1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Questions for your resident Eagle Scout

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by BraviaryScout, May 28, 2017.

1. Anubis the Lucario

Robert
    (Nidorino)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽44.7
    Crown of Valor
    Oh, so you've flown a plane before? Is it hard or easy?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    What's your least favorite animal?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★

4. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    I fly a Piper PA-38 Tomahawk. It's something you have to be willing to learn how to do, otherwise everything will be a blur. If you enjoy flying and know what you're doing; it's easier than driving a car. If you don't...well, you're gonna have a hard time.

Probably a housefly. Even though they play a role in the animal kingdom, they're pretty pesky insects.

Thanks for asking guys :) I'll be sure to return the favor!

5. Anubis the Lucario

Robert
    (Nidorino)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽44.7
    Crown of Valor
    On a scale of 1 to 10, how easy was it to learn how to fly?

6. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: Is there something you used to do very often, but not anymore?

:: What is your favourite genre of music, and why?

:: Have you ever chauffeured anyone about in that airplane before? (I felt compelled to ask.)

7. BraviaryScout

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Hey everyone! Sorry for taking so long!

I imagine you have 1 as in "I'm able to fly this blindfolded" and 10 as in "There is nothing more difficult"

For me it's about a 4. Right now the single engines are the basic ones and it's fairly straightforward. To get other ratings like the multi-engine and airline transport pilot will involve aircraft that have different controls and I'm fairly sure it will only get harder from here.

I used to draw a lot. Sadly, I don't.... Wish I could get my artistic skills back.

I've always loved chill music. It's always very soothing and something I'll lean back and close my eyes to.

While I haven't done that. Some of my lessons did involve communicating with ATC and interacting around bigger aircraft at an international airport. We'd be couriers for goods and supplies between two or three other hangars around the KC area all while getting flying time and experience.

Thanks for the questions guys :)

8. DeleteAbsol

DeleteAbsol Absol-utely Bad

Pichu
    (Pichu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20.9
    Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Star Piece ★★★★
    I have three questions for you sorry if they have been asked before...
    • If you could go back in time and save anyone who's life was cut short, i.e. suicide, assassination, and the outcome would cause no real drastic change in the world who would it be?
    • If you had the chance to, what skill would you like to go to school to learn?
    • Lastly, yes or no?

9. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Congratulations on being this week's featured thread! Woohoo!!!

How do you feel? Are you excited about a barrage of new questions?

Do you like chickfila sauce?

10. BraviaryScout

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    I'd probably go and prevent Dan Wheldon's death. He was my favorite IndyCar driver and having met him in person, a great guy. I loved his passion for the league and respect for a lot of the other drivers.

Management of personal finances. I consider myself a careful spender, but sometimes end up buying things overpriced or I don't need. I've got shares in 4 different companies and would like to invest more money to make money for me if I had the chance.

People tend to take advantage of me if I say yes. So unless I agree, it's no.

Woohoo! Thank you for picking me! I feel absolutely honored!

And yessss! I LOVE Chick-fil-a Sauce!

Thanks for asking guys! :) I'll be sure to return the favor!

#130 Sep 11, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2017
    Vigilance likes this.
  11. DeleteAbsol

DeleteAbsol Absol-utely Bad

Pichu
    (Pichu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20.9
    Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Star Piece ★★★★
    Okay thanks for answering my questions ^_^ but yeah the third question is a reference to the Pokémon games that i think people are forgetting

12. BraviaryScout

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Ah. Took me a while, but I got it :sweat:

DeleteAbsol likes this.
  13. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    Which do you think is more useful, raw strength or endurance? Why?

14. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: What's the most rural, obscure, or otherwise out-of-the-way location you've ever visited?

:: Do you enjoy reading books? If so, what genres do you prefer?

:: Would you like to one day be able to fly without the use of an aeroplane?

15. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    Sorry if you've already been asked this, but what's your opinion of the Gamecube Pokémon games, Colosseum and XD : Gale of Darkness?

16. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    ■ Which fairy pokémon you love the most?
    ■ Which water pokémon you despise the most?

17. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Philosopher's CowlReaper Cloth ★★★Psychium Z ★★★★Great Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    How brave are you?
    Favourite movie franchise? Does it have games, if not do you want one?

18. BraviaryScout

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Hooray questions! Thanks guys!

I would say strength. Normally I'd say endurance, but you do need a degree of strength and prowess to have raw endurance.

Death Valley in California. Not only is it the lowest point in the USA, but you go there and it's just a flat basin for miles on end. There is hardly anyone there. On the other hand, it is very beautiful in its own way.

Yup. Clive Cussler is my favorite author. I usually prefer his genre of thrillers, action, drama and lore of oceanography.

That'd be cool. You mean like Superman? At the same time, I love flying an airplane too and it wouldn't be the same if I did it on my own.

Haven't been asked that yet, so you're good. Oh my goodness...Colosseum and XD were pretty good. Although the story had its flaws, it was engaging and showed off a side we usually don't see in the regular games. Cipher is an unorthodox villainous team and we've seen they're more ruthless than all the others, having no qualms about using physical violence on other people to achieve their means. The games themselves were challenging, yet enjoyable.

I have to say Togekiss. I'm a big fan of the Togepi family and even bigger that it got converted when Fairy types were introduced. With Serene Grace paired with Ancientpower and other moves with secondary effects and you've created a monster.

I'd probably have to say Slowbro. Really seems as if the designers were lazy with its design and made it stand up with the shell on its tail. Game-wise, I also prefer Slowking in almost every way; even though the Mega they had given the former.

I consider myself somewhat brave. Even though I try not to show fear or uncertainty to others, there's a lot of things I am afraid of. So externally, seldom. Internally, I might be more terrified than what most people believe.

Oh a franchise? Damn...um...I'd have to go with the Mission Impossible series. There was one back in 2003 and I'd love to see a modern iteration.

Thanks for asking everyone! I'll be sure to return the favor! :)

19. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    If you could have any Pokémon ability in real life, which would you choose and why? How would you use it?

20. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Do you enjoy maths?

Have you read the Sherlock Holmes stories?