1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

YouTuber Fans :3

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by GiratinaMissingNo, Apr 2, 2017.

1. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    Who's your favorite YouTuber and why? How long have they been your favorite? Post here and tell the world aka Lake Valor!
    #MissingNo

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. GiratinaMissingNo

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    I have no idea how I'm going to choose!
    Personally I like MandJTV Pokevids. Michael has a lot of great ideas and has lots of playthroughs that I love. Also, I was watching his Sun PT when I caught my first Shiny, so I have good reason. I was also watching his Platinum Nuzlocke when I started getting Shinies through WT.
    TheAuraGuardian. Alex is hilarious and his vids are fantastic!
    Trickiwi. OH MY GOD DESTINY BOND AND IN YOUR SPOTLIGHT her voice is angelic and her sense of humor is like YES
    PopularMMO's. Pat and Jen for the win!
    NateWantsToBattle. Hey, he's got a YouTube account!
    And a few others, but I've been trying not to rant too much! :3
    #MissingNo

FireSpartan5 likes this.
  3. An Evil Wizard

An Evil Wizard The Ironic Mage

Chef Boyardee
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 25
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.7
    Fightinium Z ★★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Beedrillite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    One of my favorite youtubers would have to be iDubbbzTV and TVFilthyFrank. I just really love their humor.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Seprix

Seprix Patron Sint

PokéPoints:
    ₽115.8
    RedLetterMedia is pretty legit, one of my all time faves. You can never go wrong with H3H3 and iDubbbz. Quinton Reviews is an actual non-cancerous commentary channel, so I have to recommend him. IHE is good too, but I wish he'd post more. I also have some other favorite YouTubers but their content is political, so I won't get into that.

5. ElsaRivrwood

PokéPoints:
    ₽72.5
    Even though I've been following a million different channels from the dawn of time, Im going with something a little more recent. My favorite youtuber is Door Monster. I've only been watching them for five months, but oh my god they are amazing. They do weekly comedy sketches and they are so good! Many of them are about video games, so I'd highly suggest watching them. They are literally the only channel that dderserves way more subscribers than they actually have. Seriously. They do extemely high quality videos once per week, and yet they still have less than 100,000 subs. Seriously. Go check them out. There are zero videos that I feel is less funny. They maintain the same awesome level of comedy, it's amazing! Ok, I'm going to stop raving about them now.... ....But seriously, go watch them.

6. FireSpartan5

FireSpartan5 Pokémon Professor

Zane
    (Genesect Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.4
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★
    I only subscribe to the best of the best, and only if they do things I like. Youtubers I love but didn't subscribe to because I don't enjoy all, only parts of their content, but still like them a lot, are Natewantstobattle, Markiplier, Popularmmos, and a couple others that I forget. The ones I subscribed to are: Bird Keeper Toby, Eryizo, Lockstin & Gnoggin, Man on the Internet, MandJTV Pokevids, PIMPNITE, PokemonRangerBoy12, Random Encounters, Underlab, TheAuraGuardian, TheOdd1sout, SuperCarlinBrothers, and Game/Film Theorists.

GiratinaMissingNo likes this.
  7. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    For gaming channels I enjoy Funhaus a lot. And Polygon's monster factory and such (and anything the McElroy family are involved in tbh.) Natewantstobattle (and NateAndDookie's joint channel). Cryotic is also really good for more serious gameplays. Also DanandPhilGames. Jesse cox is really enjoyable too.

For misc channels I like Kingspook (scary stories), NerdECrafter (Nerd crafts), mugumogu (maru the box cat), decocookie (Japanese food and sweets)

8. Kecleon

Kecleon Mod Crew

Ace Wings
    (Staravia)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽993.1
    Blue Orb ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    My five go-to YouTubers:

1. Markiplier (Best videos on the internet!)

2. Jacksepticeye (Not as good as Mark, but he's close.)

3. AnimationRewind (Not as good as Death Battle, but I like Cartoon Fight Club's variety.)

4. The Game/Film Theorists (Amazing theory videos that really turns my head sometimes.)

5. Jordan Underneath (Hasn't been active lately, but he's creepy in a good way and a really honest guy.)

FireSpartan5 likes this.
  9. FireSpartan5

Zane
    (Genesect Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.4
    Haven't seen Jordan, but I love the others!
    (Except Jack cuz' he's overrated)

Kecleon likes this.
  10. Kecleon

Kecleon Mod Crew

Ace Wings
    (Staravia)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽993.1
    Oh? Even AnimationRewind? To be honest, I haven't found a lot of people that actually like him, between the Sans fights and the memes.

11. FireSpartan5

Zane
    (Genesect Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.4
    I like them a lot, actually. They are my brother's favorite channel, and I love (most) of their content. I do find the memes a bit annoying, but they made up for it with the puns and 'Stronger Than You' playing during the Sans V.S. Garnet fight. Also, watch one of their older videos, 'Dora dies,' for ten minutes of constant laughs.

12. GiratinaMissingNo

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    Thank you everyone! I watched a few vids on some of the mention people and it was amazing! :3
    *virtual high five offered*
    Don't leave me hanging.
    #MissingNo

13. Kecleon

Kecleon Mod Crew

Ace Wings
    (Staravia)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽993.1
    Ah, Garnet vs. Sans! That's literally one of my favorite fights ever from him, with others like Chuck Norris vs. John Cena and Bill Cipher vs. Asriel Dreemurr falling just short. In fact, that fight lit the spark for a brand new fanfic I'm working on right now! :D

14. FireSpartan5

Zane
    (Genesect Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.4
    Awesome!!! I'll check it out, let me know when and where you upload it!