1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Zangoose vs. Seviper!

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Slugkid, Mar 5, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Slugkid

Slugkid Slacker Extraordinaire

PokéPoints:
    ₽50.0
    [​IMG]

Was I the only one to love the fact that there is actually a long-standing feud between two Pokémon? I really wish there was an explanation, and it'd been rad if there had been some sort of skirmish between the two species (Although that'd been really improbable and maybe even unfitting a Pokémon game)

What is your favorite of the two? I really like Zangoose but it always seems to me Seviper is just a better Pokémon...
    I'd really like it if they were native to Gen. VI's region and the fighting continued. Maybe they could even get an evolution and have... Evolved rivalry... Or something.

2. Doomhound

Doomhound
    (Houndour)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽77.7
    Zangoose is pretty cool but SEVIPER IS A FREAKING BOSS!!!!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. PokeMaster1

PokeMaster1 Dragon Tamer

PokéPoints:
    ₽141.3
    Zangoose is mostly a good Pokémon with Swords Dance and Slash(A combo i use for it only). Seviper, never really used him much, so I'd go with Zangoose. If I can Imagine Zangoose and Seviper evolved, it should still be a rivalry still.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Stark

Stark

PokéPoints:
    ₽0.0
    I'm a Seviper fan through and through, though I think Zangoose is more usable.

Also, the feud is related to the fact that the snakes Seviper is based on were often put against Mongooses (Mongeese? :D) as a sport. Mongooses dislike snakes, I believe.

5. Oim

Oim Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    Yeah, it's a long-standing feud in fiction and they were put against each other in some cultures. Mongooses are immune to snake neurotoxins, or at least highly resistant (would explain its Ability) and are known as one of the few animals that can stand up to the deadliest snakes in the world.

I've never used either really but overall I like Zangoose better, one of the coolest normal types.

6. Tomatketchup

Tomatketchup Black Belt

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    I prefer Zangoose, still, it feels like one of those Pokémon like Dunsparce that's just kinda there, that nobody mentions, isn't widespread across the game or really have anything special about them.

7. Banshee

Banshee Pokémon Professor

Gregg the Egg
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽62.1
    I really like Zangoose. I have one in one of my games and he's pretty handy when it comes to battling. He can learn a variety of different attacks. So yeah. My vote goes to Zangoose :'D But I do wish they would have more on the rivalry of the two.

8. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Zangoose probably wins for me. I still don't like both of these pokes, though.

9. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    Man, I love them both. I can't decide which I like better.

10. Trainer_Ebony

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    Zangoose deffinately.
    I feel the need to point out that despite their rivalry, they can breed : P

EmeraldGlee likes this.
  11. OmegaBlazeBoy441

OmegaBlazeBoy441 Poké Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    Zangoose is epic i like it Design more than i do Seviper plus i never really cared too much for seviper,i mean its just a better arbok

12. Shadow Blaze

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.0
    I live Seviper... It's design is cool, and I always like the snake Pokémon... Arbok, Seviper, Serperior... The snake Pokémon are just awesome.

13. Pixil

Pixil Pokémon Professor

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.7
    In looks, I like Zangoose much more. Actually, in everything, I like Zangoose more. =D Not that I don't like Seviper; I like serpent-like Pokémon but Zangoose is just so cool (and kinda cute too). In battle I'd much rather use Zangoose, but that's probably because I really like normal types and don't really like poison types.

Anyway, yeah, Zangoose for me.

14. GarchompIsBlaziken

PokéPoints:
    ₽44.8
    I like them both equally. I believe in r/s/e there is a trainer with both on her team, lol.

15. Juju

Juju Psychic

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    I'm going with Zangoose. It's an amazing Pokémon and I love swords dance and slash combo!

16. Cobalt

Cobalt I'M A HURRICANE

PokéPoints:
    ₽64.6
    I like Seviper more than Zangoose. It looks cooler and has better stat distribution. I like it more, because it's just a better Pokémon. Also, snakes are cooler than just...big cat things.

17. The Unknown

The Unknown Collector

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    In my opinion, Zangoose looks more badass, but Seviper is more fun to use in the game (a poison snake would have cooler moves than a normal type, demented, standing rabbit).

18. Mr.Slowpoke

PokéPoints:
    ₽32.9
    I would have to say Zangoose Just because its stats in my opinion are better and i have tried using serviper and I couldn't

19. Fooze

Fooze Rival

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    Zangoose for me. I believe that both should receive evolutions in the next generations, since they are both amongst the less popular group of Pokémon. Zangoose is a pretty kickass Pokémon and I love it's shiny evolution too. I think Seviper looks pretty derpy and being one of Team Rocket's Pokémon didn't really boost his popularity. I do, however, believe that Seviper does have the better moveset out of the two. I do agree with most saying that their feud should continue into the next generations and maybe their story could be expanded a bit too if they receive evolutions.

20. BenitoTijerinaArt

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Going with Zangoose! Crush claw + swords dance is amazing. Honestly it's way more useful

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.