1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Yu-Gi-Oh!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CilanLover15, Jul 30, 2014.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CilanLover15

Ruby
    (Cubone)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽49.0
    Hiiii my adored peeps! :3 This is a new thing i want to ask today (Sorry if i annoy too much with my forums)
    Ok, let's get down to business XD
    Anyway, which version of Yu-Gi-Oh! do you most like or love?
    I love Yu-Gi-Oh! GX, it's super cool, even some of the boy characters are so Kawaii!!! and well, i have a crush on some of them ^^' but the most important reason of why I LOVE it it's because the duels get so much epic and amazing!!!
    Ok, i'll leave you thinking.
    Love you all! :3

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    Does this still exist? XD I remember watching Yu-Gi-Oh and having quite a lot of those cards, but I don't remember which version I watched, I guess it was the original series.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Fooze

Fooze Rival

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    Yeah, the TCG is still pretty popular but I just collect them now. Dueling competitions are lame. I believe Zexal is the latest anime series of Yu-Gi-Oh! but I haven't watched the anime in ages.

My favourite version of Yu-Gi-Oh! is the classic version, with Yugi and Kaiba. Their battles were on another level compared to the more child-friendly stuff nowadays. Monsters were scary and tough back then and the anime wasn't afraid to get dark as the story progressed. GX is cool too, since I own most of Jaden's deck irl, but the classic YGO anime was the greatest.

5DS and Zexal, I haven't bothered to watch but Yusei seems like an interesting protagonist so maybe I'll start watching the anime again.

4. CilanLover15

Ruby
    (Cubone)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽49.0
    EEH?! d-did you say that you have jaden's deck?! O.O AMAZING!!!!!! to tell the truth, GX will be my most favourite. Sometimes I laughed at some scenes of it XD but i almost blush too, eh? (little secret of mine) And well, my #1 character for me is
    Syrus Truesdale. He's so damn cute!!!!!!

5. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    I really like the Original Yu-Gi-Oh series because it really dark for what it was at the time. Imagine traveling to a world where the ancient past affects everything you know he moment you set your hands on a piece of jewelry! xD

6. Lucy

Lucy ☆ 𝖉𝖗𝖆𝖌𝖔𝖓 𝖘𝖑𝖆𝖞𝖊ð

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    Arc-V. I used to love GX because of how amusing and good it was (plus I really liked the characters, especially Jaden/Judai and Jesse/Johan), but then I decided to watch Arc-V on a whim and it tossed GX to second place. Really love the cast (Yuuya especially; he's so adorable and makes lots of funny expressions), love the concept of Pendulum summons, love the concept of Action Duels, and it seems like it'll end up being good~

7. Serena-chan

Serena-chan Bask under the moon's warmth

Rick
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.3
    Amulet Coin ★★★
    I just wanna talk about yugioh so....... Does anyone know where you can watch the Arc-v episodes?
    I have watched all the series except that one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.