1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Your oldest drawing(s)

Discussion in 'Creative Zone' started by Sheinxy, Dec 12, 2018.

1. Sheinxy

Sheinxy Black Belt

Milky
    (Shinx)
    Level 40
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,893.6
    I was looking back at the drawings I had on my computer (because I wanted to do some kind of art summary ya' know), and I found very old drawings that I made, and I thought "hey, why not create a thread here so we can all share our oldest drawings, just for fun?". Okay it is a dumb idea I know, probably useless too, but whatever, it can be fun to see how your art looked like all of you started to get into drawing :3

Soo, show me the oldest drawing(s) you have :3

[​IMG] (I didn't even had a tablet when I made this one, and the background is just something I found on google x3)
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    The two first ones were basically drawn in 2016 whereas the last one was made in 2017, :3

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Riddles

Riddles Extra Spooky

Grimm
    (Duskull)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,645.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    This thread's perfectly timed because I just revived my dead DA account not too long ago. It was interesting to look back on my old art from ~2 years ago. Oof, I almost don't want to post these.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Moonstruck-Mist

HoverBoots
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 35
    PokéPoints:
    ₽544.9
    And to think I was a guy who was into art two years ago. Back then, I didn't even like to look at art, and yet there I was, taking tutorials from YouTube back when it worked better than it does now.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Fun fact: I still use the same type of notebook as I did two years ago.