1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Time for a Q&A with Scriffignano.

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by Scriffignano, Feb 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scriffignano

Scriffignano PKMN Breeder

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    Go ahead and ask anything you want about me. As long as its not insanely personal I will be happy to answer any and all questions.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Prosecutor

PokéPoints:
    ₽58.7
    What is the origin of your username?

What are your two favorite Pokémon?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Nator

Nator Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    If you were forced to do away with two Pokémon types, which would they be and why? By this, I mean two types that would permanently be removed from the series.

4. Aurelia

Aurelia Supporter

PokéPoints:
    ₽40.0
    What other game series do you like other than Pokémon?

5. Scriffignano

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    Those are excellent questions.
    1. My username is actually of Italian origin. Back in the 40's my grandfather changed our last name from Scriffignano to what it is now (forgive me if I do not release my last name publicly). I now use Scriffignano for nearly all my usernames to remember my family's history.

2. My two favorite Pokémon are Rapidash and Swampert.

That is a tricky one since I have Pokémon that I love from all types, but I would have to go with Ground and Rock types. I think that these two types are annoying because they are so similar. Why not do away with these types and just combine the Pokémon that were in them to Earth type Pokémon. What is ground but pulverized rock and what is rock but pressed and hardened ground.

Besides Pokémon I am also a fan of World of Warcraft, the Elder Scrolls series, Assassin's Creed, Grand Theft Auto, Red Dead Redemption, and Super Smash Bro's

6. Galaxy

Galaxy Sailor

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    Do you watch any TV shows/anime/etc.? If so, what are your favourites? :3

7. LunarRabbitPikachu

LunarRabbitPikachu Angel of the Moon

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Moon Ball ★★★★Poké Ball ★GS Ball ★★★★★Mario Mushroom ★
    How did you first get into Pokémon?

8. Smooshie

Smooshie Feebas Enthusiast

Mimi
    (Feebas)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽270.2
    Is Rapidash your favourite Pokémon? Do you prefer it shiny or normal? What about Ponyta?

9. Scriffignano

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    I watch some TV/anime, but not too much. The animes I have watched and finished all seasons for are: The Avatar, Avatar legend of Korra, Zoids, Pokémon, and Ikki Tousen.
    As far as TV goes, I watch Animal Planet and Discovery Channel the most. Crocodile Hunter was my favorite when it was around. R.I.P. Steve Irwin.

I first got into Pokémon when I was in Kindergarten. It was time for indoor recess and i watched two people have a battle in the corner of the room. I asked if I could play and one of the kids let me borrow his deck. I ended up winning the match andthe kid I beat gave me a Meowth card as a gift. I have been attached to Pokémon ever since and I am 22 now.

Rapidash is indeed my all time favorite Pokémon and it doesn't matter to me if it is shiny or not... A unicorn with flames is awesome no matter if the flames are blue or red. Ponyta is included with that favorite because it is part of the evolutionary line. Even though I said it doesnt matter if it's shiny or not I am in the process of breeding for a shiny 5/6 perfect IV Ponyta in OR/AS. I currently have two boxes filled with nicknamed Ponyta that I have bred and I don't plan on stopping.

LunarRabbitPikachu likes this.
  10. Mon Amour

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    If you could make a new type combo that doesnt exist, what would it be and why?

11. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Do you like cheese?

12. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Favorite thing about the Pokémon franchise?

13. Prosecutor

PokéPoints:
    ₽58.7
    Do you eat peanut butter in your ice cream?

14. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    Do you like caramel?

Have you ever eaten straight-up sugar?

15. TAPQI

TAPQI Bird Keeper

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    What is your favorite color and why?

16. Scriffignano

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    I would love to see a Dragon/Fairy type. The oxymoron of their incompatibility is hilarious to say the least and I honestly think it would bring an interesting twist to the competitive battlefield.

I do like cheese. Provalone is my favorite.

The variety of Pokémon and the limitless potential. While I know it probably won't last forever, its a franchise with boundless limits. every few years they can release a new set of Pokémon and immediately get everyone's attention again.

Sometimes. Peanut butter goes well with Vanilla Ice cream.

Yes i do like caramel, and yes I have eaten sugar straight-up... worst decision ever.

Cyan... AKA the color I am writing with. I have always been a fan of blue, its just that regular blue is too normal so I decided to be unique.

17. Pitmore

Pitmore Mild Internal Pain

PokéPoints:
    ₽84.0
    Physical Dewgong: Yay or Nay?

18. Martsian

Martsian Gym leader

PokéPoints:
    ₽72.8
    Favourite region? favourite LV member?

19. Scriffignano

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    I am going to go Yay on on that.

My favorite region is a toss between Sinnoh and Kalos. Both are very well defined in the anime. Favorite LV member would have to be.... Airenee. Lately, she has been the only person making helpful comments to my story and I'm thankful for it.

20. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    What is your biggest success up until now?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.