1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Bionic's Q&A

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by Pitmore, Feb 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pitmore

Pitmore Mild Internal Pain

PokéPoints:
    ₽84.0
    Welcome to my revamped Q&A! You can ask me anything here and I will answer all of your questions! However, I would greatly appreciate it if you respected my privacy, although if you ask me a personal question you will get a rude response ^_^

Also, if you ask me a question, I will answer it, then write a sentence for a story! If 3 people ask me questions, 3 sentences, makes sense?

If there was one word Steph had said the most in her life, it was"no". It wasn't that she wasn't very nice, oh no, she was fine, it was the fact that she never got out of her comfort zone, and now it was too late. But it was too late for her, and inadvertently, through her depression and her fear, she was making it too late for another generation. So we... kinda got our fun where we could/ But... it was never really right, it was never really a storybook family, a tale that ended on happiness... Because truth be told, we never really loved. But we just went with it, its only a couple years of our life, we'll be out before long...

...We hoped...

But what could we do? We could only wait I guess, but nothing ever - and I mean ever - changed. But in a world like this, we need to be optimistic, right?

Right?

I hoped so, because I don't see a way out. But answer me truthfuly, wouldn't you? In a situation like this, would you bide your time or flee? I didn't want to offend Steph... But I wanted to get going too. But... After her injury... I knew I couldn't. Someone had to look after her, right?

Right?

If you ask me questions a total of 10 times, you can even help affect the outcome of the story! And if you ask me 20 Questions (hehe) you can develop your own character! All you have to do is let me know when you have asked questions 20 times!

To be clear, I count one bout of questions as one sentence, if you spam me 20 questions, whilst I will love it, I won't give you any added benefits! Sorry!

Begins as of 23/04/2016 - Page 10 | 4th Post (by me)

Ask away!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. guest

PokéPoints:
    ₽723.0
    What's your favourite owned DVD?

Chocolate cake or sponge cake?

How do you feel about Goomies?

3. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    How Bionic are you?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Smooshie

Smooshie Feebas Enthusiast

Mimi
    (Feebas)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽270.2
    Do you like mangoes?

5. LunarRabbitPikachu

LunarRabbitPikachu Angel of the Moon

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Moon Ball ★★★★Poké Ball ★GS Ball ★★★★★Mario Mushroom ★
    Who is your favorite Pokémon character?

Which type of Pokémon do you work best with?

6. Pitmore

PokéPoints:
    ₽84.0
    Sponge all the way for me, I'm weird, My favorite DVD would have to be one from my 12 year old days, valiant. Without LC and eviolite, goomy's plain useless.

I am a robotic dog, i would put a chowder reference here, but no-one would get it. although in the middle i am scrappy doo.

EUGH

By character, i'm guessing anime, if so, probably James, he's just someone who wants a simple life :*) Of Pokémon you mean, roserade all the way. I work best with grass, i love being balanced and grass can switch into a number of things. as well as hurt. A lot.

LunarRabbitPikachu likes this.
  7. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    Why Bionic Puppy and not Bionic Dog?

Do you have any dogs?

8. Pitmore

PokéPoints:
    ₽84.0
    I indeed have a dog and Ironically enough, i prefer dogs to a puppy. I will have my picture of my dog looking like Satan up like next week so you can see him then!! :P

Its a long story with my name, it started with the xBox, I got the first one at around 10 and We had to choose the name, we decided to randomize the name generator and "Bubonic Puppy" or something showed up. I took it as bionic puppy and being the immature child i still am once was, i laughed my head off at it. I called all of my user names bionic puppy to this day, its sort of a tradition. :)

I am also known as the lord of the typo's however

9. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    Would you rather be hated or forgotten?

10. Pitmore

PokéPoints:
    ₽84.0
    Forgotten, I can start anew with my life. I've always been hyperactive and now i have control of myself, other people say i'm weird because i'm not hyperactive... :/ So that would help if i could start anew and show people the right person i am.

11. Phantom of Music

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    What would you do if you ran into N Harmonia in real life? What would you say to him?

12. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    How much do you resemble N in your beliefs?

What's your favorite recent memory?

13. Prosecutor

PokéPoints:
    ₽58.7
    What inspired you to start a blog?

Do you have any pets?

14. Smooshie

Smooshie Feebas Enthusiast

Mimi
    (Feebas)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽270.2
    Is N your favourite NPC?

15. Pitmore

PokéPoints:
    ₽84.0
    I'd say that he has the right idea. He is a good person who has been brought up with a horrible, twisted parent. He needs to recuperate and i'd say that if he has any problems, i am always there.

I have associated with him in his earlier life.

The last time i saw my amazing Nan :)

I have always wanted to start a blog for Pokémon and this was the perfect opportunity here, the people are all lovely and there is an amazing blog system.

N is in my top 3 but not my favorite NPC. My favorite Pokémon one is Steven and general NPC would have to be Kafei

16. LunarRabbitPikachu

LunarRabbitPikachu Angel of the Moon

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Moon Ball ★★★★Poké Ball ★GS Ball ★★★★★Mario Mushroom ★
    What did you like to do in the Pokémon games?

Who is your favorite villain team?

What other games do you like to play?

17. Pitmore

PokéPoints:
    ₽84.0
    Nuzlokes

A tie between Team Plasma(aaaaaa) and Giovanni's gym team.

any Nintendo games and the occasional modded minecraft

LunarRabbitPikachu likes this.
  18. Nator

Nator Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    Would you say you've accomplished a lot in life so far?

19. Pitmore

PokéPoints:
    ₽84.0
    Hm. I'd say helping people out. I strive to help people full stop and i work in a place where helping people who are less fortunate than us mentality-wise all the time so i have always been doing my dream almost.

20. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Do you like the sea side?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.