1. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Favorite Pokemon Retro version

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by John Scott, Jun 22, 2024 at 4:57 AM.

1. John Scott

John Scott Youngster

Eve
    (Eevee (S))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽60.8
    I would like to know some of you fans' favorite retro Pokémon version(s). Mine are Platinum and Emerald because of the Battle Frontiers. It can't be 3ds.

2. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Pansage
    (Pansage)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,793.0
    I'd have to go with Pokémon Platinum. It's the Pokémon game I've replayed the most, and I always have a good time with it. I often have a hard time branching outside my favorites in the region though, as most of my teams have Luxray and Staraptor.

Pokémon Emerald and, if I can count it, Gale of Darkness are the other two I think of very fondly.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Katanaeyegaming

Katanaeyegaming #FEARTHEWYVERN

Darklit
    (Liepard)
    Level 45
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,369.1
    Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★Thunder Stone ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★
    Either Emerald or Gold.

If we are talking strictly mainline games and not spinoffs.

4. HiddenLore

Time Master
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 37
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,432.4
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★Root Fossil ★★★Beedrillite ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    Diamond is my definitive favorite. I played it and pearl the most of any game in the series. Sinnoh has it's issues, but I still consider it my Pokémon home.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...