1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

You're about to create a new LV account....

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Vigilance, May 26, 2019.

1. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,661.8
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    Maybe if I hadn't thought of "Gwoomy" I would've been Rubombee, but honestly I like that Gwoomy pun a lot and I like having a separate name for LV (even though it's very much linked with Rubombee by now).

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Dawn

Dawn La vie est drôle

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,104.6
    I...have no idea, honestly. Maybe I'd go with the username "Spectra" because I used that a lot on forums when I used to roleplay, but I like being Dawn and can't really see myself picking anything else.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Geroniny

Geroniny The Spacecraft Of Miracle

Azure
    (Kyogre)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽771.9
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Blue Orb ★★★★★Charizardite X ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Star Piece ★★★★
    I Will Still Use 'Geroniny' But Without '~'. Or Maybe Using 'Cassini'. But I Know I Cannot Use 'Cassini'.

4. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    I've always been ChocoChicken, and I will continue being ChocoChicken. I might make it TheChocoChicken, though.

5. RWBY Gaster

Root Seed
    (Root Seed)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽489.0
    King's Rock ★★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★Thunder Stone ★★★
    It is still going to be RWBY Gaster, its my webname now

6. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    I would probably be OmegleGirl because that's how I found the site lol.
    BUUUUUT on a serious note, I would have probably have picked a K-pop inspired name (if I knew how big of a koreaboo I would be at the time). Probably something BTS-related despite how cringey it would have been.
    Though, I love my current username, and I would never change it for the world.