1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Portfolio Zane’s Art

Discussion in 'Art Corner' started by Zane, Jun 18, 2020.

1. Zane

Zane Swimmer

Meltan
    (Meltan)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽144.6
    Hey! Welcome to my art portfolio. I started drawing this May and I’ve got a few pieces I’m going to share here.

First we have Zane, my first OC, as a student.
    [​IMG]

Next is Regina, another one of my OCs. She and Zane are classmates.
    [​IMG]

Finally, I have another piece with Zane, although it’s in a different style this time.
    [​IMG]
    No words. Head empty.

I’d love to write a story about Zane, Regina, and 2 more characters, but I still can’t come up with a proper first chapter. We’ll see how that ends up lol

Jeydis, Riddles and Skullbash like this.
  2. Zane

Zane Swimmer

Meltan
    (Meltan)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽144.6
    I forgot to post this when I first made this thread lol I also designed a female Mega Meowstic.

[​IMG]

Mega Meowstic (Female)
    Constraint Pokémon
    Ability: Psychic Surge
    Type: Psychic/Ghost

Stats
    HP: 74
    Attack: 48
    Defense: 76 -> 86
    Sp. Attack: 83 -> 173
    Sp. Defense: 81
    Speed: 104

Dex Entry
    After Mega Evolution, Meowstic has lost all sense of restraint and unleashes its full power by keeping its ears open. It now levitates as a result of psychic energy pouring from its body.

I’ve got a design for the male Mega Meowstic but I’m kinda lazy sooo that might take a while haha

Jeydis likes this.
  3. Zane

Zane Swimmer

Meltan
    (Meltan)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽144.6
    Just finished this one a few minutes ago! His name is Helios, another one of my OCs. He’s also classmates with Zane and Regina, although this time I decided not to make him wear the uniform. If he had a Pokémon it’d probably be a Shinx.

[​IMG]

#3 Jun 21, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2020
  4. Zane

Zane Swimmer

Meltan
    (Meltan)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽144.6
    As part of the Summer Scramble Roleplay Activity with Team Might titled “Deep Dark Mystery,” I had to make a character! While I didn’t have to design him, I really wanted to because I try to draw my OCs as much as possible. His name is Theon Sinclair, but he prefers to go by Theo so we’ll call him that instead.

Theo is from Accumula Town in the Unova region. He gives off a harsh and cold attitude towards other people and rarely speaks, brought about by his strict upbringing. However, he is actually very kind and only shows this side towards his Pokémon, Emolga and Glaceon.

[​IMG]

I honestly feel like he looks a lot older than 15, which is his age, probably because of his eyes? I got really lazy and decided to not do a pen lineart or shading for this one, but I think it came out great.

Vigilance likes this.
  5. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Theo looks fabulous and I just wanted to say, your artwork is breathtaking. You're super talented and I do hope to see more work and can't wait.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Zane likes this.
  6. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    Have you seriously only been drawing since May? And you already have a distinct style of your own? That's pretty amazing. I do really like your style though, it's cool.

Zane likes this.
  7. Zane

Zane Swimmer

Meltan
    (Meltan)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽144.6
    I come here today with a Fakémon that I just recently designed. Ice-type is probably my favorite Pokémon type but not a lot get introduced every generation, so I made my own!

[​IMG]

Crycicle
    The Wolf Cub Pokémon
    Ability: Run Away
    Hidden Ability: Slush Rush
    Type: Ice

Base Stats
    HP: 45
    Attack: 20
    Defense: 50
    Special Attack: 65
    Special Defense: 50
    Speed: 60
    Total: 290

Dex Entries
    Crycicle tend to live in packs with a Frosthowl in order to survive. Sometimes, mountain hikers can hear the loud cries of a Crycicle who got separated from its pack.

Crycicle are known for being extremely timid and are extremely wary of other Pokémon and humans. It is difficult for a Trainer to gain its trust even after it is captured.

Evolution
    Crycicle evolves into Frosthowl when leveled up with high friendship starting at level 25, which evolves into Glacierush at level 50.

Name Origin
    Cry + Icicle

I do plan on giving it an evolution but I haven’t drawn it yet.

#7 Aug 4, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2020