1. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Hi, I'm new here ^^

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by YveltalGirl, Oct 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YveltalGirl

YveltalGirl Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽21.7
    Hello everyone ^_^ I'm new on this forum and I have hope to stay here for a very long time :D
    Everyone must know that I'm only a kid with not special talent and language skills (I from Poland and I now starting learning English) so I very sorry for that. If I'll make a mistake on a post, please corret me.

Thanks to Valake as invite me here by using message on DeviantArt.

2. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Hi there! Welcome to Lake Valor! I hope you have fun here and if you need any help let me know :D I am so glad you took my invite on DA and I suggest making a Portfolio so we can all see some of your amazing art!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ShiroLugia

ShiroLugia ✂ No Longer Human.

PokéPoints:
    ₽478.5
    Wow! Welcome to LV! We hope you'll stay here a very long time too!❤️ If you have any questions, us staff are here to help.

You're from Poland? That's so cool! What's it like there if I may ask? I'm sure you have many lovely talents.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Ryan

Ryan lasagna bad

pointy face
    (Nidoran♀)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,281.4
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    Hey, welcome to Lake Valor! I'm glad you decided to join. If you get lost, give me a poke and I'll help you out. Don't worry about your English at all; though, if you need help, @[member="Eclipse"] is practically a walking dictionary.

5. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    Welcome to LV, YveltalGirl! I'm sure you'll like it, all of the members are super friendly! (Trust me, it can even get scary sometimes, but we really don't mean harm - we just want to welcome everybody with open arms ;))
    I'm already looking forward to see what kind of art you make!
    Poland sure is a cool country, I have a classmate whose parents moved here (to the Netherlands), which is really awesome in my opinion :3

What was the first Pokémon game you ever played?

I hope to see you around the site! \o/

6. YveltalGirl

YveltalGirl Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽21.7
    Poland is a excellent country, but we have a hard language so I have hope to round around here new language or learn a lot more about English :)

My first game was Pokémon Gold, but I couldn't beat Kanto league, so I stoped play XD
    Now I have Pokémon Y, Omega Ruby and pre-order of Pokémon Moon.

I try to make portfolio soon, but I must thinking about drawing which I public here.

Thank you all for kind welcome and a desire to help.

7. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    ...you actually called me out by name? I'm strangely flattered, but at the same time, it means that I now have to appear, don't I?

What Satix said is largely correct - if you need any assistance at all with English spelling or grammar at all, I'm your dragon. You're definitely intelligible as-is, though, so I don't think that'll be a large issue.

So many from DeviantArt, but I don't think I've actually met anyone from Poland, so I can say I have met a Polish person before now.

Do feel free to ask us anything if you have any questions about Lake Valor or anything related to it - we aim to please and make your stay and acclimation here enjoyable.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.