1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Gen 2 Your Current Team in Gold/Silver

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Hraesvelgr, Sep 25, 2017.

1. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,794.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Let's have one of these topics here too because why not? Is always fun seeing which mons other people are using, so what's your current team in Gold/Silver?

My team right now is between Lv. 21-23 and looks like this atm.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    I have... MY CYNDAQUILL XD I just got the game, but hey, it counts

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Crown of ValorStaff of Verity
    Alright, I currently got a male Feraligatr, a female Ampharos, Nidoking, female Noctowl and female Beedrill. And I already know that my last one will be either Dragonite or Lugia since they can actually learn Waterfall. (Seriously, why can't Feraligatr learn that? I swear, Gamefreak doesn't make sense sometimes)

#3 Sep 25, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2017
  4. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Ice Stone ★★★★Lucarionite ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    At the moment, all of my team members are at Lv. 37, and I've just finished defeating Clair at the Blackthorn City Gym.

This is the team I have now
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

And this is the team I'm working towards
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

At the moment, I've paused my journey to attempt to breed a shiny Dragonite using the method I've detailed here, and then I plan to replace the Red Gyarados with Suicune as my Water HM Slave.

5. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

The above currently! Probably going to replace Growlithe with Ponyta soon since evolution stones are so tedious to obtain in this game.. /= And am going to spend the day tomorrow trying to get Eevee to evolve into Espeon before learning Psybeam at lv. 36. Then I need to decide on a flying type aaaaAAA.

6. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    Right now my team is just a lv18 Quilava and an egg. I have the rest of my Pokémon stored in the PC. I only have one gym badge too so far lol.

7. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Crown of ValorStaff of Verity
    Yes, finally got a Dratini! I now have my team of 6! (Even though she's level 10. This is gonna take a while. Thank you, EXP Share)

8. starry-syzygy

starry-syzygy almost a zombie

Virgo
    (Kirlia)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,852.2
    Just arrived in Cianwood City and my team currently consists of a lvl. 35 Quilava, Aipom, and Wippor. I have a Parasect that I keep for catching wild Pokémon and a Togetic and Suicune that I use as HM slaves.

9. Wolf Expert

Wolf Expert Canine Scholar

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    Moon Ball ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Premier Ball ★Friend Ball ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    upload_2017-10-1_23-32-35.png upload_2017-10-1_23-33-16.png upload_2017-10-1_23-33-38.png upload_2017-10-1_23-33-51.png upload_2017-10-1_23-34-6.png upload_2017-10-1_23-34-23.png

MY BABIES!

Kind of disappointing that you have to evolve Growlithe at exactly level 50 for it to get Extremespeed and Flamethrower. And only post credits so I battled the elite four with a Growlithe. Went with Iron Tail instead of Extremespeed. :annoyed:

10. Hraesvelgr

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,794.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Team update time! I've gotten quite far since I first posted so is high time I update.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]

Yeah I still don't have a full team despite having 7 badges, but that's because the mon I really want is found pretty late sadly.

11. Uber-Dan

Uber-Dan PKMN Breeder

Rayquaza Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽150.7
    Great Ball ★★Poké Ball ★
    My team is around level 48-50 and consists of:

12. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    I've been playing for quite a bit, so I might as well show my team's progress. So far, my team is around level 35 and my mains right now are:
    • Feraligatr
    • Ampharos
    • Heracross
    • Crobat
    • Girafarig
    • Eevee (which I plan to evolve into Umbreon)
    I also have my red Gyarados on the side and a Skarmory I plan to level up as my main steel type. So, yeah.

13. U44151

U44151 Sailor

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽196.0

14. ShadowJCreed

ShadowJCreed Hex Maniac

Meltan
    (Meltan)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽689.7
    Dome Fossil ★★★Jaw Fossil ★★★
    My team is Porygon-Z, Meganium, Rhyperior, Latios, Electivire, and Blaziken.

15. ninJAS

ninJAS Proud new daddy!

O_O
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11.8
    Ultra Ball
    This is a Gen 2 (Original Gold/Silver/Crystal) topic not a Gen 4 (HeartGold/SoulSilver)...

Been a while since I have played these so I dug around and found my cartridges for Gold, Silver, and Crystal last night which all still work :love:. Gold and Silver were both pretty lacking but on Crystal I just beat the 8th gym in Kanto and getting ready to face the E4 again.

Crystal Team

[​IMG]
    Giga Drain
    Leech Seed (Bred)
    Cut
    Toxic

[​IMG]
    Flamethrower
    Crunch (Bred)
    Headbutt
    Dragon Breath

[​IMG]
    Surf
    Submission
    Ice Beam
    Rock Smash

[​IMG]
    Earthquake
    Rock Slide (Bred)
    Iron Tail
    Strength

[​IMG]
    Thunderbolt
    Cross Chop (Bred)
    Ice Punch
    Fire Punch

[​IMG]
    Outrage
    Fly
    Waterfall
    Fire Blast

Can't complain about the team at all xD I spent a lot of time breeding and trading back and forth items/Pokémon to make this team.

16. Hraesvelgr

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,794.7
    Because I've been meaning to show of my full team when I finally got it in Silver but I had to wait till after the Elite Four. So here it is my final team in Silver!

160.png 031.png 045.png 227.png 229.png 243 (2).png

Had to wait till after Elite Four to get a Leaf Stone and to catch a Houndour but it was so worth the wait.

17. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    I just started over my game, so right now all I've got is Cyndaquil. The Pokémon that I'm going to be aiming for are Magmar, Growlithe, Ho-Oh, Entei, and either Ponyta or houndour...I'm trying to do a playthrough with just fire Pokémon. Let's see how that turns out.

18. RegionRunner150

RegionRunner150 PKMN Breeder

All of You
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽63.5
    Leaf Stone ★★★Amulet Coin ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Their's the team I'm currently playing with now, which consists of

The last team I actually used to complete Pokémon Silver was this

(btw how did you guys get their gen 2 sprites? It looks awesome