1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Your future.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Sonic Ramon, Dec 5, 2017.

Tags:
?

Have you been naughty or nice?

1. Naughty.

1 vote(s)
    5.0%
  2. Nice.

2 vote(s)
    10.0%
  3. Both somehow.

11 vote(s)
    55.0%
  4. These fourth answer is here because wynaut.

6 vote(s)
    30.0%
  1. Sonic Ramon

PokéPoints:
    ₽10.6
    Dude, don't let others decide rather or not you can do this or that. It's your choice on who you wanted to be in life, after all. Just remember to always do your best at that goal, too. n_n

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Tepig likes this.
  2. Teddybear2345

Teddybear2345 Which is cooler, to be cool, or uncool?

PokéPoints:
    ₽529.7
    Rage Candy Bar ★★★Bicycle ★★Razz Berry ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★Slowpoke Tail ★★★★
    I don't really see it as anything so far. Been focusing on getting well more than anything.
    Nowadays I just game, eat, sleep, repeat.

is my future currently.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    I've got a clear vision of what I want to do with my life. It took me a few years to decide, but a plan is slowly but surely formulating.

It's been a lifelong dream of mine to become an airline pilot and fly across the country/or world to all these amazing places. Quite a daunting task, requiring dedication, time and a good amount of money. I may have to end up moving to the other side of the country in order to pursue this ambition and I have no family on the East Coast.

Either way, I'm set to go and visit a couple of schools in January as well as gauging living and tuition finances, so I can perhaps earn myself a transfer to a nearby airport to continue working and start on my studies. :)

Sonic Ramon likes this.
  4. SawstheSawsbuck

SawstheSawsbuck Sir Sawsbuck

Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽560.5
    Master BallLegendary Triforce ★★
    I want to go into the forensics field because I think it's cool

5. Dawn

Dawn La vie est drôle

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,104.6
    I think I'd just settle for being relatively healthy, a part-time job of 25-30 hours, and being able to live with my partner in our own place.

I've outgrown dreams and aspirations for a career or whatever, because reality hit me in the face some years ago and showed me that these things just don't work out for people like me. I just want to be able to support myself and experience a little happiness before the inevitable. I really don't require as much as I used to think I did in order to be at least content. Good enough is good enough.

6. colours

colours » seedFLARE

Larvitar
    (Larvitar)
    Level 78
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,982.2
    Friend Ball ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Leaf Stone ★★★Grassium Z ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★
    It's always been my ambition to get into network security as a field so i can be a white hat hacker. It's a far off goal, but one I'm still committed to going for.

Sonic Ramon likes this.
  7. Sonic Ramon

PokéPoints:
    ₽10.6
    Go for it. c:

8. Barandofl

Barandofl The eyeless user

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    One day, I want to become a veterinarian. That way I could save the lives of many animals.

9. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    Crown of ValorDawn Stone ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    It's always been a foolish childhood dream of mine way back when to become someone that everyone knows. Then reality hit me in the face and I dropped that dream in trade for one I feel more in, becoming a great artist.

I honestly have no idea where this new dream is going to lead me, if anywhere at all. All I want to do in the future is create. That's it.