1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Black Garden | Closed, please go to 2.0 |

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by LassusVulpes, Nov 6, 2019.

1. LassusVulpes

LassusVulpes Eclipse Holder

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    "I want you to shatter the gem. And than shatter it again and again. turn it to dust. Strain your powers." He looks over at Grenfell who was spaced out his face expressionless his eyes white. "The hell . . . ?" Maokaw waves his hand in front of the Grovile before smacking him knocking his limp body to the ground. "Interesting . . . He may have gotten so shocked that he knocked himself out." Grabbing the Grovile by the leg he drags him into the hut and rests him on a chair. Pouring a glass of water and preparing a bowl of fruit placing them on the counter. "We should get going . . . They're gonna wake up soon." He reaches into a drawer taking out a pen that seemed to drip in ink. Scribbling on a piece of paper.

We're at the Plyon, eat up and get out there.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Jupjami

Jupjami Thy friendly neighbourhood birb shaman

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,585.5
    Leaf Stone ★★★Dragon Scale ★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    So what's this special trick of yours, anyway?

Well, no use in hidin' it any longer; I'm gonna teach 'ya *********!

...seriously? That's kinda counterproductive, don't 'ya think? Not to mention stupid, albeit quite cool...

This is gonna work, trust me! It may take a few sessions, but I promise 'ya that I, E, shall teach you the art of *********!

I highly doubt it...

Oh shut up... Now here's what we're gonna do...

Opening his eyes, Grenfell found himself resting on a chair. "Geez, what a crazy dream... Huh, I'm back at the Snivy's place, oh hey Happy," he remarked, looking around as the spirit fluttered happily around a small candle by the windowsill. "Great, now I'm hungry," he added as he looked around for the others. Spotting a note, the Grovyle grabbed it and read what it had written. "In that town, eh? Centre Grrrsher it is, then," he declared as he exited the hut, but not before putting out the candle and calling for Happy.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Barandofl

Barandofl The eyeless user

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    Shit, you right.
    "I don't think it was a good idea to leave him behind like that, he could be jumped at by one of those creatures and he wouldn't be able to defend himself. His little ghost pal doesn't seem capable of fighting, and there's no telling when he would wake up." Alaunus voiced his concerns, following the snivy towards the town. "I mean, I gave him a quick check up before we left. His body was in good condition, and all of his vitals were in working condition. I can't for the life of me figure out why he'd just randomly pass out like that."

While following Maokaw to their destination, Alaunus would constantly use his psionics to search around the area to prevent an ambush.

#363 Jul 8, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2020
  4. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    (forgot spoiler but ah well)

He twirled his creation before saying "He can fight, he knows where we are. If he dies he dies." Maokaw stops his twirl and stops in his tracks. He forms his pike and strikes behind him. A soul gem falls to the ground as a small creature breaks. "These things are everywhere . . ." He twirls his stick around deactivating the pike. "We gotta hurry, they most likely know we're coming" He starts to dash for the down and slides down a hill .

5. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,585.5
    "Geez, why're there so many fireflies around?" Grenfell muttered as he walked along the path he recalled led to the ruined town. "Well, at least 'tis a good light source, especially when night falls," he remarked, watching Happy flitter happily with the bioluminescent bugs. "'Tis a good place to start as any other, no?" the Grovyle thought aloud as he felt the area around him slightly warm.

6. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    He starts to get into a stance as he pushes a bush across . He scouts the area before tilting his body backwards. "They're not up yet. . . " He reaches into his cloak and takes out a slim bottle. He takes out a match. " Let's raise some hell. . ." striking the match at the rim of his cloak. Flames break out of the matches head. Maokaw lets it flare up before opening the bottle. "Careful. . . This is gonna be a big burst. . . " He inserts a table cloth into the bottle and lights it up. He stands and raises his arm backwards. Throwing the bottle and it drifts in the air before a shattering sound of glass is heard . Flames erupt from a large tree stump . "If we create fire they'll bre-" A large howling sound is heard as a Treevent charges out of the flame. It's eye cracks around. It sights Maokaw and Alaunas and shoots a large burst of fire that narrows and makes a large impact. Maokaw barely dodging his leg singed. "Damn." Sliding on his foot to stabilize himself.

After the Treevent screamed Pokémon corrupted came all around from the stump. Most old and decayed . Ignited with the flames. "This is going to be a pain in the ass."

7. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    Jumped the gun, link. It's fine though.

"This is a lot more than what we've fought before..." Alaunus needlessly brought up, looking down at the amount of corrupted Pokémon. There were just so many of them, and he's pretty sure he could even identify a few of them. That thought made him a little sad, but nothing more. They were heavily out numbered, so if these Pokémon were anything like the Roserade they fought, they were in deep trouble. "I still think we should've waited on Grenfell."

As Alaunus complained, the Treevent shot out more bursts of flames, but rather than dodge this one, Alaunus stood his ground and used his abilities to redirects the flames onto the corrupted Townsfolk. He thought it was better for them to just be deceased rather than being someone's puppet.

"So besides having every single creature know of our ware about, got any other plans?" Alaunus spoke to the snivy, hoping this next plan didn't involve them getting into more trouble.

8. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    imma say fuck it and do a turn to restore order for our actions . ..

Maokaw grins before starting to laugh. "Of course I have a plan." He extends his hand forward to the town . "We slaughter them all." He activates his scythe and strikes at a tree. The tree splits at the bottom and falls. A branch impales a Weepingbell that was spewing flames all around it like a grotesque fountain. "Who needs Grenfell when we can just hack and slash?" He dashes in and strikes at many of the fallen Pokémon. All in flames and made of charcoal like living plants turned into a firefly of the nights sky.

9. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,585.5
    Haha order hath been abolished~

"Why do I feel like I'm missing a good fight..." Grenfell thought aloud as he and Happy continued their trek to the pylon. Noticing a tuft of red feathers as he continued walking, the Grovyle stopped to see an unconscious but definitely still alive Sneasel. "What the- how did this guy survive? Well, I'm not indecent enough to just leave 'ya here," he sighed, grabbing the dark-type by the foot and slinging him on his shoulder, Happy hovering curiously above the Pokémon.

10. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    Alaunus couldn't believe what he was hearing right now. First, the snake shown his lack of concern for their companions safety, second, said snake rushes into enemy territory without a real plan, and thirdly, the way he acts without a care in the world was starting to irk the small psychic type.

"THAT'S YOUR PLAN!" Alaunus shouted at the snake, lifting one of the many flaming corrupted Pokémon with his psyonics, before slamming them into a crowd of other corrupted Pokémon, causing their fire to spread amongst each other. "DID YOU EVEN THINK ANY OF THIS THROUGH!? IF ALL OF THESE Pokémon WERE ANYTHING LIKE THAT ROSERADE WE FOUGHT, BOTH OF US WOULD BE DEAD BY NOW."

Being distracted, Alaunus was nearly hit by a fire attack. Turning towards the direction of the fire, he saw one of the many corrupted Pokémon continuously throw more fire at them. Not wanting to deal with them right now, Alaunus used his spyonics to create a small bubble around the corrupted Pokémon, while it was still charging up another fire attack. When it released it, the fire immediately bounced back at the user, due to the bubble. With the fire nowhere else to go, the corrupted creature was now stuck burning alive in a small prison, until it was nothing more than burnt ash.

11. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    As he jumps around striking the flamed creatures he thinks to himself. "Only have to hold this for a couple minutes . . . " He twirls around in the air as the Raltz yells at him. "In a game of chess, risks are needed if you want to win. And in this game. We're the pawns for a much greater force to defeat the creature." As he twirls he misses on step and slides. Pokémon quickly surround him. "I didn't want to use this yet . . .but seems like I have to . . . Flowering Night!" He spins around really quickly and a large wheel of blades break out from under his cloak. Slicing all the Pokémon around him. "We need to draw out their king."

12. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,585.5
    "Great, another horde of creatures that go bump," Grenfell muttered as he reached the ruins of the once-lively town, Happy and the unconscious Sneasel in tow. Looking around, he saw more of the strange Pokémon, lots of burning corpses, and his two acquaintances fighting the former two. Placing the ice-type atop a tree and entrusting Happy to keep him safe, the Grovyle dashed towards the centre of the chaos, using his Leaf Blades to slash his way towards the Ralts and Snivy, who cleared a big wave of the creatures with a circle of daggers. "What did you do this time?" he inquired satirically, blasting an Energy Ball at one Pokémon that survived the smaller grass-type's attack.

13. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    "But even in chess, the pawns are an important piece. In the right circumstances, a pawn can make or break your game, by either strategist with them, or making them into stronger pieces." Alaunus continues shouting at the snake while dodging and redirecting more flames. "You can sacrifice them all you want, but without a plan, your just wasting away at precious pieces. What i'm trying to get at, is that you can call yourself whatever you want, but try to stay alive you idiot. Otherwise, i'll drag you out and we wont be returning without a plan."

It was then when a familiar figure slashed its way towards them. "What did you do this time?" It spoke with a sarcastic tone, before blasting an Energy Ball at one of the many corrupted Pokémon.

"This idiot rushed in and gave away our position by blasting the entire area with fire, all without a plan in mind. And he has the audacity to say that sacrifices are necessary!." Alaunus explained, while looking back at the snake at the last sentence.

14. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Laughing demoniacally as he swept threw the hordes of flames. "Ah I see sleeping beauty has got a friend~" As he jumps from foe to foe to group back up. "So you wanna join in the hack and slash?" A fireball flies right by his face as he ducks . "It gets the blood pumping." As he moves around more fireballs shoot."It's fun not gonna lie ."

As if he was wearing a mask his mind was thinking of as many outcomes as it could. Until stuff started to click. He points his scythe at a large burning stump in the middle. "We stand on that." He continues to laugh as if he had gone insane. "It'll make us king of the worrrldds!~"

15. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,585.5
    "Sacrifices are necessary," Grenfell stated seriously, staring at the Ralts as he remembered his old village. "However which sacrifice is worth it will be your choice to make."
    Turning to the Snivy who seemed to be on steroids, the Grovyle chuckled. "I knew violence was fun long before 'ya tried to hold a knife," he grinned, although slightly annoyed he was called 'sleeping beauty'. That's your fault, E!
    Hearing the next thing his fellow grass-type exclaimed interested him, however. "King of the worlds? That'd be fun, but doesn't that seem a bit too far-fetched?" he inquired, both parts curious and jesting.

#375 Jul 30, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2020
  16. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    At first, Alaunus was upset when he heard how the grovile agreed with Maokaw, but Grenfell immediately followed it up with something else. "However, which sacrifice is worth will be your choice to make."

Alaunus though about those words for a good few seconds. He understood what he was going for with that. Under curtan circumstances, it was impossible to not make any risks, and in term, sacrifices would be necessary. But he hated that. He hated it when people make those kinds of risks, and put their lives or the lives of there in harms way. He was hatched with the ability to help and save others. He grew up with the intent to save the lives of all those in need, and was not going to abandon his ideals any time soon. He knew that saving every single Pokémon was an impossible task, but at the very least, he could save all those he was close to. Even if he had to go into the deep end.

"I guess I'll just have to work even harder in to prevent you two from getting yourselves killed." Alaunus spoke, looking back up at Grenfell. "Imposible or not, I will save the lives of all those I can."

He then heard Maokaw proclamation about being kings of the world or whatever, followed by Grenfell comment. Deciding not to reply, he waited for the snake to explain whatever he was on about.

17. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    (Sorry for Delay, when I was gonna act I sliced my thumb open, long story)

Looking around he waits a bit before more Pokémon come. "C'mon it's funn!~" He twirls his scythe around before he acts like a switch was flipped in his head. "And than we take out the unholy beast inside of it . . . " He swings his scythe at the ground and a large spike breaks through the stump. "And we raise hell tonight."

Lots of little red dots come flying out of the stump at insane rates. Little tiny red ants come flying out as if they were just freed from hell. The stump twists and turns as it breaks open at the top. An old burnt and hallowed Shiftry climbs out. Purple glowing eyes with a flame in front of the left eye that drifted off in the wind. It cracks its body as it was being eaten away by the red ants. Twitching its head it gets down to all fours before lunging forward. Little red ants cover the sky and it lets out a large kick that shatters the ground around it sending rocks forward. Maokaw throws his pole in front of him to be only launched backwards by a large stub of rock. Using the bent rod he grabs at a branch and swings around. "AND THIS IS WHERE HELL BREAKS LOOSE!" Maokaw yells and he lets out a swing of his scythe.

18. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,585.5
    Having stood further from the Snivy, Grenfell was less buffeted by the shockwave, although he still had to hold on to the ground with his claws. Staring at the ants in the sky, the Grovyle attempted to break the formic cover with a barrage of Bullet Seeds, however it seemed to have no effect; a small hole was made, but the ants quickly recovered it.
    "AND THIS IS WHERE HELL BREAKS LOOSE!" he heard his fellow grass-type shouted, making Grenfell look up to see the Snivy shoot towards the new creature that appeared, swinging his large scythe. "Crazy as ever, I like it~" he grinned as he prepared an Energy Ball in his hands.

19. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    Alaunus stares with wide eyes as he watches the ants flow out of the stump like a water fountain, quickly followed by a disfigured looking Shiftry. Once again, this corrupted Pokémon seemed to utilize fire to its advantage, despite the Pokémon itself being a different typing. He'd noticed that recurring theme, but payed it no mind. Instead, he used his mind to focus on the amount of ants flying all over the place, and dispersed them away from himself and his companions.

"I'm going to assume this creature is a cut above the rest, so let's not take it lightly." Alaunus spoke, hoping his companions would consider. "Judging by how it's last attack shattered the ground beneath him, I'd say either it has some ground type moves in his arsenal, or it's just unbelievably strong."

20. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    He throws his bent scythe to the side and reaches to the back of his cloak taking out a new pole. Activating the new pole he looks at the Shiftry. Clutching the pole in his hands he walks forward. "I'd say taking this lightly would be a death sentence . . ." He deactivates his scythe and tosses the pole to the side. Walking forward he takes out a new pole and throws it to the side again . The shiftry looks at him confused . He continues to do this before getting near the shiftry. Maokaw stares directly in the shiftrys eyes. "dame da ne This is where my fun begins ." His gauntlents on his hand glow as he decks the shifty right in the chest a large spike breaking out shattering his left bark gauntlet. He rubs his wrist from the impact of his blade. "He was so distracted by the scythes he didn't even notice that they're still active."