1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Your most successful competitive team

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by RadEmpoleon, Nov 3, 2018.

Tags:
  1. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™ (they/them)

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,401.4
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    What’s your most successful competitive team? The one that gets you the most victories. This is my team in White 2 for battle subway/PWT singles:
    Floralia (Lilligant)
    Item: Big Root
    Ability: Own Tempo
    Nature: Modest
    Moves: Sleep Powder, Dream Eater, Quiver Dance, Giga Drain
    (I wanted this set to originally be one with petal dance so I could spam but I didn’t want to get locked into it. I usually lead with Floralia and she swept an entire team of all grass types. She will soon be invested in max Special Attack and Speed EVs, and the last 4 will go into Defense.)

JollyRanch (Salamence)
    Item: Life Orb (sometimes Flying Gem)
    Ability: Moxie
    Nature: Jolly (hence the name JollyRanch)
    Moves: Brick Break, Earthquake, Dragon Claw, Aerial Ace
    (I know Aerial Ace isn’t all that good of a move, but I really wanted some Flying stab on it. Sometimes I use Flying gem to get a quick kill to raise his attack. He’s my trusty revenge killer and invested in Attack and Speed EVs, with the last 4 in Special Defense.)

Clefable
    Item: Leftovers
    Ability: Magic Guard
    Nature: Bold
    Moves: Cosmic Power, Minimize, Stored Power, Flamethrower
    (Note: this is the set I want to use because my current Clefable doesn’t have a bold nature and I’m trying to get one with a bold nature. Here’s a pretty ok tanky/stall set for Clefable. Flamethrower is on here just in case there’s Dark types. This one will have max EVs in both defenses and 4 in HP.)
    This team got me to the battle subway singles boss (who I beat :D) and a victory in world leaders singles. (So far)

If you can’t tell I’m trying really hard to get into competitive battling.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 Nov 3, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2018
  2. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    Ice Stone ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    A whole team of Clefables. Spam cosmic power until the enemy literally cannot do any damage on you. Use whatever attack you have to attack the enemy, and use moonlight to constantly heal yourself.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...