1. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

HAPPY BIRTHDAY @KARZARILL

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ✯Ho-OhLugia✯, Sep 29, 2016.

Tags:
  1. ✯Ho-OhLugia✯

✯Ho-OhLugia✯ Pokemon Masters

PokéPoints:
    ₽132.0
    Yes! I am the first to make this topic! It's probably due to me being in Australia and timezone differences and whatnot, but anyway, why don't we as a community celebrate the birthday of our friend and closest pal @[member="Karzarill"] on their birthday!

I just want to say that you, Karz, have contributed to Lake Valor like no other and you are very special and dear to me. I hope that on your birthday you feel refreshed and happy, ready to lend your voice to the world who longs to hear you roar like a lion.

May your wishes come true, and last of all, why don't you receive this as a gift? I hope you like unicorns!

[​IMG]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Ice Stone ★★★★Lucarionite ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    I know I already sent you a message, but Happy Birthday anyway, Karz! You're so kind to me, donating your TCG codes, so I hope that you have an amazing day and get more codes for me lolol

Once again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY~!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Lunar-Peacle

Lunar-Peacle Of Moonlight and a Thousand Eyes

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    Happy birthday Karz~! You and I haven't talked much, but I hope we can change that, for you are a kind soul and always stay awesome~. Have a blessed birthday and above all many happy returns~!

4. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Happy Birthday Karz! You are super fun to talk with, I am glad I get to chat with ya on the Discord :3 I hope you have a great amazing day cause you are a great amazing person!

5. Wiso Altred

Wiso Altred Dragon Tamer

tetsu
    (Ledyba)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽66.8
    Happy birthday Karz, I havent talked to you much latley,but that doesnt mean i've forgotten, your a great person, to a 100 more years of life buddy.

6. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    Happy birthday, Karz! I'm glad I have such an amazing friend like you, it's really great spending time with you :D
    Here's to many more great years together! Enjoy this special day! :D

7. Emmie

Emmie Tuber

PokéPoints:
    ₽61.6
    I don't know you but I hope you have the happiest birthday

8. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    Happy birthday Karz, hope you had a nice day :D

9. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,295.0
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Thank you, everyone! I've been so busy today I haven't even had the chance to reply here.

Cadbberry likes this.