Background Changer

Background Style & Options

Background Image Rotator

Create a list of background images to use and a random one from the list will be used each time you refresh or go to a different page!

Color Scheme Changer

Width Changer

Minimum allowed width is 960px, default width is 87%.
Welcome to our site, Guest!
If you're new, why not join us? If not, click here to sign in.

Photo

The Newbie Lounge

Recruit Pokemon Fanfiction

• Please log in to reply
600 replies to this topic

#521 Posted 01 January 2017 - 11:11 PM

Achromatic

User's Awards

Hey guys! I'm OminousMoon! You can call me Alex, or Ominous...or Moon! I just joined today and I'm excited to get to know everyone! I've been a huge fan of Pokemon since 1999. I have been playing Pokemon Moon lately. So if anyone wants to trade or battle just hit me up. My contact info are on my profile pages!

Hey, welcome in! How have you been enjoying Moon so far? :)

Shiny Totodile Adoptable Jirachi Adoptable Shiny Gliscor Adoptable Shiny Sylveon Adoptable Shiny Rowlet Adoptable Shiny Litten Adoptable

Wimpod is cute.

#522 Posted 01 January 2017 - 11:15 PM

OminousMoon

Hey, welcome in! How have you been enjoying Moon so far? :)

It's been great so far! I finished the game and right now I'm just trying to catch as many Pokemon as I can. I feel that Pokemon Sun and Moon are a bit different from the other games in terms of trials and gyms. But it's a good different. I like different I'm always open to new things. Especially when it comes to the anime. I love the anime myself! It's hilarious and the animation is wild!

What pokemon games Do you have?

#523 Posted 01 January 2017 - 11:20 PM

Achromatic

User's Awards

It's been great so far! I finished the game and right now I'm just trying to catch as many Pokemon as I can. I feel that Pokemon Sun and Moon are a bit different from the other games in terms of trials and gyms. But it's a good different. I like different I'm always open to new things. Especially when it comes to the anime. I love the anime myself! It's hilarious and the animation is wild!

What pokemon games Do you have?

I'm happy you're enjoying it a lot! I have all of the Pokémon games, I'm a big fan. B)

Shiny Totodile Adoptable Jirachi Adoptable Shiny Gliscor Adoptable Shiny Sylveon Adoptable Shiny Rowlet Adoptable Shiny Litten Adoptable

Wimpod is cute.

#524 Posted 01 January 2017 - 11:25 PM

OminousMoon

I'm happy you're enjoying it a lot! I have all of the Pokémon games, I'm a big fan.  B)

Awesome! Hey if you guys are interested we could maybe trade sometime! 

#525 Posted 01 January 2017 - 11:28 PM

Achromatic

User's Awards

Awesome! Hey if you guys are interested we could maybe trade sometime! 

I'm sure that'd be a lot of fun! I'll have to see what I can give you. :D

Wimpod is cute.

#526 Posted 05 January 2017 - 07:51 PM

CinnPai

Hey. I'm CinnPai. I just joined recently... This is where I introduce myself, I hope. Took me 44 minutes to figure out what to do first, and hopefully I did this okay. I'm excited to get to know everyone! (And if I can't, then I give up.)

I've recently played Pokemon Moon, so if you want to battle me, just throw a rock at my Incineroar and hope for the best.

Chespin Adoptable
Teaching a baby how to say the word "Baby" is probably the closest thing we'll get to an irl Pokémon.

#527 Posted 05 January 2017 - 08:24 PM

LunarRabbitPikachu

User's Awards

Hi CinnPai! Welcome to Lake Valor!! :)

So you played moon, did you like the story? And I see you started as Litten. :3 I hope you have fun here in LV! If you need at help around the site, feel free to ask. :)

Shiny Plusle Adoptable Absol Adoptable Shiny Sylveon Adoptable Torchic Adoptable Shiny Giratina Adoptable Pikachu Adoptable

XKLkAFM.png ashlee_by_aquawindlugia-d8oj7tx.gif

Signature pic by LunarRabbitPikachu & animated chibi art by: ShiroLugia

#528 Posted 05 January 2017 - 08:49 PM

CinnPai
Moon's story was the best I've played through. It should be an issue that I had nostalgia after 3 days of beating the game.

Ahh, I still can't get Nebby into the bag.

Chespin Adoptable
Teaching a baby how to say the word "Baby" is probably the closest thing we'll get to an irl Pokémon.

#529 Posted 06 January 2017 - 01:03 AM

Achromatic

User's Awards

Moon's story was the best I've played through. It should be an issue that I had nostalgia after 3 days of beating the game.

Ahh, I still can't get Nebby into the bag.

Welcome into the site! I agree - Moon and Sun are absolutely amazing. I hope you'll stick around!

Wimpod is cute.

#530 Posted 06 January 2017 - 01:45 AM

Cadbberry
    Cadbberry

~The Forgotten One~

• Super Moderator

• 2,019 posts

User's Awards

Hey. I'm CinnPai. I just joined recently... This is where I introduce myself, I hope. Took me 44 minutes to figure out what to do first, and hopefully I did this okay. I'm excited to get to know everyone! (And if I can't, then I give up.)

I've recently played Pokemon Moon, so if you want to battle me, just throw a rock at my Incineroar and hope for the best.

Welcome to Lake Valor :D If you wanna get to know more people then be sure to join the Discord! I am a Sun player so if you need some game specific Pokemon let me know! Also I am also not able to get the Nebby in the bag eiher.... Nebby why!

Azelf Adoptable Mew Adoptable Sylveon Adoptable Shiny Sylveon Adoptable Shiny Mew Adoptable Shiny Azelf Adoptable

sylvcadbberrywip.png

Sig by DeathxVictoy

#531 Posted 10 January 2017 - 07:13 PM

Arc1Dragon

User's Awards

Hi. I'm new to LV. I was introduced by a comment on a fanfiction I wrote
Shiny Rowlet Adoptable Taillow Adoptable Froslass Adoptable Turtwig Adoptable Shiny Snivy Adoptable
serperior chesnaught swampert swampert-mega decidueye My starter Pokémon

First Shiny shiny-dialga First Random Shiny shiny-dugtrio

#shippersunite
#amourshipping

#532 Posted 10 January 2017 - 09:02 PM

Cadbberry
    Cadbberry

~The Forgotten One~

• Super Moderator

• 2,019 posts

User's Awards

Hi. I'm new to LV. I was introduced by a comment on a fanfiction I wrote

Hey there! Welcome to Lake Valor :D I hope you like the forums and if you need any help then let me know!

Azelf Adoptable Mew Adoptable Sylveon Adoptable Shiny Sylveon Adoptable Shiny Mew Adoptable Shiny Azelf Adoptable

sylvcadbberrywip.png

Sig by DeathxVictoy

#533 Posted 10 January 2017 - 09:37 PM

Hikari
Hello! I'm new here, pleased to meet everyone! :)

I was utterly gobsmacked at the size of this forum, it is so large!

Userbar.png
Thanks to Thunder for the user bar!

We may never meet again, but we'll never forget each other.

I also have an art shop! http://lakevalor.net...lore-by-hikari/
Pikachu Adoptable

#534 Posted 11 January 2017 - 06:04 AM

ShiroLugia
    ShiroLugia

✂ No Longer Human.

• Contributor+
  • 1,931 posts

User's Awards

@Hikari Really? Haha, that's so flattering! We're a pretty decent size I think, and really tight knit, so it's always easy to remember usernames. I'm sure you won't get lost though! I'd love for you to make a lot of friends here! > v <

.LV SUPER MOD SHIROLUGIA.

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

Wip4.gif

+ Art blog + "And now I have neither happiness, nor unhappiness."

#535 Posted 11 January 2017 - 06:59 AM

Hikari
Thanks,@ShiroLugia. It's large compared to others I've seen, so I'm interested.

Yeah, it's pretty easy to navigate, I'll admit. And I'm sure I will, there are just so many people here! XD

Userbar.png

Pikachu Adoptable

#536 Posted 11 January 2017 - 07:25 AM

ShiroLugia
    ShiroLugia

✂ No Longer Human.

• Contributor+
  • 1,931 posts

User's Awards

@Hikari Aww nice! I'm so happy to hear, Hikari! > 7 < I can guarantee you everyone here is super nice, and if not-- I'll fight them for you! >:V (jkjk I really don't think that will be needed) Do you think you'll participate in any art or writing events we might make in the future? Just curious. We've been planning a lot of exciting things to make the forum better! 

Also--is it cold wherever you are? Some places here have like, 10 inches of snow :,0

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

Wip4.gif

#537 Posted 11 January 2017 - 07:29 AM

Hikari
@ShiroLugia, I'm sure I will. Seems fun! I'm just curious on what they will be about.

And it is cold, it's been raining a lot lately, but no snow. I live in California, so yeah... ^^'

Userbar.png

Pikachu Adoptable

#538 Posted 11 January 2017 - 07:34 AM

ShiroLugia
    ShiroLugia

✂ No Longer Human.

• Contributor+
  • 1,931 posts

User's Awards

And it is cold, it's been raining a lot lately, but no snow. I live in California

Another california resident omg, our two admins Satix and LostSpirit live in cali too. They make jokes that they slap the water out of your hands there because it's so dry LMAO. I live on the east coast, so the weather is finicky; sometimes hot sometimes cold (honestly wtf). I'm in class rn and I'm still sick because of the weather.

Glad to see you interested in the events coming up aaa! ; _ ; I have a lot planned!! And next month is our community month where we get together and do pokemon stuff LOL 

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

Wip4.gif

#539 Posted 11 January 2017 - 08:20 AM

Hikari
Wow, seems cool! Can't wait! I'm in class right now too, lol. The weather gets pretty hot in the summer, so we have our ups and downs.

The events seem fun, and next month? Sounds great! :)

Userbar.png

Pikachu Adoptable

#540 Posted 11 January 2017 - 08:52 AM

Eclipse
    Eclipse

Master of Puppets

• 2,467 posts

User's Awards

They make jokes that they slap the water out of your hands there because it's so dry LMAO.

I thought they said that all Californians have an infectious disease that causes the water they touch to instantly evaporate upon contact. ...That is almost the same thing, I suppose.

I was utterly gobsmacked at the size of this forum, it is so large!

You used the word 'gobsmacked' in a sentence? I like you already. I wonder what other rare and interesting words are in your vocabulary.

My name is Eclipse. When the world is at its darkest, I shall appear.
I am currently a moderator for the Intro Lobby, The Lounge, Q&A, and Video Games sections.

Do you have any questions for me? Or about Lake Valor? Or about math? Or just want to chat?
Drop me a line on my wall or in my inbox - I'll assist you in any way I can!

gallery_4732_21_286333.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users