1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Your favourite Pokémon TCG card in your possession

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Megarai111, Mar 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    I'm pretty sure all of us own some Pokémon TCG cards here, some more than others.
    What are your favourite cards from your collection? Is there a story connected to them? How long have they been with you?
    Post them here, if possible with a picture!

Here are mine:
    [​IMG]
    Hoopa is the only EX I have and looks awesome. Torterra is the only X I have. I got him from a booster pack I got for my tenth birthday, the only booster pack I ever got from someone else. Plusle and Minun is the only pair I have (kids in my town never played the TCG, we only traded, so it was pretty rare to collect a matching pair of cards), this Raichu is my favourite card from my extensive Raichu collection and Pikachu is the first card I ever got, that was over 10 years ago!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Ice Stone ★★★★Lucarionite ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    These are my two favourite cards as of right now. I tend to give cards I don't use in tournaments to my sister, and Arceus knows what she does with them.

[​IMG][​IMG]

The Meloetta EX was a card I sought out for ages, Meloetta easily being my favourite Legendary Pokémon, and the art on this card is so great. This is also the only out-of-rotation card I now own, and I'm never giving it up because it's absolutely gorgeous.

The Espeon EX is a very recent addition to my collection. Before XY BREAKPoint came out, I wanted to only get one card from the EXs and BREAKs, and that was Espeon EX, regular print or full art. Then, my local game and card retailer was holding the pre-release for the BREAKPoint set, and I knew I had to go. So I did, and I pulled this card in my first pack. I was ecstatic, and the rest of the day didn't matter, because I pulled that card.

Now all I need to do is pull the Vaporeon, Leafeon, Jolteon, Flareon and Sylveon from Generations and the Umbreon in the next set, as well as Glaceon EX (if it ever comes out) and my collection of EX Eeveelutions will be complete~

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Doomhound

Doomhound
    (Houndour)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽77.7
    Forever and always, this card is amazing and debatably my favorite. The amazing chompiness of apples and general destruction of the room, and derpy art style. Houndour is the dog
    [​IMG]
    As far as newer cards go, both Full Art shaymins captivate my heart. Before them is the full art houndoom ex though.

4. Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero The second seal

Jeff
    (Spinarak)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,869.8
    These are my two favorite cards. Actually, because it's been so long since I've collected cards, they might be my only two... but even if I do still have them all, these two are still my favorite.
    [​IMG]
    That Vaporeon was my first Pokémon card ever... although, looking at it again, I'm thinking that might not be the case. I distinctly remember my first foil (or "holographic", as we called it back then) was Vaporeon, but this one isn't (my memory tells me it might be this one). It's the second-favorite either way. That Steelix, on the other hand? I won that in part of an imported Japanese pack in a raffle before Generation 2 was even known to most American kids. We had the original 151 plus Togepi and Marill (Pikablu), and that was it. Steel Onix? No way! Way. I was so excited when I opened up that pack, and I'm glad I've been able to hold onto that card.

I feel old now with my pre-Gen-2 cards, but oh the memories.

5. TheBlazingInfernape

TheBlazingInfernape Gone, probably forgotten

Wildfire
    (Monferno)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.7
    Oh god, where do I start.... I guess I have a ton of cards in my possession but I really don't have a favorite. I guess all of my cards I consider treasures.

6. PlayingWithScizirs

PokéPoints:
    ₽5.0
    One of my first Pokémon booster packs included a banned sneasel, and when I found out it was banned, I was like, WOAH.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.