1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Your thoughts on Pineapple pizza?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Morgaine, Dec 21, 2017.

1. Palamon

Palamon Silence is Purple

Guren
    (Azelf)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽59.6
    I really don't care. It's just a pizza topping. If someone wants pineapples on pizza, then who cares? I won't think less or more of you.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    If people want to put pineapple on pizza, that's fine. Me, I cannot reconcile the sweet acid of the pineapple with the sharp gooiness of cheese; the taste contrast makes me ill. I LOVE pineapple (it's my favorite snack), and I LOVE pizza, but I cannot have them together.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Eclipse likes this.
  3. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Seems to me like a lot of people who dislike pineapple pizza haven't actually tried it. I never gave it much thought until we had some during our Mexico trip last year, and it was actually really good. So yes I like it. I'll take whatever flack I get for it too heh ♡

Those who said it's their favorite: high five <3!!!

4. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    I never get flak for ordering Pineapple pizza, but that might be because my dad paved the way. I like to order it sometimes, but not always.

5. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    I never actually had this before, but it does seem kind of odd. In my mind I don't think pineapple, pepperoni, and cheese go together.

6. Junkrat

Junkrat Demolitions Expert

Articuno Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽571.7
    Park Ball ★★★
    Disgusting and anyone who likes it should feel bad /s

No but seriously, I really dislike it. The concept to me is... odd.