1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Your most expensive purchase?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Sheep, Oct 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Prosecutor

PokéPoints:
    ₽58.7
    I purchased professional saxophone that totally put a whole in my bank account. I have to say, it was well worth it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. LadySmugleaf

LadySmugleaf Cries in Poetry

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,085.9
    My 3ds xl at $130.00, I got it on sale on Black Friday

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Zalfurius

Zalfurius Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    I got a relatively cheap car for roughly 4 grand including repairs, before that my most expensive purchase was probably the snake. he's a bit bitey

4. Phantom of Music

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    My most expensive purchase was Pokémon SoulSilver. It was like $200.

But then I realized I could've gotten it at Game Stop for about $15.

I kicked myself hard that day.

5. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    A suede winter coat years back, it was about $80 and it'd still be good but I can't fit in it :x

6. Deltheor

Deltheor The Demon of Shikoku

Cronos
    (Charmander)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,242.8
    Probably my original Nintendo DS, or my DS Lite. I haven't really bought anything 'huge' other than those two, most of the things I own that are expensive have been gifts for my birthday/Christmas.

7. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    Hmmmmm... well I don't usually buy expensive things, so I think the most expensive thing I've ever bought was a $50 Karn Liberated MTG card. Totally worth it. :P

8. Almandine-G

Almandine-G All Men Are Equal

Eggu-Sama
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽25.4
    I'm a little varied in what I pay for things, but I think my most expensive purchase was a portal gun, at £70. I just really wanted that portal gun!

9. The Royal Aegis

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    Helped buy my family dog at £800. If it's by myself my Chromebook at around £150

10. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    The most expensive thing I've bought myself was probably my dragon necklace that was like $47 or something? I really like it and it's nice and I wear it every day. =w=

11. guest

PokéPoints:
    ₽723.0
    The most expensive thing I can think of was the trip to China I went on two years ago, which came to £1500. It was a class trip and I didn't regret paying that much; it was a really fun time and I doubt I'll be getting the chance to go to China again any time soon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.