1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Your own pokemon?

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Junkrat, Oct 13, 2017.

1. Junkrat

Junkrat Demolitions Expert

Articuno Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽571.7
    Park Ball ★★★
    Basically, if you could make your own Pokémon or have it be featured in the games, what would it be? For me, I have three ideas.

• An oryx Pokémon. I think it'd be ground type, and be found in grasslands or rough terrain. It's Pokédex entry would probably be something like, "A noble Pokémon, although they are naturally stubborn, they form herds of up to forty individuals. The one with the largest horns leads the group." It'd have high attack, defense, and pretty decent HP, but low Sp. Def and somewhat average speed. It'd probably have Inner Focus or Intimidate as its abilities, or maybe even Defiant or Moxie. Its hidden ability would be Reckless.
    • Dolphin Pokémon! It'd be a bottlenose dolphin, water/psychic, and of course a sea Pokémon. It's Pokédex entry would be, "These intelligent Pokémon hunt in packs to catch their prey using their advanced echolocation. They swim the ocean year round in search of warm water". It'd have very high special attack and above average speed, but below average defenses and decent HP. It'd have Technician or Water Veil as its ability, while its HA would be Swift Swim.
    • Finally, a swordfish Pokémon! I think it'd be pure water, but have a lot of access to fighting type moves. Its Pokédex entry would state, "A solitary Pokémon, they're very elusive and are called the 'Samurai of the Sea'. It uses its razor sharp bill to slash prey before going in for the kill". It'd probably have Filter or Sniper as its abilities, and its HA would be either Huge Power or Hustle. It'd have very good attack, above average speed, and pretty good Sp. Def, but everything else would be pretty average.
    So share your ideas!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    There are all types of eeveelutions; electric, water, fire, fairy etc. But there's not a flying type eeveelution, is there? ^^ ^^
    If I am to picture that eeveelution in my head, brown and golden fur, short and straight tail with some white hair, brown bunny ears with white and golden hair, huge brown wings, brown and white legs. Hm, that's cool~
    And the name Skiveon (not skyveon) suits best! ^^

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Owly

Owly Friend of the Eco, Foe of the System

Torako
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,981.7
    Eeveelutions for sure ^^ I've thought about a couple. A poison-type Eeveelution with maybe a purple and orange color scheme could be interesting. I imagine it with sort of a flower collar (like petals sprouting out from it) that blow poison at the opposition. Its description could be "A skittish Pokémon, it is often mistaken as hostile when it uses its poison to fend off unwelcome visitors." And maybe something like Cyveon? (I'm terrible at naming xD )

4. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    I'm thinking about adding a humming bird type Pokémon into the game. I'm thinking it will be a grass type and will have a really strong version of lech life be a signature move to go along with its really long beak. It will also have a signature ability, pounding heart (or some name similar) where its attack is dramatically increased but it will slowly take damage if you don't use its signature move to get energy back. Goes along with a real humming bird who beats their heart so fast that they need to constantly feed.

5. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    I'm thinking of a Pokémon based off of a Snow Leopard. Yes, I know, we have more than enough cat Pokémon, but not a lot of big cat Pokémon, know what I mean? I mean, we have lions and tigers, but what about bobcats and leopards? None that I can think of, honestly.

So it would obviously be an Ice type for sure, but it would also have a secondary type... I'm thinking either ground or fighting. Something to possibly rival Incineroar, even. Crabominable was the only new ice-type Pokémon we got in Sun and Moon (Alolan forms not included), so it'd be great to see a few more. Anyways, It would probably use a lot of physical moves like Icicle Crash and Ice Shard, and it would be incredibly speedy, but lack defenses. Haven't thought of anything beyond that though.

6. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    I made a ton of Fakemon which can be seen in this thread here. All of which are designs based off of Greek Mythology creatures I'd love to see :)

7. Junkrat

Articuno Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽571.7
    Park Ball ★★★
    Cherry3Fairy likes this.
  8. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    Oh cool! One of these threads!

• I'd love to see a humanoid Pokémon that takes inspiration from the Frost Giants or White Walkers. It could be pure Ice type, a physical attacker with emphasis on attack, defense and speed. Abilities could be like: Snow Cloak or Cryo Touch (my own made up ability) where moves that make direct contact with its foe have a chance to freeze them. It can have a seismic shattering move that is similar to venoshock in this part that does double damage if the foe is frozen.
    • A Pokémon based off a dolphin, like you said. This person on Deviantart has a good evolution family and it combines them and airplanes! Two of my favorite things!
    • A Pokémon based off a missile or rocket, even though we kind of have Celesteela. It'll probably end up having explosion as a move :P

9. Junkrat

Articuno Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽571.7
    Park Ball ★★★
    I love the first idea, and that ability is really great! Who's the person on dA you're talking about? I follow quite a few fakemon artists ;w;

10. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    Linked it in the bold part

11. DemonicKraken

KIRA
    (Clamperl)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽314.6
    Legendary Triforce ★★Star Piece ★★★★
    heh, i've made basically an entire region .v.

i'll just...throw that into my sig...

12. Uber-Dan

Uber-Dan PKMN Breeder

Rayquaza Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽150.7
    Great Ball ★★Poké Ball ★
    I made a fakemon once before, a battery spider of sorts. Forgive the crappy art.

Attached Files: