1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Battle Tree

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Aiko, Dec 23, 2016.

1. Aiko

Aiko Anti-Shadow Weapon

SS Egg #2
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.2
    Lure Ball ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Ultra Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Do you like the battle tree? Personally i'm loving it. I've always liked the end game battle systems though so maybe i'm just biased :P
    its also amazing that you can battle people from older generations! that has to be my favorite part.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I have only battled once, I was very weak XD Made me realize how much I need to train my team. I think it I cool but I probably won't be using it too often since I am not much of a battler.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    I'm not a fan of it at all. I've tried so many times to clear Super Singles so I could unlock the Red/Blue theme but every time the game throws some stupid RNG at me and I lose because of it,

4. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    I feel like BP farming is much more efficient with the Battle Tree this generation compared to the previous Battle Frontiers/Chateaus/Towers and the like. Once you unlock the Super modes you just have to play your cards right and hope for as little hax as possible. It does seem a bit more challenging though with the CPUs having access to Mega Evolutions and Z moves which can break through protect and catch you off guard. It also seems like the teams are designed to either resist or have several type advantages against your Pokémon the longer your streak extends. I enjoy the challenge and its great seeing past trainers like Wally, Cynthia, etc. along with new important trainers introduced.

5. ✯Ho-OhLugia✯

✯Ho-OhLugia✯ Pokemon Masters

PokéPoints:
    ₽132.0
    I absolutely LOVE the Battle Tree! Though I've only made it through five wins (and counting) in the Multi Battle with my twin "Lugia", as I am still trying to assemble my competitive team (many Pokémon I need are in Alpha Sapphire).

I love the addition of
    the older trainers, including RED and BLUE! And GRIMSLEY!

The battles are extremely tough, and they really make you think about important strategies. I hope one day we can all gather and exchange tips for competitive battling in that sense!

6. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    The Battle Tree causes me great agony... I've managed to beat the regular singles but super singles are proving to be difficult. e_e ugh.

7. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    I haven't tried it yet. I never do much with these things, seeing as I only very recently started with competitive breeding and EV training in the first place. i might try it after my latest Sun playthrough, though.