1. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Wyx' Super Amazing and Awesome Q&A~ <3

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by Wyxamex, Feb 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wyxamex

Wyxamex No Man

PokéPoints:
    ₽96.4
    Okay so since I'm obviously very bad at introducing myself (as seen in my sexy intro post about.. yesterday) I decided to just give this thing a go. So.. I guess, ask me a bunch of stuff about a bunch of things that I might or moght not be able to answer.

Ready? Go!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Pitmore

Pitmore Mild Internal Pain

PokéPoints:
    ₽84.0
    would you be super, amazing, or awesome?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Wyxamex

Wyxamex No Man

PokéPoints:
    ₽96.4
    Jeez, can't I just use all of them? Because I'm OBVIOUSLY all of them. If only one, though... would picking super actually make me super in the way Deadpool is super because that's a kind of super I wouldn't mind being. If not, I'm awesome.

Pitmore likes this.
  4. YouHoney

YouHoney Snow wanderer

PokéPoints:
    ₽135.9
    How can so many natural forces of destruction culminate in to one human being?

5. Wyxamex

Wyxamex No Man

PokéPoints:
    ₽96.4
    Who said I was human? =w= ... Assuming you're talking about me of course. For all I know this might be about Mega, or my mom, or Donald Trump or something. In which case, I have no idea. I did say I might not be able to answer everything =w=

6. Maantijger

PokéPoints:
    ₽268.5
    What's your opinion on horror games?
    What's the largest amount of water you've drank in one day?
    Are you excited for the new Frozen film? >_>

7. Wyxamex

Wyxamex No Man

PokéPoints:
    ₽96.4
    That wholly depends on what the game is based on. If it's a game based on jumpscares and chasing, I'm not much a fan, but just dark games with a creepy feel and a horror setting are wonderful =w=b

Pretty sure I never drank more than 3 liters of water in a single day =w=

... There's gonna be a new Frozen film? ... Can we burn it? Look how funny I am. Frozen. Burn it. Hahaha.

8. LunarRabbitPikachu

LunarRabbitPikachu Angel of the Moon

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Moon Ball ★★★★Poké Ball ★GS Ball ★★★★★Mario Mushroom ★
    Do you have a favorite Pokémon region?

9. Wyxamex

Wyxamex No Man

PokéPoints:
    ₽96.4
    My personal vote goes out to Hoenn, purely for the nostalgia factor. Ruby was the game I grew up with and I still remember leaving my gameboy on for weeks because my game couldn't save ^^' I'm pretty sure I played that game at least 20 times. The good old times when playing the same game over and over again didn't grow old, a wonderful time indeed

LunarRabbitPikachu likes this.
  10. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    ..could you stop threatening me? O_O

Sanctuary likes this.
  11. Wyxamex

Wyxamex No Man

PokéPoints:
    ₽96.4
    Absolutely and most definitely not. What would be the fun in that, I'm trying to build a reputation for myself here, jeez~

Sanctuary likes this.
  12. Pitmore

PokéPoints:
    ₽84.0
    I have plagued you, are you happy?

Of a scale of "Better than my english teachers" to "DID YOU JUST OFFEND MY MOTHER" where dio you say m typos at?

Don'tcha wiish your Partner was hot like me ;)

13. Wyxamex

Wyxamex No Man

PokéPoints:
    ₽96.4
    Absolutely, never been happier in my life, we should get married now

'Well, at least it's better than Pon drunk.' Where Pon is a friend of mine you don't know and their drunk typing is.. barely readable.

I just asked you to marry me so-- ... there isn't exactly anyone to compare to you though =w=b

Pitmore likes this.
  14. Maantijger

PokéPoints:
    ₽268.5
    Why are you so dead set on marrying everyone in sight? >_>
    Do you prefer pencils or pens?
    What is your opinion on the FNAF fandom?

15. Wyxamex

Wyxamex No Man

PokéPoints:
    ₽96.4
    In the first instance it's just something I asked people I thought were awesome out of habit, then I decided, hey if I'm building a harem I might as well just ask everyone right? =w=b Also I want to get a bigger harem than Satix but don't tell him that
    Alternatively, I'm a demon that feeds off affection and just want the romances from everyone~ if that's the explanation you prefer =w=b

Pencils, mainly because I do like being able to erase my mistakes. Now a psychologist or therapist or whatever would tell me I'm insecure, to which I would reply, abso-fucking-lutely!

It got way out of hand. It's a fun-ish game for some people, has a pretty interesting story if you look deep enough, but it got out of hand and there's just too much bullshit going on now tbh >.>

16. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Pansage
    (Pansage)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,667.4
    When was the last time you played Pokémon?

If you have a 3ds, what kind of 3ds is it? 3ds? XL? 2ds? New 3ds XL?

What is your fav vegetable?

17. Wyxamex

Wyxamex No Man

PokéPoints:
    ₽96.4
    Somewhere toward the end of last year. Not exactly sure when >.> I remember that it was Pokémon Y though =w=b

I have an XL which I share with my mom =w= I have no idea where she hid it, though. Maybe I should ask about that so I can- oh wait I gave my Pokémon game to my brother. Damn it.

Endive =w=b especially raw, with mashed potatoes and gravy and bacon and mustard and cheese. Basically, some pretty typical Dutch food that most people won't understand, but lemme grab you a picture for reference.
    [​IMG]

18. Pitmore

PokéPoints:
    ₽84.0
    WHERE CHARA?

WHAT HAS TAKEN OVER CHARA?

Do you like chara?

19. Wyxamex

Wyxamex No Man

PokéPoints:
    ₽96.4
    CHARA IS DEAD.

Okay let me tell u about this froggy. This is Fran. Fran is my child. He's a character from Katekyo Hitman Reborn. He's my favourite character ever. I love him lots and lots. Please watch and/or read Katekyo Hitman Reborn to meet this wonderful little froggy thank you <3

Absolutely c':

20. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Pansage
    (Pansage)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,667.4
    What game in 2016 are looking forward to most?

Most advanced food that you can cook/bake?

Since you're a harem king, how many husbands do you have?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.