1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Possible way to gain EXP/Exp. Share Discussion?

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Totalheartsboy, Aug 29, 2014.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Totalheartsboy

PokéPoints:
    ₽50.3
    Okay since in XY the EXP Share make the game very easy.

Now i was thinking in OR/AS the EXP Share won't be the way to gain EXP points.

Since the videos of the gameplay, show that they're going to add Sinnoh and Unova Pokémon in the Hoenn Pokédex.

So the way to gain EXP points its going to be similar like in Gen V, encountering Audino.
    Audino is known for giving a lot of EXP points and it was in all areas of Unova.
    [​IMG]

So in OR/AS possibly Audino will appear in all Hoenn(except the ocean).

So do you people think that this way of gaining EXP points by Audino its a great choice?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    I'm not sure what they're gonna do but I don't feel like the EXP mechanics would go back to gen. 5 where defeating a higher level Pokémon gave you more EXP. (As much as I liked it) I will say that X/Y isn't easy its just meant to be played using more than just 6 Pokémon. Try playing the game rotating between multiple party members. I tried it and it was a ton of fun.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    It's possible given that Audino is getting a Mega evolution in OR/AS but it seems unlikely for it to appear as much as they did in B/W. It was so easy to grind back then, though I do miss it since it was more effort than the EXP share.

4. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    Since Audino is confirmed to appear in OR/AS, that's definitely one way to grind for EXP. I'm curious to see what they're going to do with the EXP. Share item in these games. Will bring go back to the first formula, or will they keep it the way it was in X&Y?

5. Pendraflare

Pendraflare Hex Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    I don't recall that the Hoenn Pokédex will expand at all beyond the evolutions of certain Hoenn Pokémon here (i.e. Gallade, Roserade, Froslass, Dusknoir, etc) because I seem to recall the Pokédex being maxed at 209 or something.

But that said, i'm predicting them to have the same EXP method as XY, and maybe keep the Exp. Share as it was then. And maybe give us the Lucky Egg to, something to make training more bearable than it was in the first games.

6. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,086.6
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    I honestly got no idea what they might do with the EXp. gain in ORAS. XY was way too easy if you had EXP. Share on and BW/BW2 was also easy imo because of the Audinos. Not sure what they could do to not make the games super easy aside from the obvious.

7. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    I hope they keep the EXP Share as it was in XY. It made training up the team a lot easier! But if for old time's sake it was the same as RSE, I wouldn't mind that either.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.