1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Legendary Chaos- A Story About Crazy Legendaries

Discussion in 'Literature Library' started by ~Nova~, Jan 3, 2017.

Tags:
  1. ~Nova~

~Nova~ Birby Friend

PokéPoints:
    ₽284.5
    Yo yo yo peoples, welcome to this story which is a glimpse into my insane mind! I already have this story up on Fanfiction, but I decided to put it up here because reasons.​
    Also a note: I started this story before Sun and Moon came out, and I'm currently working on those specfic chapters now.​
    I plan to update this daily until I get caught up to the story on Fanfiction. I didn't do much editing to the first few chapters, so they might not be as good.​
    WARNING: the following story contains insanity, legendaries acting very immature, nonsense, fourth wall breaking (because who needs that wall, anyway?), and complete nonsense.
    So, if you're somehow not convinced to run away screaming yet, I welcome you to enjoy:​
    LEGENDARY CHAOS
    yay rainbow
    CHAPTER UNO
    Intro
    It was a normal day in the Hall of Origin, meaning it was chaos.

Kyogre and Groudon were trying to kill each other, Rayquaza was trying to calm them down, Mew was guzzling down energy drinks with Victini, Xerneas and Yveltal were mostly avoiding each other, Zygarde was waving around "SAVE THE EARTH!" signs and t-shirts despite lack of arms, the Latis were zooming around, the Lake, Regi, and Bird trios were playing Go Fish, Mewtwo was standing in a corner, staring at the wall, Darkrai was watching them all with an annoyed look, Cresselia was spreading moondust all over, screaming, "PIXIE DUST MAKES YOU FLY!", Reshiram and Zekrom were eyeing each other, Kyurem was laughing evilly on the other side of the room, Dialga and Palkia were fighting over cookies, and Arceus was pounding a gavel on the random table, trying to get everyone's attention.

"Hey!" Hoopa cried, looking up. "You forgot about us!" Diancie, Volcanion, Tornadus, Thundurus, Landorus, Suicune, Entei, Raikou, and every other legendary I forgot, nodded angrily.

Well, the paragraph was long enough, and it was one, long, run-on sentence, so... yeah.

"ORDER! ORDER!" Arceus cried, and chucked the gavel at Mewtwo, who stepped away in time for it to become embedded in the wall. "CHILDREN!"

"ARCEUS! PALKIA STOLE MY COOKIE!" Dialga cried in a British accent.

"It's mine!" Palkia argued.

"QUIET!" Arceus roared, causing everyone to finally turn to the Alpha Pokémon. "Thank you. Now-"

"'Sup, Llama Lord?" Kyogre asked, and a few muffled giggles.

Arceus cast a Death Glare at the whale-fish-thing, causing him to shrink back a little.

"Anyway, the meeting has been postponed due to our reporter flying around the room due to a sugar overload."

"SUGARSUGARSUGARSUGARSUGARSUGARSUGAR!" Mew cried as he flew in a circle at the speed of 500 miles per hour.

With that, the chaos resumed.

"SAVE THE EARTH!" Zygarde cried, somehow throwing a t-shirt on Xerneas' horns.

"Hey, guys, I brought lunch," Deoxys said, coming in with a bunch of fast food bags, only to get tackled by multiple legendaries.

"BURGER KING VICTORY!" Victini cried, holding up a bag of Burger King and flying away.

Dialga suddenly gasped. "You take that back," he said darkly, glaring at his brother.

"No," Palkia said stubbornly.
    "DOCTOR WHO IS THE BEST SHOW EVER!" Dialga shouted.

"No it's not."

"I WILL KILL YOU!"

"I hope this doesn't become like the Great Cookie War of 2007," Darkrai sighed.

"Got any aces?" Uxie asked.

"DANG IT!" Registeel cried, throwing his cards conveniently face-down as he handed the yellow and blue legendary an ace.

"BIBI BIBI!" Celebi cried as he flew in from the window.

"Can someone get him out of here?"

"On it!" Giratina cried, eager to have something to do, picking up the onion-fairy-thing and taking him away.

"I AM A UNICORN!" Keldeo shouted as he leapt past on a water rainbow.

"WHOA WHOA WHOA! WHOA!" A voice cried, and in a flash of white light, a small, silver Pokémon that was shaped vaguely like a Pokéball appeared. "CALM DOWN ALL OF YOU!"

"Who're you?" Entei asked.

"I AM MAGEARNA!" The Pokémon cried. "I AM HERE TO HELP BRING ORDER TO THIS HALL!"

"I like her already," Arceus muttered. "Welcome, Magearna. You are man-made, correct?"

"DOES THAT MEAN ANYTHING, YOUR GODLINESS?" Magearna, who seemed to be stuck at high volume, cried.

"No, I was just wondering because I do not recall you."

"YES, I WAS MADE BY MAN."

"Great, bro," Genesect said, holding out an arm, while Magearna left him hanging, floating away.

"Mew? Have you calmed down now?" Arceus asked.

Mew nodded and scribbled something down on a notepad.

"Great. This meeting is now in order."

End of Chapter One

I do not own Pokémon or Burger King, or anything else, really, I'm just a teenager, what do you think?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    JadeFox and Cadbberry like this.
  2. ~Nova~

~Nova~ Birby Friend

PokéPoints:
    ₽284.5
    Chapter 2
    The Continuation of this Story

[SIZE=14.6667px]Arceus whistled somehow as the Alpha Pokémon floated down the hall, a small towel on the crest on - screw it- it's head, along with a toothbrush, and paused in front of two doors- one marked with a male Pyroar and one marker with a female Pyroar.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Arceus sighed and pushed open the female door. There was a shriek, and Arceus flew out. It turned to the male one and went inside, and Giratina shrieked and whistled. Arceus came out, shaking its head.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"... And that's why Arceus has a private bathroom," Jirachi finished, floating down the hall, Magearna right behind hi-he-...him. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"WHY DOES ARCEUS NOT HAVE A GENDER!?" Magearna shouted.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Jirachi flinched. "Do not ask that."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"WATER!"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"LAND!"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"WILL YOU TWO SHUT UP!?" Rayquaza yelled, looking over his newspaper (LEGENDARY TIMES: LOOKIN' BUSY SINCE THE BEGINNING OF THE UNIVERSE[/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]).[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"But I'm totally right!" Kyogre cried. "The world is about 71% water!"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"Yeah, well, you know what's under that water? MORE LAND!" Groudon argued.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"Well, water is essential to life!"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"So is land!"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"JUST SHUT UP!!" Rayquaza cried, Mega-Evolving. Groudon and Kyogre stepped back with wide eyes. "... Whoops."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"I'm not part of this," Deoxys sighed, changing into Speed Forme and speeding by. "I swear, those two fight more than anyone else- even-"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"TAKE IT BACK, NON-WHOVIAN!!"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"No."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"I WILL MAKE YOU TAKE IT BACK! I WILL-" Dialga roared, following behind Palkia as he walked calmly down the hall.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"Are we talking about fandoms?" Giratina asked, popping up from the wall. "'Cause I like-"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"NO ONE CARES, GIRATINA!" the two borthers shouted, then continued arguing.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Mew was zooming down the hall when his energy drink slipped out of his paw and spilled on the ground. "Whoops!" he said, floating down to pick it up.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"PICK THAT UP IMMEDIATELY!!" Zygarde cried, appearing out of the ground.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"WAUGH!" Mew cried, jumping back. "Uh, hi, Zy!"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"PICK IT UUUP!!"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"I was doing that!" Mew replied, picking up the can, and the spilled liquid disappeared. "See?"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"LITTERING IS A CRIME!"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"Yes, I know! So terrible!"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"EARTH DAY WAS APRIL 22nd!" [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"... Are you okay?"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"ECOSYSTEM!"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"... Is this about Pokémon Z?"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"... Don't... mention that..." Zygarde said quietly.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"That's it! I'm awesome!" Mew cried, spinning in the air, then saw Zygarde's expression. "...Huh?"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"WHY ISN'T THERE Pokémon Z!?" Zygarde cried. "It's an amazing opportunity! Ghost Girl! Scary House! Three unusable Power Plant entrances!"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"Hey, it's okay! Here, candy! I wasn't in a game either!"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"You're not part of a trio! Rayquaza got a game! Giratina got a game! Kyurem got two[/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px] games!"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"Hey, you might be in Sun and Moon! And your formes! FORMES, ZY! FORMES! You're a... squishy thing! A dog! A cobra-thing! A GIANT TITAN MONSTER BEAST THING! YOU! ARE! AWESOME!"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"You... you really think I'm awesome?" Zygarde asked.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"I THINK EVERYTHING IS AWESOME!" Mew cried, and the song started playing.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"Sorry!" Meloetta cried as she flew past.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"... Anyway, friends! Yay! Sugar! Friends and sugar!" Mew handed Zygarde a Monster and a bag of candy before flying away.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"VICTORY IS MINE YET AGAIN!!" Victini cried as 'A WINNER IS YOU' flashed on the screen.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"Why are you even saying that?" Regice asked.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"VICTORY!"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"WHAT BE UP MY HOMIES!?" Keldeo asked, running in on a water rainbow.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"Nothin', Bambi," Zekrom replied, then high-fived Ho-Oh.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Ho-Oh paused. "Wait... if you're all seeing me... wouldn't you all have eternal happiness?"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"Let's not think about it," Regice said. "I don't want to imagine that..."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]x TOO BAD, REGICE! x[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"OMA, I'M SO HAPPY!" Darkrai cried, flying in a circle. "Rainbows! HAPPY DREAMS FOR EVERYONE!"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"I LOVE YOU, HUMANS!" Mewtwo cried. "WE'LL BE BESTIES! FOREVER! EVERYONE!"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]And so, the world would probably end.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]x BACK TO REALITY... ER, Pokémon REALITY x[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Regice shuddered. "Yeah, no."[/SIZE]

End of Chapter 2

JadeFox and Lunar-Peacle like this.
  3. ~Nova~

~Nova~ Birby Friend

PokéPoints:
    ₽284.5
    Chapter 3
    Three Legendaries and a Baby

[SIZE=14.6667px]"Gather 'round, children! For I am here to tell you a story!" Zygarde said, holding a book as some Pichus in hats ran up to him. "HEY! PICK UP THAT WRAPPER!!"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]A Pichu yelped and picked up the candy wrapper that it had dropped.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"Thank you. Always remember to take care of the environment, kids! Anyway, this story takes place a long, long time ago. A time when humans were just becoming civilized, when the universe was relatively new and most Pokémon were around, because screw accuracy..."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"Why do you always steal my cookies?" A younger Dialga asked as he walked along the beach with a younger Palkia.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"Because you steal mine," Palkia replied, sticking his tongue out.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"Because you steal mine!"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"Whatever," Palkia shrugged.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"...So, why was Rayquaza yelling at you the other day?"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"Oh, no reason," Palkia shrugged. "Hey, what's that?" He pointed to a small, blue object lying in the sand, just out of the waves' reach.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"It looks like some sort of orb," Dialga said as he approached it, nudging it with a foot, causing more to come out of the sand. What looked like yellow-ish beads were in a circle, surrounding a glowing orange orb. All of it was covering in a thick blue layer.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"It's oval-ish," Palkia observed. "Maybe we should ask Arceus."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"Are you sure? Because-"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"ARCEUS!!"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"WHAT!?" Arceus snapped as it appeared.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"What's this?" Palkia asked innocently, picking up the orb and holding it out.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]A sound like a fuse was heard. "That... is what... you needed me for?" Arceus asked slowly.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"Oh no," Dialga groaned, sensing what was about to happen.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"YOU WOKE ME UP TO ASK ME WHAT A LITTLE BLUE ORB IS!? I JUST CREATED THE FRIKKIN' UNIVERSE AND LIKE, TWENTY POWERFUL BEINGS OUT OF NOTHING, AND YOU EXPECT ME TO BE PERFECTLY FINE AFTER THAT, FINE ENOUGH TO ANSWER A RIDICULOUS QUESTION!?"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"... Yes," Palkia replied, trying his best to give the creator puppy-dog eyes.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"THAT WON'T WORK THIS TIME! IS IT TOO MUCH TO ASK JUST FOR A COUPLE CENTURIES OF REST!? I AM GETTING SOME SLEEP, AND IF YOU INTERRUPT ME ONE MORE TIME FOR SOMETHING WORTHLESS, I'LL BANISH YOU TO THE DISTORTION WORLD LIKE YOUR BROTHER!!"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]With that, Dialga and Palkia were alone on the beach with the orb once more.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"Well, that could've gone better," Palkia said slowly.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"You think?"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"Whoa, that was intense."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]The brothers turned around and gasped. "Bro!" Palkia cried. "What are you doing here?"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"Meh, the barriers are weaker, and living alone in a huge world really teaches you how to control your anger," Giratina shrugged as he walked up to the two. "What's that?"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"We don't know," Dialga replied, glancing at the water. "Do you know?"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Giratina stared at him. "I spent the last few centuries in the a parallel world, all alone. Do you think I know?"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"Hmm. Dialga, can you like, go back and time and see where this came from?" Palkia asked.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"I already did."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"What? No you didn't," Palkia argued.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"Yes, I did. I'm getting more and more accurate," Dialga replied.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"You liar."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"I did."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"Did not!"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"Stop fighting, you two," Giratina groaned.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"Shut up, 'Tina," Palkia snapped.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Giratina's eyes glowed, and within seconds, he was on top of Palkia. "DO NOT CALL ME TINA!!" [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"Anger!" Dialga cried, stepping back.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Giratina froze before backing away. "Whoops."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]There was an awkward silence, until a loud crack interrupted it. Palkia looked at the orb in his hands and gasped. "Well, there you go, Giratina, you broke it!"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"I[/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px] broke it?" Giratina growled.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"There's more," Dialga observed as he looked over his brother's shoulder.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"Gee, thanks Captain Obvious!" Palkia cried, then gasped as the orb began to glow. "Crap, what did you do!?"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"NOTHING!" Dialga and Giratina cried at the same time.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]The glowing stopped.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"Mana!"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Palkia slowly looked down to see he was now holding a small, blue creature. "OH MY AR-"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"Do not say the name!" Giratina cried, using one of his wings to cover Palkia's mouth. "DO. NOT. SAY. THE. NAME."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"Mana?" The blue creature looked up at the three deities.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"What the heck is this thing?" Palkia asked, holding it out away from him.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"Some sort of Pokémon," Dialga guessed. "It's blue... and we found it near the water... maybe it's a water type?"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"Hey, yeah, maybe Kyogre can help us," Giratina suggested.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Palkia and Dialga stared at him. "Um... please tell me you know about the battle," Dialga said slowly.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"Of course I do."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"Well, skip forward, Groudon and Kyogre went to sleep. Wait, is everyone sleeping?" Palkia asked, turning to Dialga.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"Well, Kyogre, Groudon, Ar- They-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named, Xerneas, Yveltal, Lugia... Hmm, pretty much," Dialga shrugged.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"Well, it just came out of that... orb thing... maybe Mew'll know! He knows a lot about Pokémon, especially since..." Palkia trailed off.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"It's been forever since I've seen Mew. He was always so hyper," Giratina said, looking at the sky.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"DIIIIID SOMEONE CALL ME!?" A voice cried, followed by a flash, and a pink, cat-like creature appeared. "Hiyas, Di! Pal!" Mew cried, grinning and doing a backflip before gasping. "Gira! I haven't seen you in forever! How've you been? I'm great! I invented candy!"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]The three legendaries and the baby stared as Mew pulled out a piece of candy and popped it in his mouth. "Ooh! Where did you find him?" he cried as he noticed the baby.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"Er- right here. There was this orb-" Dialga began to explain.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Mew squealed. "IT'S A BABY!! I think I'll call it a Manaphy! HI, THERE, BABY! I'm your ancestor! You're adorable! CANDY!"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"Manaphy!" the baby cried.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"Is no one else freaked out by this entire thing?" Palkia asked.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Suddenly, Manaphy started crying.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"OH ****!" Palkia cried. "Did I break it!?"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"No cussing!" Mew gasped, shoving a bar of soap in his mouth. "And no, he's probably just hungry..."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"I'm hungry..." Giratina mumbled. "But no one cares, do they? Nope! I'm just that one guy who was sent to a parallel world because of his violent behavior-"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"Shut up, Giratina, no one cares," Palkia said as he took the bar of soap out of his mouth and shoved it into Giratina's. "What the heck does this thing eat, anyway? Wait... what do we eat?"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"Well humans come to think that Kyurem-" Dialga cut himself off.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"Who's Kyurem?" Palkia asked.*[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"Nothing, nothing, I didn't go to the future," Dialga said quickly.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"Alright then... so... what the heck are we going to do?"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"I know! I'll send him to live with some of my water-type friends!!" Mew cried, grabbed Manaphy, and chucked him into the ocean. A Lapras surfaced, waved with a flipper, and dove back under, Manaphy on it's shell.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"... Well, that's taken care of," Giratina said, then turned to his brothers. "It sucks in the distortion world. It's really lonely, and there's like, no food, and- HEY!" Dialga, Palkia, and Mew had all disappeared, Mew leaving behind floating sparkles and a pile of candy.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"-And that kids, is how Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, and Mew met Manaphy," Zygarde finished, closing the book, although he didn't even read out of it.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]The Pichus had all left, being replaced by Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Mew, Victini, Meloetta, Diancie, Hoopa, Manaphy, a Phione, Keldeo, and Jirachi.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"I remember that!" Dialga cried. "That was before I was extremely awesome." Palkia rolled his eyes.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"That was before I could finally leave as much as I liked," Giratina said, "and no one really cares about what I s-"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"That was back when I was just a dog!" Zygarde interrupted, looking at the ceiling. "Ah, those were the days..."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"Wait, what?" Hoopa asked, twirling one of his rings on his finger.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"In my ten percent form! Didn't you know? This isn't even my final form!" Zygarde cried, trying to pose awesomely, but failed due to the fact that he was a limbless green serpent thingy.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Hoopa stared before throwing the ring, opening a portal, out of which came another 50% Zygarde.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"NOOO!" Xerneas and Yveltal cried, speeding in at that moment and ramming into the wall, creating X and Y-shaped indents in the plaster.[/SIZE]

End of Chapter 3

JadeFox likes this.
  4. ~Nova~

~Nova~ Birby Friend

PokéPoints:
    ₽284.5
    Chapter 4
    Life, Death, a Quest for Cupcakes, and RECYCLING!!

[SIZE=14.6667px]"Way back in the days of old/there was a legend told/blahblahblah I can't remember the rest![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"We are continuing with our story time, kids, so- HEY! PICK UP THE BOX!!"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"But Mr. Zygarde, we're Pichu Scout Troop Number 718! We sell these boxes!" A larger Pichu spoke up, gesturing to the wagon full of cookies that two Pichus were selling out of.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"Fine! Just this once![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"Anyway, same situation- world's still somewhat new, legendaries are out more, blah blah blah."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]It was a lovely day, and a young Xerneas was frolicking in a meadow all deer-like and singing "La de la la la", flowers appearing in her wake. Yveltal was sitting not too far away, sitting in a patch of dead grass. He picked a pink flower that withered in his claw.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"Why does everything I touch die!?" he cried, throwing it down.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"BECAUSE EVERYTHING MUST BE BALANCED!" Young Zygarde cried, popping out of the ground. He suddenly gasped. "SOMEWHERE, A YOUNG HUMAN CHILD HAS DROPPED A CANDY WRAPPER ON THE GROUND. LITTER!" He disappeared into the ground again.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"... What was that about?" Xerneas asked as she bounded over.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"... I have no clue," Yveltal replied. "I'm hungry. Where's the cupcakes?"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"They should be-" Xerneas gasped as she opened a random picnic basket. "They're gone!"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"Not the cupcakes!" Yveltal cried, leaping up. "What happened?"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"I swear I packed them..." Xerneas muttered, shuffling through the basket, only to end up tearing it to shreds with her blade-like feet.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"Someone must've stole them!" Yveltal cried, spreading his wings. "We must find the thief!"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"You can't just automatically assume-" Xerneas began, but Yveltal held up a note that he found in the basket shreds.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"I stole your cupcakes, muhahahaha," he read. "HOW DARE THEY SIGN IT WITH MUHAHAHAHA!! C'MON, XERNEAS, WE'RE GETTING OUR CUPCAKES BACK!!" Yveltal cried, flying away.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"What!?" Zygarde cried as he appeared again, a candy wrapper stuck on his head. "Yveltal is mad! More stuff will die! BALANCE WILL BE DISTORTED! THAT CAN NOT HAPPEN!" He somehow morphed into five 10% forms and ran after Yveltal. Xerneas sighed, frustrated, and followed.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"WHO STOLE MY CUPCAKES!?" Yveltal cried as he burst into the room.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Xerneas followed him. "Yeah, we never found them that time," she sighed. "He's still very protective of his cupcakes to this day."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"SOMEONE STOLE THEM AGAIN!"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"RUN HOOPA, RUN!" Rotom, who, despite not being a legendary, still lives here, wherever this is, cried, Hoopa running in front of them, both carrying plates full of cupcakes.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"... Anyone want cookies?" A Pichu asked.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]LATER THAT DAY[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"Magearna!" Mew cried, almost ramming into the steel and fairy Pokémon.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"WHAT IS IT?" Magearna criedd, turning around.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"There's two new Pokémon!" Mew cried cheerfully. "C'mon!"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Magearna followed Mew into the main hall, where everyone was gathered around two Pokémon.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"-Solgaleo and Lunala," Arceus was saying.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"So... you're a sun lion and a moon bat-thingy?" Hoopa asked, fixing the ice pack on his eye.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"Uh... yeah," Solgaleo said. "By the way, you have some human girl outside. She rammed into me and kept saying 'Pretty forehead...'." He put a paw on his forehead.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"I heard her say 'DEM WINGS'," Lunala added.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"What? Oh, that's just Nova. She's been bothering us for awhile now. Don't worry, she's mostly harmless," Arceus replied.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"ARCEUS HELP ME!!" came Dialga's cry from outside.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"SO, FELLOW GEN 7'S, CORRECT?" Magearna shouted.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"We're the box legendaries," Solgaleo replied, then frowned. "That doesn't sound as glorious as it's supposed to be, does it?"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"No, it doesn't," Lunala sighed.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"Well, Solgaleo and Lunala, this is Lugia, Ho-Oh, Palkia, Giratina, Dialga's outside, Reshiram, Zekrom, Xerneas, Yveltal, Mewtwo, Mew, Hoopa-" Arceus began naming everyone.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"Pizza!" Deoxys, who is now officially the delivery guy, cried as he burst in. Outside, Nova and Dialga were watching TV.[/SIZE]

This chapter was written shortly after the starters and legendaries of Sun and Moon were revealed.

End of Chapter 4

5. Thunder

Thunder The Alolan Archer

PokéPoints:
    ₽88.1
    This is actually amazing, pretty crazy but amazing, I love how you introduce the new legendaries too and these 'stories' in the actual story are hilarious!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    ~Nova~ likes this.
  6. ~Nova~

~Nova~ Birby Friend

PokéPoints:
    ₽284.5
    Chapter 5
    [SIZE=11pt]Truth,[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Ide[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]als[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt], an[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]d Re[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]fer[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]enc[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]es[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=11pt]It was a normal day in... is it the Hall of Origins? I don't know, where the heck are these guys?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Anyway, a normal day meant a ton of the legendaries were running around screaming for no reason.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Wait, let's go back a little.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]"ENERGY DRINKS FOR EVERYONE!" Mew cried as he came into the main room, throwing cans of energy drinks everywhere.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Oh, that's the reason.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Anyway, while that was happening, Kyurem was in his room, scribbling on coloring pages featuring clowns and smiley flowers, laughing evilly.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]"KYU!" Reshiram cried, slamming the door behind her. "IT'S A MADHOUSE OUT THERE!"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]"MUHAHA!" Kyurem laughed. "YOU HAVE RAN RIGHT INTO MY TRAP!"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]"...Yeah, sure. Your door was open, so I just came in because I know you. Zekrom's one of the others who's running around screaming, so... yeah. What are you doing?"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]"EVILLY PLOTTING!"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]"... You sure are a strange one, Kyurem," Reshiram sighed. "I think I'll have better luck out the-"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]"IT'S A MADHOUSE OUT THERE!" Zekrom cried as he barged in. "Oh, hi."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]"What? I thought you were-"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]"I was blending in! Due to my awesomeness, I am immune to the craziness that energy drinks cause."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]"... Okay then..."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]"I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was-" Kyurem began to sing as he continued his scribbling.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]"... I'm kinda worried about him..." Reshiram said slowly.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]"... I keep forgetting you're a girl."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]"IT WAS JUST HAIR, OKAY!? I GOT IT REMOVED!"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Zekrom backed away. "Geez, calm down..."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]"MUHAHAHA! While you two were busy chatting, I built a deadly ray gun!" Kyurem cried, holding a Pikachu. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]"Hi," the Pikachu said, waving.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]"MUHAHAHAHAHA! I AM LORD VOLDEMORT!" Kyurem yelled, then began poking Zekrom repeatedly.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]"BEGONE, FOUL BEAST!" Zekrom suddenly shouted, jumping into a battle stance. "I shall avenge my family name!"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"...Luke... I am your father!"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"NOOO!" [/SIZE]Zekrom gasped. "You! You killed my father!" A random sword appeared in his hands. "Hello! My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."

[SIZE=11pt]"I give up," Reshiram sighed, then left.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]"HEY HEY HEY, WHAT'S UP, GURL!?" Victini cried as Reshiram walked down the hall, ramming into her face.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]"Oh no, not you too..."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]"OH YEAH!" Victini cried. "Oh, that reminds me! Hey, Kool-Aid man!"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]"OH YEAH!" Kool-Aid man yelled as he smashed through the wall.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]"KOOL-AID!" Mew cried, dashing over and beginning to chug Kool-Aid man.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]"... I'm walking away now," Reshiram said, slowly backing away.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]"CHUG, CHUG, CHUG!" Victini cried.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]And now, because this is a relatively short chapter (I am sorry), more on Sun and Moon.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]"Lunala, why am I not a glamorous Fire type?" Solgaleo asked as he came in the room.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]"Alchemy."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]"What?"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]"Nothing..."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]"Hey, guys..."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Dramatic music played as the story-camera dramatically zoomed in on...[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]...Tapu Koko.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]"Oh, hey, dude," Solgaleo said. "Wait, why are you here? Are you even a legendary? I would think so."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]"I should be," Tapu Koko said. "I AM THE FIRST Pokémon WITH A TWO-WORD NAME!!"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]"Yeah, I didn't think that was the actual name until the reveal," Azelf said calmly from his laptop.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]"Besides, why the Distortion World am I the 'Land Spirit Pokémon', but I'm an Electric and Fairy type? How does that make sense?"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Solgaleo and Tapu Koko glanced at Lunala, who shrugged. Somehow.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]"BECAUSE I AM THE LAND!"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]"Get out of here, Groudon, you get the next chapter," Solgaleo said. "I can't have you interrupting my small, glamorous spot in this chapter."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]"Stop saying that..." Lunala said quietly.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]"NEVER! I AM ABOVE YOU!"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]"Just because you're the Sun version Pokémon doesn't mean you're better than me."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]"Yes it does! I represent a big, fiery ball of gas in the sky which brings happiness and warmth to people! You just represent a big chunk of rock in the sky."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]"The moon has a lot to do with legends and folklore."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]"So does the sun."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]"The moon does stuff with tidal waves."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]"Stuff?"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]"Nova's too lazy to actually look it up."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]"FOOLS! WE ALL KNOW WHO IS BETTER!" a voice shouted. "Me!" Palkia burst through the roof.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]"... Dang it," Solgaleo sighed.[/SIZE]

7. DeraldSny

DeraldSny Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.3
    Well, this certainly is crazy, I'll give you that. :P
    I'll be certain to check back here if I ever need a laugh. XD