1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Other YouTube Channel Banner

Discussion in 'Art Corner' started by 1mightydragon, Jan 22, 2020.

1. 1mightydragon

1mightydragon PKMN Breeder

Queza
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,415.8
    I am trying to start a youtube channel while I am not very good at art but this will be my banner for now. Channel Banner.jpg

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Jeydis

Jeydis J̷̉͐O̵̔̏Ǐ̶͝N̵̒̍ ̷͚̇Ǘ̸̂S̴͘

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,279.6
    Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Dawww the dragon is rather cute. let me know if you need help with designing stuff, I know youtube can be kind of a pain when it comes to dimensions.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    1mightydragon likes this.
  3. Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero The second seal

Jeff
    (Spinarak)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,869.8
    I love it! It's got a delicious amount of "This is mine, I made it myself, if you don't like it then you already know where you can put that opinion!"

Also, not very good at art? Here's a few things that you do that I do very poorly or can't do at all, but which you've demonstrated good capacity for:
    1: Gradient/blur of the dragon's fire
    2: Immaculately consistent stripes on your jet
    3: Perspective in/on/around the dragon's mouth and orbital bones
    4: Good heckin' handwriting

From a conceptual angle, the only thing I wonder about this is if a non-white background would look better. But since youtube has a mostly white interface, maybe solid white is better? Just a thought, I don't know one way or the other.

4. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    It looks fine by me, mine is made by @Jeydis and before that by someone else, maybe they can help? if you really want something else, Also what will the channel be about?

5. 1mightydragon

1mightydragon PKMN Breeder

Queza
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,415.8
    Thank y'all for the feedback.
    But to answer the question: What is the youtube channel about?
    Answer: I have no idea myself.
    As far as I want to go I think I could take this channel in many different directions and a few of them are even viable.

Just as one example I would like to take Total War: Warhammer and have a POV character where he as somehow transported to the world from Medival Europe by none other than Merlin then ends up influencing the Warhammer world to unite against the Chaos and either winning or losing (depending on how I actually do on the battlefield) with the video format being about one to two minutes of animation/video editing telling what happened last time and then about (no more than 30 minutes) of me playing the game.

What you will find right now is mostly Warthunder gameplay footage and it's not gaining a lot of traction right now.
    But right now everything is up in the air and with my work schedule changing I might have to start diving head first into this project.

Sethal likes this.
  6. Nova Ozuka

Nova Ozuka Hex Maniac

Joy
    (Togepi)
    Level 25
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.3
    This reminds me, I still don't have a banner for my channel. ...Eh, I'll worry about that later.
    I think some shading would work wonders here. Granted, shading isn't necessarily easy.