1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Your First Shiny in Sun and Moon

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Cadbberry, Nov 27, 2016.

1. Wolf Expert

Wolf Expert Canine Scholar

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    Moon Ball ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Premier Ball ★Friend Ball ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    I never caught a shiny in Moon. I found a shiny Swellow in UM in ultraspace and currently I'm working on getting a shiny charm to get more.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    I haven't found anything in moon and since I switched over to UM, I probably wont find any more. I did find a Shiny Sigilyph in ultra space and I'm currently breeding to get a Shiny eevee.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Uber-Dan

Uber-Dan PKMN Breeder

Rayquaza Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽150.7
    Great Ball ★★Poké Ball ★
    Not counting GA giveaways on Tumblr, my first shiny in Moon was a Goodra in a Link Trade. In Ultra Moon my first shiny (again not counting GA giveaways on Tumblr) was a Bonsly during a SOS chain while looking for a Happiny.

4. ToxicKirby

ToxicKirby Bug Catcher

Flame Hunter
    (Cyndaquil)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽19.2
    Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    It was a cottonee, i was doing some competitive battle training and all of a sudden a shiny popped up and i ALMOST clicked attack.

5. LovableLuxray

LovableLuxray Ace Trainer

Amy
    (Shinx)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽126.1
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    My first shiny in Moon (also my first ever shiny) was an eevee that I hatched. I evolved him into an umbreon and now he's a competitive tank.

6. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Philosopher's CowlReaper Cloth ★★★Psychium Z ★★★★Great Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    My first shiny in Pokémon sun was an Araquanid, purple spider was lit. So far no shiny in UM but planning on a hunt after I finish the main story. (So far behind)

7. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    My first shiny that I caught in Sun version was, surprisingly, a Minior. I was so terrified that it was going to Self-Destruct in my face just to screw me over again (Vietnam flashback of a shiny Weezing using Explosion first turn), but it didn't. And I managed to catch it without incident. I was so ecstatic. *_*

8. ShadowJCreed

ShadowJCreed Hex Maniac

Meltan
    (Meltan)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽689.7
    Dome Fossil ★★★Jaw Fossil ★★★
    My first Pokémon without using the Ultra Wormhole was a Pelliper which actually made me happy because I still remember it to this day, but back when I was playing White I found a shiny Wingull and had no poke balls of any kind so this Pelliper helped make up for that lost Wingull.

9. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    I actually never caught a shiny in any game. Yes through trading but that doesnt count

10. Pory-ZPlayz

Pory-ZPlayz Your Friendly Neighborhood Glitch

Iceon
    (Eevee (S))
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽158.5
    Exp. Share ★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    A shiny crustle in the ultra warp ride

11. Sethal

Sethal Vibing to OST

Aurile
    (Alolan Vulpix)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,428.1
    Comet Shard ★★★★Star Piece ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Thunder Stone ★★★
    I never catched a shiny Pokémon in sun/moon. ...Although I believe I once saw a shiny Pikipek.
    But I once got a shiny Salazzle in a wonder trade, so I think my first shiny in sun/moon was a Salazzle.

12. Jeydis

Jeydis J̷̉͐O̵̔̏Ǐ̶͝N̵̒̍ ̷͚̇Ǘ̸̂S̴͘

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,343.1
    Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Two so far, a Carbink (a favorite Pokémon of mine too) in Moon and a Caterpie in Ultra Sun. Both during nuzlocke runs no less, very happy with the finds.