1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Your favorite 3DS Pokémon game

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Sheep, Oct 13, 2018.

1. Otter Mii-kun

PokéPoints:
    ₽0.0
    Alpha Sapphire is, by far, my favorite 3DS Pokémon game. Funny, even though I initially stopped playing the main series after Gold and Silver many years ago, I decided to return to the franchise in early 2015, by picking up a 2DS and a copy of Alpha Sapphire, and come to realize, I actually enjoyed the Hoenn region and the gameplay features of this remake (despite the many criticisms ORAS has received since its release.)

2. Saraceaser

Elfea
    (Honedge)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽48.0
    3DS? I honestly liked all of the games pretty equally, but I'm tempted to say Alpha Sapphire. I loved Y because it changed so much about the core games and added some of my favorite Pokémon of all time (Aegislash and Tyrantrum), but I honestly enjoyed Sapphire just a bit more. Ultra Sun is a lot of fun too, though!

3. Diavole

Diavole Bug Catcher

Batman
    (Woobat)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽50.0
    All the 3DS titles are great but I had most fun with ORAS. I own both games and played through them at least 2 times each. They're my favorite remakes so far. I just love the changes they brought into those games without completely losing touch with the originals. Ultra Sun is a strong competitor though.

4. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    I really liked Moon... mostly because I have more good memories with it compared to the other titles. The online competitive play was lit, I got way too into breeding perfect mons, and the experience was something nice and fresh. I knew what to expect with ORAS and USUM, but Moon was different and was the most enjoyable of the bunch.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. iNaCtIvE

iNaCtIvE Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽22.9
    Bicycle ★★
    My favorite 3DS Title is X

6. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    Ultra Sun, only issue is when you have to use Lunala to go into the ultra space, I find Solgaleo easier to maneuver.
    I like the Hoenn games and remakes though bc Archie and Maxie aren't really that bad? And they get good redemption in ORAS too, they're more lighthearted games.

7. Neb

Neb Cosmog Enthusiast

AZ
    (Flabébé (O))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,240.2
    GS Ball ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★
    USUM. Mainly because it improves the pacing of the early game and has more Pokémon variety. The major changes aren’t quite enough to call it a “new game,” but they do make it the definitive Alolan experience.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  8. Geroniny

Geroniny The Spacecraft Of Miracle

Azure
    (Kyogre)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽771.9
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Blue Orb ★★★★★Charizardite X ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Star Piece ★★★★
    All The Games Expect ORAS For Story But Overall, It Will Be USUM-It Got Me The Most.

9. 13eevee

Eevee (S)
    (Eevee (S))
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    my favorite is Pokémon sun and moon cause i like the characters Pokémon[​IMG]