1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Your future.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Sonic Ramon, Dec 5, 2017.

Tags:
?

Have you been naughty or nice?

1. Naughty.

1 vote(s)
    5.0%
  2. Nice.

2 vote(s)
    10.0%
  3. Both somehow.

11 vote(s)
    55.0%
  4. These fourth answer is here because wynaut.

6 vote(s)
    30.0%
  1. Sonic Ramon

PokéPoints:
    ₽10.6
    Do you have anything in mind on who you want to be in the future?

Me personally, I'll love to become a animator or a writer or even both because I'm a mad man. But real talk, I'll love to create my own animated series that I'll put my heart and soul into. I already thought of ideas and plots for it so that's a bonus, I suppose. n_n

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Geroniny likes this.
  2. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    Personally I just want to fight this infection lol
    but in the distant future im looking after my parents, I won't put them in a nursing home here

Sonic Ramon likes this.
  3. awney

awney i'm lame

Hoopa Egg
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    I would love to be a freelance artist, but alas I'm not in art school. And my art isn't even close to being freelance material.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Sonic Ramon likes this.
  4. Hikari

Hikari Poké Maniac

Ryu
    (Trapinch)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽450.7
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    I’d like to maybe be a teacher when I’m older. Also, being a writer would be pretty cool too, to be able to share writing with the world (or country, or just your family, lol).

Sonic Ramon likes this.
  5. dangokura

dangokura what is happening ;w;

Mythical eggo
    (Celebi Egg)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽314.2
    idk :/ i want to be a writer, but i don’t know if i actually can. it’s why i’m on ff.net - so i can receive feedback on my writing :3

Sonic Ramon likes this.
  6. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    I wanna start my comic! Sooner rather than far in the future, I hope! But I'm learning to drive just now so I don't want any extra stress in my life so it will need to wait!

Sonic Ramon likes this.
  7. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    I struggle a lot with the topic of what I want to be in the future. As far as jobs go, honestly I'd be fine doing anything as long as I like it and it pays decent money. I just don't know how to get there :P I do know that I want to keep improving myself and my art though.

Sonic Ramon likes this.
  8. Geroniny

Geroniny The Spacecraft Of Miracle

Azure
    (Kyogre)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽771.9
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Blue Orb ★★★★★Charizardite X ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Star Piece ★★★★
    I Will Become A Animator,Once I Make My Wish Come True-I Will Like To Create My Animated Series Starting With Geroniny And Her Friends.
    Although I Have A Interest On Solar System And Saturn,I Want To Take A Step Back To Re-Discover My Younger Self With A Help From My Favourite Spacecraft,'Cassini'-I Want To Learn Why I Have A Strong Interest On Solar System When I Was Younger.

But Like luxuryluxray Said:
    I Also Want To Keep Improving Myself And My Art Style,From Drawing Rodent And Pokémon To Different Style That I Thought It Will Be Hard Like Drawing Spacecraft-The Actual 'Cassini' Spacecraft As A Example.

Sonic Ramon likes this.
  9. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    I'm considering a side job in finance, preferably real estate, and potentially running a small business on it. Otherwise? I really don't know. I'm trying to take stuff one step at a time.
    #MissingNo

10. Junkrat

Junkrat Demolitions Expert

Articuno Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽571.7
    Park Ball ★★★
    Well... I really want to go into environmental studies or international politics (i’m leaning towards the latter). In the end, I hope to work for WHO or the UN.

11. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    For a career, I want to be an astronomer, but that's a board topic. Being in an research university has helped me narrow my view. I think I want to study low mass stars and Neutron stars. I want to study low mass stars because a. they're weird, and b. we know so little about them. I want to study Neutron stars because they are just extreme and I want to know what goes on beneath the layers of neutrons.

For my writing, I want to make an original, epic story that spans three books and will get professionally published. I'm already outlining the story. I still have a ways to go on the outline but the world and plot is coming together. It will take me a while though especially with all my other work so the process right now is very slow. My dream is to one day publish the book, but I can wait a few years.

#11 Dec 6, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2017
    Sonic Ramon likes this.
  12. Sonic Ramon

PokéPoints:
    ₽10.6
    That is honestly so kind of you to do that. I'll try to think of ways to take care of my family as well. Since they've been with me the moment I was born. n_n

13. Archaic

Archaic Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽70.7
    I'm probably going to work in a museum

14. JellyBunnyBeans!

JellyBunnyBeans! PKMN Breeder

Cuti
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽360.3
    Get my Epilepsy training at work!

15. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    I wanna be a singer!

Sonic Ramon likes this.
  16. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    I'd love to be a translator of some kind! Languages are a wonderful thing and I wish we had enough time to learn them all. And singing/voice acting is another pipe dream. Realistically speaking though, I guess a graphic designer of some sort would be cool since I have the qualifications and experience =) Translator doesn't seem impossible either since I'm already bilingual.

This is honestly a really, really cool goal. You seem like you've thought it through so much and I respect that!

SyWry and Sonic Ramon like this.
  17. DemonicKraken

KIRA
    (Clamperl)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽314.6
    Legendary Triforce ★★Star Piece ★★★★
    video game designing. im almost certain on this at the moment. if any part of me is good and strong, its my imagination.

alolamagination.png

18. Sonic Ramon

PokéPoints:
    ₽10.6
    I like the way you think, Squid. I need that kind of motivation in my life when it comes to drawing, honestly. x3

19. Furie

Furie Black Belt

Slagros
    (Umbreon)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽60.9
    I think I'll go back to school for finance - it's what my career is already so I figure I should just continue on the same path. Maybe have a child, although I never wanted one before, but my husband and I have been talking and once either (at least) he or the two of us both finish school we might start thinking about doing that.

20. Tepig

Tepig The Talking Tepig

Fire Nation
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽595.9
    Assault Vest ★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★
    I would like to be a Youtuber, but since a tonne (metric ton for all Imperial system users) of people are saying I wouldn't be good at that (my feelings T_T) I decided to go for accounting or mechanical engineering, since I've always been good at math.