1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Let's Go Your Pokémon's Hairstyle

Discussion in 'Switch Pokémon Games' started by Achromatic, Jul 12, 2018.

1. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★

In the new trailer we can see some new hairstyles for Pikachu and Eevee. What hairstyles would you like on your partner, if any?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,650.4
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    Idk they look weird imo xD
    (At least the ones that were shown)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    I'm not a big fan based on what they showed. Eevee's hairstyles are a little strange... Pikachu's is kind of cute? I don't know if I would really opt to change anything. Maybe just put a hat on them and call it a day.

4. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,943.7
    I didn't care for any of the hairstyles that they showed, but that doesn't mean that they won't have any I don't like. I hope Pikachu gets a hairstyle similar to Sparky from the anime.
    [​IMG]

LostSpirit likes this.
  5. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    I'm more of a default kind of guy myself so I probably wont change the hair style even if there's some good ones. I might change Pikachu's hair style just because I think Pikachu could look better with a hairstyle.

6. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    They're hilarious. Providing it's easy enough to change I think I'll change my partners hair every day or so hahah!

7. Sethal

Sethal Vibing to OST

Aurile
    (Alolan Vulpix)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,428.1
    Comet Shard ★★★★Star Piece ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Thunder Stone ★★★
    None of the shown. And I'm probably too lazy to find a good hairstyle in the game then, so I guess my Eevee doesn't get a new hairstyle.

8. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,275.0
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    If I had a Switch and was going to get this game, no. I like the classic styles!

9. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    I love that I can customize them but I feel like the hairstyles won't ad much, so I'll probably try it like once and then I won't bother after that… Unless I can give my Eevee a Mohawk.

10. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    I'd mess around with it for a bit but I'm really not sure if I'd keep anything for longer. They all look a tad off.