1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Youtube new episode Pokemon Ruby

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by THunderclapzap, Sep 3, 2017.

1. THunderclapzap

Starla
    (Clefairy)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽19.0
    with a new partner too aint my luck good?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. THunderclapzap

Starla
    (Clefairy)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽19.0
    we made it! rustbord city i believe its called lol

3. THunderclapzap

Starla
    (Clefairy)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽19.0
  4. Dragonair

Dragonair Original 151

God
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽169.7
    Not trying to be rude or anything but the game music is completely drowning out your commentary. Might be worth adjusting your volume.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    THunderclapzap likes this.
  5. THunderclapzap

Starla
    (Clefairy)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽19.0
    nah its cool and I kno this my first lp of a Pokémon game so critism is welcomed so thanks for telling me, but don't worry the episodes do get better as I keep posting.

#5 Sep 6, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2017
  6. THunderclapzap

Starla
    (Clefairy)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽19.0
    welcome back to another episode of Pokémon ruby!!! in this episode we take care of flannery fire type gym , will we get burned? or will we soak her flames? (also side note I think this episode and the next still might have the audio problem but it should be fixed when episode 9 is up but for now pls bear with me lol sorry )

7. THunderclapzap

Starla
    (Clefairy)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽19.0
    oh part 2 is right here too if u are wondering why its only one part lol

8. THunderclapzap

Starla
    (Clefairy)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽19.0
    oooh wow what is this channel? i think im in it? wait there is more people? omg it might be another channel that is interesting as mine, and there are playing smash bros :o

9. THunderclapzap

Starla
    (Clefairy)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽19.0
    New episode episode 7 of Pokémon Ruby where I don't know where the hell im going but that doesn't stop me from making progress, and I have a "nice" encounter with may and team magma, what will happen to me and my Pokémon? find out now!!! (also if you like the content and want to see more like comment and subscribe) PS:this is the last video that has the game overpowering my voice so again please baer with me I wish I can rerecord it but the damage has already been done, so yeah lol plus by episode 11 ima have everything fixed so :D if there is anything that I can improve don't be afraid to tell me critism is welcome lol

10. THunderclapzap

Starla
    (Clefairy)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽19.0
    welcome of 8 of Pokémon ruby!! (yes i know the numbering is messed up but its me making brandnew thumbnails for this :() we arrive in fortree city to explore and find hidden Pokémon and old man ......selling.......things.....yeah............and old lady fortune telling that is complete trash, what happen to my sanity this episode? find out now

11. THunderclapzap

Starla
    (Clefairy)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽19.0
    here is part 2 btw :D
    (and i think the audio problem is finally fixd this episode no more will the background music defeat my voice lol