when I played CCGs (those days are largely gone now), plus a couple of game boxes and my 3DS owner's manual. On the right side is my dictionary and a few glasses and bowls I use for food, plus a stack of napkins I have on hand in case of a mess or spills (it's only happened once but it never hurts to be prepared). And then, off the desk, to my immediate left, I have a chair set up as an eating tray, with a clipboard strewn across it and another pile of napkins. (The chair is an old wicker chair, and isn't strong enough to support an adult's weight.)

So really I just need to find a better container for my video games.

8. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    Depends on the day of the week. On average it's... 'controlled chaos'. I have a lot of school papers on it, but they're usually stacked in a semi-neat way. As for personal effects, I only have one picture, that of the proudest day of my life, reminding me of not only where I came from but how far I've come, why I'm moving forward, and who spurred me on to do so.

9. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    Well guess who just noticed they need to clean their desk :sweat: My desk is just a slowly growing pile of things that I keep on adding and not taking off lol. The main thing that's taking up space is a pile of papers from drawing or writing that I use for putting cold food or drinks on, since I'm often eating at my computer and don't wanna wreck my desk with the condensation. Then there's all the misc. stationary lying around and my headphones, which kinda need to stay. My desk isn't very big, so it's very easy to fill with stuff. Fortunately that means it's also not that hard to clean.

10. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Tapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    .y computer desk is messy. I've a printer under the desk and on it there are my books. I dont use my printer much so xD. At right side if desktop there are my books again but just to note down things and a dictionary in case someone mentions a word I dont know. Currently I am not allowed to use my computer due to exams so it is clean or else it would have been a big mess

11. Tepig

Tepig The Talking Tepig

Fire Nation
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽595.9
    Assault Vest ★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★
    My computer desk is raather tidy. It just has the keyboard, mouse + pad and a small assortment of decorations.

12. dangokura

dangokura what is happening ;w;

Mythical eggo
    (Celebi Egg)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽314.2
    how do people even keep their desks neat??? mine has a bunch of super pretty gifts that my friends recently got me, as well as some probably overdue homework from school ^^ it also has a lot of pencil sketches around it because designing the million oc's i have :"

13. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    I keep a very organized desk. I always know where everything is and I make sure that when I'm done with something, I put it back where it belongs.

In the center of my desk, I have my monitor, my keyboard, my mouse, two mew trading cards (one a full card image ex), and finally I have the entire eeveelution line hanging from the top of my monitor. (keyring's I bought off Pokémon website.)
    To my right I have my laptop covered in papers to protect it from accumulating dust.
    To my left I have a neat spinning organizer for all my pens rulers, paperclips, etc. I also have my I pad, my water glass, a well cut egg made out of rose quartz, and a lamp.

Pretty clean right? I kept out some of the papers that I've just left lying around though these are very few, and the dust. I have a lot of dust on my desk.

14. CharlieWeasleyfan

Shiny Roggenrola
    (Roggenrola)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽201.2
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeRocky Helmet ★★★★★Staff of VerityExp. Share ★★
    Home: Printer to the right, napkin coaster, wii remote, coffee cup, bin of nothing, laptop

School: binders and textbooks and my phone and 3 water bottles

15. Wolf Expert

Wolf Expert Canine Scholar

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    Moon Ball ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Premier Ball ★Friend Ball ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    I have a decently sized desk from back when I had a full size computer. Currently I have my laptop in the center, a couple of cabinets, one of which is on a small built in shelf. I have my drawing tablet on the shelf that used to be used for the keyboard, a little dragon figurine, a couple of decorative mugs, one that's filled with pens and pencils, my handheld games underneath the built in shelf, a couple of books, a glass paperweight, and a stapler. It sounds like a lot, but it's pretty well organized. I had just about the same on my dorm desk, minus the two cabinets and plus a lot more books.

16. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    Oh, this rabbit hole. I have an absolutely atrocious mess of half-finished sketches and writing ideas that takes up more than half, a tangle of headphone cords and chargers that takes up the rest, and game cases strewn randomly among the clutter. You say chaos, I say protection against people who might wish to find things and/or misdemeanor with them. Including me. Just find things, not misdemeanor.
    #MissingNo

17. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    Comet Shard ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    My computer desk is shared with three people in the family, so it's really bad.

There are papers and receipts from my dad, and there are even more papers with doodles on them from me and my sister. I usually keep my tablet somewhere on the desk along with my Switch's Pro Controller and there are tons of wires running across the desk to charge electronics among other things. Almost always there's an empty cup on the desk because I had a glass of water and never bothered taking the cup in.

18. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    I cleaned it today, so I only have my laptop, some art supplies (mostly pencils and an easer), a notebook to jot down ideas, and a glass for water. Oh and a few pens in a penholder.

19. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Cool thread.

I have books, my modem, a couple of bags, water bottles, peanut jars, business cards and an old Sony Vaio laptop that is about dead. Also, my newer laptop that is still kinda old.