1. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Hi! I'm new and I really hope this will be awesome :D

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Blackrose123, Oct 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blackrose123

Blackrose123 Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽19.0
    Hello, I was invited here out of the blue today and hope I can fit in here well. I have been a huge fan of the Pokémon franchise as far back as I can remember, I asked for my third birthday party to have a bulbasaur piñata if that helps describe how long I have loved Pokémon. I am currently attending a medical school with a major in nursing and a minor in biomedical science and research. I love to build teams for competitive Pokémon both smogon tiers and VGC. I absolutely adore music and art and spend a lot of my free time singing, dancing, and practicing the arts. I am not the most adept with technology and struggle daily with my laptop. I can sometimes come off as a very harsh and condescending person, but in reality I only wish to be honest and tell people how it is because I believe once we accept our flaws we can truly work on moving forward with improving ourselves. Hopefully I didn't drone on for to long and can't wait to talk to everybody.

East likes this.
  2. East

East Look to the Stars

PokéPoints:
    ₽742.2
    Great to have you on board, Ethan :) I'm really glad you took to my invitation!

3. Bafa

Bafa Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽23.0
    Hi!! I just joined today too! :)

Bulbasaur Pinata.. that's epic! Haha!

4. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Welcome to Lake Valor! I am glad you joined the site! I am a huge fan of the VCG, I like to watch the tournaments, the commentators are really interesting in how they describe in much detail how it works. If you need help, let me know :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. East

East Look to the Stars

PokéPoints:
    ₽742.2
    Also, @[member="Blackrose123"] you should check out some of @[member="Deltheor"]'s artwork. He's a genius.

Or, check out our meme stash on Discord once you get 10 posts this month :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.