1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Your sleeping setup!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Wizard, Sep 19, 2018.

1. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,434.8
    At the end of a long (Or even short) day, there is nothing quite like lying down on our Bed, couch, hammock, pad, sleeping bag, mattress, rock, etc. and getting some good rest!

I sleep on a queen size bed (so thankful ) with some Avengers bedding that my sister picked our for me. I have like seven pillows, most for decoration. I have a comforter and also a thin blanket on top.

What do you sleep on? What kind of bedding do you have?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. awney

awney i'm lame

Hoopa Egg
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    i sleep on a dorm bed (essentially a brick) with two blankets and four pillows to support my shoulder.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    currently I have a spring-filled single bed with ~15 pillows. When I move, I'm being upgraded to a twin with memory foam. Hopefully with that move I can bring Pinky, my lovely 5ft body pillow, back as I've been missing the company. Lol.
    For the longest time I had a Pokémon print sheet and blanket, but they ultimately became worn out after 10-15 years of use. During the winter I have a large wool/yarn (not sure what it's made of) quilt that was crochet'd by someone on mom's side of the family. If it gets TOO cold, I have a huge, heavy velvet-y fabric blanket that has either a horse or a wolf on it. It's been so long I don't remember which of the two I own (dad has one as well).
    Currently it's too hot for heavy quilts or blankets so I'm just using a thin blanket.

4. Vaquero

Vaquero Member of the Charicific Valley

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    I sleep with 5 pillows. one for my head, one on the wall which I can rest on, and three pillows to my side that I use to lay atop or so that I can have more space to rest my head.

5. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    I sleep on what I'm fairly certain was the bottom of a bunk bed that could be converted into just two beds. I sleep on two pillows and have three blankets, a heavier one that I lay on top of when it's not all that cold, and two smaller ones that are soft and fuzzy. I also sleep with a stuffed animal under my arm.

6. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    Ice Stone ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    I sleep on a normal bed with two pillows, one which I use for my head and the other for throwing off the bed(because I'm not the type of person who hugs pillows). I have one blanket with a normal thickness, I believe. I also have a bunch of duck plushies, which are literally clones of each other(three small ones, two medium-sized ones, and one big one).

7. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    The more pillows the better :U I usually need at least four. Two for under my head, one to support my back, and one to hug. (I'm a side sleeper :P) I sleep under two blankets, one being a lightweight, softer comforter, and the other being a heavier one for insulation. I also use a fan and noise generator; I don't like sleeping in a quiet room >_> I currently sleep on a loft bed kinda like a dorm. I can fit a bunch of stuff under it :P

8. FireSpartan5

FireSpartan5 Pokémon Professor

Zane
    (Genesect Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.4
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★
    This is me exactly, except only one fuzzy blanket.

9. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    I have a queen sized bed that I looove. Gotten so used to big beds that I don't want to sleep on singles anymore. Surprised I managed to do it at the lakeview cabin I went to in July haha. :droplet: But I don't like big, thick pillows which sucks and makes my neck sore from time to time. So I have a bit of a flatter pillow that I sleep on...hoping to adjust to a better one eventually. :'<

10. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    I have two pillows for under my head, one pillow for...something when I need it, and then I have two stuffed animals for when I need something to hug, for whatever the reason. For blankets, I have one pretty thick one that I lay under all year round and two layers of blankets that I lay on top of, just in case I somehow get cold under the soft, pink, thick one.

11. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,020.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    I sleep on my couch because my bed hurts my back, don't have room for anything on it other than my pillow and covers.

12. Owly

Owly Friend of the Eco, Foe of the System

Torako
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,981.7
    I sleep on a twin loft bed (more space, yay!). I have one flat pillow that I sleep on, and a fuzzy Pillow Pet (penguin) that I roll over onto. My bed is pretty much full of stuffed animals, haha. I have a duvet, and change the cover from flannel to not flannel depending on the weather. I also have a little holder from an old church pew hanging off the side that I keep books in, so I can read before I go to sleep.

13. Sethal

Sethal Vibing to OST

Aurile
    (Alolan Vulpix)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,428.1
    Comet Shard ★★★★Star Piece ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Thunder Stone ★★★
    I could sleep on everything, as long as it has enough pillows to drown in them.
    Normally, though, I only use 2 pillows for my head, no more. I own a basic bed, but with a thick mattress. My bed is, besides the 2 pillows, basically empty, because I don't really need any other things.

14. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,313.6
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    I sleep on a regular sized bed. Moved to my sibling's room while they were away because they're older and thus have a larger bed. I use one pillow and an incredibly thick blanket because the air conditioning in there is like sleeping in a fridge.
    I always sleep with this thin scarf to my side kind of like a comfort blanket just because it's fluffy. I also sleep with a stuffed round birb I call "Mango" because it's a parrot whose coloring can be compared to that of a mango's. (Disclaimer: The stuffed birb itself does not resemble a mango in any way.)

15. Neb

Neb Cosmog Enthusiast

AZ
    (Flabébé (O))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,240.2
    GS Ball ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★
    Depends on which apartment I’m at. In one, I sleep on an old couch with a single pillow. On the other, I lay on a soft queen bed with two pillows. It’s a pretty noticeable difference, especially since I go back and forth a lot.