1. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Youtubers!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Cherry3Fairy, Nov 6, 2018.

1. Cherry3Fairy

Cherry3Fairy Craziest Sylveon fan here~♡

Sylvy!!!!!!!!
    (Sylveon)
    Level 32
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,025.6
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    Anyone here who has their own youtube channel?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Momo Kisaragi

Eevee
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽49.0
    Big Nugget ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Cherry3Fairy

Sylvy!!!!!!!!
    (Sylveon)
    Level 32
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,025.6
    @Momo Kisaragi, I saw your U&I cover. It was actually really good. Subscribed too. ♡

4. Momo Kisaragi

Eevee
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽49.0
    Big Nugget ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    @Cherry3Fairy
    I noticed you subscribed. I figured it was you because if it wasn't that would be some major coincidence. Thanks as well, I actually don't have a microphone aside from the one on the computer so I have to make do with what I have.

Cherry3Fairy likes this.
  5. Fchicken77

Fchicken77 Goddess of Ice

Plume Fossil
    (Plume Fossil)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,380.7
    Ice Stone ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    I have a YouTube channel under the same name. I don’t make videos, so don’t bother subscribing.

On the other hand, one of my friends have one with 6K subscribers, but he makes gaming videos.

If I ever make videos in the future, I’d make animation videos. I’m not sure whether to use Flash/Animate or do something similar to the Odd1sOut.

6. ChocoChicken

ChocoChicken A Screaming Chicken

E G G 2.3
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽61.6
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    I have a channel.
    On this channel, I comment on stuff and I watch videos. I also like stuff. And I subscribe to people. 'tis all.

7. Arod

Arod Dededegree in Trigonometry and Gordo Physics

Venom
    (Seviper)
    Level 72
    PokéPoints:
    ₽51.6
    I have a channel but it’s really small and bad XD

I really only upload cool replays I got when playing Smash Bros. And I only post if the replay is really good.

8. ShinigamiMiroku

...Jirachi?
    (Jirachi Egg)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽944.5
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    Technically everyone who makes an account has a channel. That said, most of us don't have any videos posted. I have a couple of RL videos posted on mine, but mainly to preserve them since I like to clean my phone out every now and then.

I also have a couple of game VODs, but I kept them unlisted mainly because I was testing out the audio for some of them. I can post links, though, if anyone wants to see them.

9. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachioed Machamp

Pulgasari
    (Aron)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽447.2
    I want to start making YouTube videos, but I have no idea what kind of videos to make.

10. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon Black Belt

Raspberry
    (Drilbur)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽116.4
    Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    I have a channel but I rarely post and somehow one of my videos hit 1K views
    if you really wanna know what my channel is called then pm me

11. HiddenLore

Casey
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 4
    PokéPoints:
    ₽991.0
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★Root Fossil ★★★Beedrillite ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    I made one several years ago, and began trying to upload. Sadly I haven't posted for over a year.
    Feel free to subscribe if you want. Perhaps I should try to return to it.

12. TheBlazingInfernape

TheBlazingInfernape The Monkey King

Wildfire
    (Monferno)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽367.2
    Yep. I upload Let's Plays, Pokémon Showdown battles, Streams and recently a reaction to the last Smash direct.
    WARNING: I have the mouth of a sailor. I know some people don't like that so fair warning.

13. Tala

Tala Is Tala

Ian
    (Tylphosion)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,532.0
    Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    I have a gaming channel, I record my videos with either my phone or my video camera. I do not have the money to buy special stuff. I also have few subbers but they never watch or comment
    its on my profile, HeartBreakStudios

14. Nova Ozuka

Nova Ozuka Black Belt

Florus
    (Bulbasaur)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽86.6
    You can find the link to my channel in my sig. I make mostly LP videos. The games I'm currently playing for my channel are Super Mario Maker, The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword, Kirby and the Rainbow Curse, The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess HD, Super Smash Bros Wii U, Xenoblade, Mario Kart 8, and Lego Jurassic World, in that order. I try to upload at least every week, I have over 20 videos currently uploaded and only 6 subscribers. My current subscriber goal is 15.

I plan to play against my subs in Mario Kart 8 some time, but not until I at least have enough to fill all 11 slots.

15. Owly

Owly This Is Owlyween

Aurora
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,018.2
    I technically have a channel, but I just used it to make playlists of albums before I got Spotify. But I don't make videos, I prefer watching.

16. Cherry3Fairy

Sylvy!!!!!!!!
    (Sylveon)
    Level 32
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,025.6
    I too have a channel- ariya. I made it a while ago and always wanted to post something but couldn't gather up the courage. Then I finally did!
    It'll be nice if ya'll would subscribe.
    Screenshot_2018-11-12-12-13-21.png