1. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Clover Coin Portfolio

Discussion in 'Art Corner' started by Clover, Aug 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clover

Clover School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Hey everyone, as most of you know from my profile and introduction I'm a professional freelance artist. I am self employed and sell my artwork as prints or merchandise, occasionally I also take commissions to help support myself out in the big world. It's been a bit of a struggle over the past few years because I am chronically ill and disabled from it. I spent many years bedridden until I could afford treatment and just started making my way back into a healthy life style in 2014 and now in 2015 I'm finally just getting back to work. I hope to update here often with all the Pokémon artwork I make!

Before we go any further I need to be clear. None of my artwork is free to use without written permission from myself. Yes you may ask if you can use it for displays, graphics, or icons, but I must be sourced somewhere on your page where you're showing it.

I am closed for commissions at this time. If you are interested in my commissions please check out my Commissions Trello for how long my queue is and further information like Commission Guide, Price Guide, and Terms of Service. Before working with me you are required to read through the FAQ, by agreeing to work with me you agree to my terms. The best places to watch for opening in my commissions; Work Tumblr, DeviantArt, FurAffinity, and Patreon. If you click to my profile, you will see links to all of my other social media and art galleries!

I will only update with Pokémon related artwork on this portfolio. C:

NOW ON TO THE GOOD STUFF?!?!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Here's some binary/pixel practice! I can't make smaller stuff yet, still working myself down... :c Tiny sprite work eludes me.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    One of my favorite merchandise items I've made, Magikarp Coin Purses! I also did some Pokémon figure photography and took some of my favorite photos and made them into pencil bags! They're still available for sale on my etsy shop.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    A bunch of Pokémon seamless tiles / patterns I've made, also including some Fakemon from a Pokémon fan game in the making called Ethereal Gates.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Lastly here are some illustrations and character doodles I've done recently this year! A lot of them feature one of my newer Pokémon characters, Dorian the Goodra.

~~~

Looks like that's all I got on me for recent Pokémon works. I'll be sure to update here as soon as I draw up anything else Pokémon related. c:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Bubbles, Shada and LunarRabbitPikachu like this.
  2. Thunder

Thunder The Alolan Archer

PokéPoints:
    ₽88.1
    Clower, your art is off the charts. This stuff is amazing! They're out of this world, okay now I'm getting too excited. This is very good art and I hope to see more!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Clover

Clover School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    @[member="Thunder"] Aw gosh thanks! I must be doing something right then? Haha! I'm super happy to hear that, I hope to be healthy enough to keep pumping them out. :>

4. Fear

Fear â—Š Galactic Glitches â—Š

PokéPoints:
    ₽34.1
    Woah.. your art is so cool! Wish I could draw like this! :D

5. Nightmare Fredbear

Nightmare Fredbear Sikapin mo, pilitin mo. Tibayan ang iyong puso

PokéPoints:
    ₽47.7
    You lady, have made my day when I saw your goomy art :hello:
    You are excellent! You are an amazing artist Clover :) . I can't even Hand Draw :sweat:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.