1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Your earliest memory

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Achromatic, Sep 11, 2017.

1. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    What is one of your earliest memories? 8)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    I don't remember much from when I was younger, for whatever reason. Maybe my childhood was just boring :D I do remember something with a train though. I think my Grandma was going somewhere on it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    Being in my (grey with pastel rainbow stripes) push pram and loads of pigeons flying about and being delighted at their existence. I only had one shoe on because maybe I had taken one off as kids tend to do.
    I still love pigeons to this day.

4. Tepig

Tepig The Talking Tepig

Fire Nation
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽595.9
    Assault Vest ★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★
    My earliest memory was in grade one, when my teahcer was (coincidentally) talking about memories. Everything before that is very fuzzy.

5. HeroofFire101

HeroofFire101 Stirlingite

Ember
    (Quilava)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,673.0
    Dancing Sesame Characters. Then I woke up from a dream. I think that I was turning four. My grandparents were downstairs that day.

6. Barandofl

Barandofl The eyeless user

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    I don't remember much about my childhood. But I do remember something about a ZOO.

7. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    I was smol toddler playing with those colored ring toys (picture below) while my mom was on the treadmill in the same room. I chewed the rings to nothing cause I thought they were donuts when I got a bit older..I quickly learned what plastic was, but it didn't stop young me. lol
    [​IMG]

KrazyK likes this.
  8. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Running out from behind a sofa, presumably because of a game of hide-and-seek (though since I don't remember anything before that, I'm just extrapolating).

I'm not sure why it jumps in to the middle of an event. Worse, thinking about the temporal nature of what memories came 'first' and then what came mentally before it makes my head spin.

9. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    I remember when my family moved into a new house and I got to pick my room. Something about it seeming so big with white walls stretching across the empty room with the sunset light passing through the window screen really stuck with me.

10. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    My childhood is mostly a blur because it was...bad, but my earliest memory is probably moving houses when I was 4 and meeting the neighbors for the first time.

11. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    I don't remember exactly what age I was, but it was definitely before I turned four. I was playing with this Nemo flashing magnet (with little lights embedded in the plastic), and I dropped it out of my crib. So I crawled out and got it, then somehow got back in the bed. I remember just feeling super satisfied with myself XD
    #MissingNo

12. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    My first time playing Super Mario Bros. + Duck Hunt on the NES. I was... I want to say six or seven, and we were getting ready for the Passover dinner (we had gone to the rabbi's house, I think). I forget how, but I'd found the NES, that game, and the Light Zapper, so I ended up spending most of that afternoon playing both games.

13. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    I think the earliest thing I can recall is sitting on this really nice rock in the garden when I was 3-6. We used to have a flat rock that we used as a bench in the backyard, but after a few years, we got bees and the rock was too close to the hives for us to safely sit on. I miss that rock :(

14. SkyBlueFox1

SkyBlueFox1 Black Belt

Rose
    (Ninetales)
    Level 35
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,728.9
    I have a handful of early memories that I can't really place, but I think the earliest is spending time up near my grandpa's house, and we were in some real small rental place at the local canoe club? And I remember playing with a bunch of toy cars on this one road-map-rug thing. I legit don't remember how old I was, so it was probably when I was 2 or 3? It's very vague, aside from that map, eheh.

15. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    Crown of ValorDawn Stone ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    I barley remember anything from my childhood, I guess my life is really boring.

My earliest memory is very blurred and fuzzy, but I think it had me and Skittle doing some stupid 7 year old stuff. I can't remember exactly what it was, but eh.

However, I have a VERY strong memory from when I was around 8 and I can still remember everything so vividly, from the cold yet comforting autumn breeze, the smell of apples, even down to the feel of the sunny day it was. I don't know what it is about this early memory, but I always find myself looking back to it.

16. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Playing with my dad and chasing after my brother in the living room of my old house. With the old couches still there.

17. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    My childhood best memory is playing with my elder brother. He's just 1 and a half months older than me. When we were kids, probably 6-7 years old, we used to play a lot. I found our childhood video in which we were playing Police and then suddenly, I fall from the sofa. Still I continued playing. Then, when I catch my brother, suddenly were start dancing. After sometime, my brother says, "I'm tired." Still, we are dancing.
    Then the video ends.
    I mean, what was that?

18. Starlistic

Castle
    (Shellder)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽39.5
    I remember where I sat in first grade and what the room looked like! And what my desk was like. And my lunchbox... That's about it, though.

19. Wolf Expert

Wolf Expert Canine Scholar

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    Moon Ball ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Premier Ball ★Friend Ball ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    It kind of amazes me that people don't remember all that far back. My short-term memory is terrible, but I feel like in the long term, I can remember things pretty well from when I was a baby onward.

No one will probably believe me, but my earliest memory was of my mom giving me a bath in the sink as a baby and I was playing with what was left of my umbilical cord. I swear this is true. I just looked it up and I couldn't have been more than 2 weeks old.

Here's another one that I've brought up to my family before and they can never believe I actually remember doing this. It's not my earliest memory (obviously), but there was this thing I did every morning as a baby where I would play in my crib for a while, then when I got bored and I wanted someone to come get me I would toss my bottle out of the crib, instantly regret doing it, and start crying. That was my morning routine.

20. Teddybear2345

Teddybear2345 Which is cooler, to be cool, or uncool?

PokéPoints:
    ₽529.7
    Rage Candy Bar ★★★Bicycle ★★Razz Berry ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★Slowpoke Tail ★★★★
    When my ma gave me my first panic attack, when I was 12 to 13 years old.
    I became so scared of her, for some reason and freaked out.

It got to the point I hid in a corner until she went away or stopped approaching me... hmmmm