1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 Guardian Rangers (Link x Might)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by LassusVulpes, Feb 29, 2020.

1. 1mightydragon

1mightydragon PKMN Breeder

Queza
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,415.8
    -Taz-

Taz takes a moment to examine the Ruigg then he writes some notes and says "Thank you" he turns to the scarlet haired soldier "Let him keep the weapon if he wanted to escape by now he would have done it by now." About that time he heard a flick and turned to see the other prisoner gone. Taz never really had the need to visit this part of the base so he was unfamiliar with how it dealt with the prisoners and this was a shock to him. At that point, someone walked into the room and he offered us an invitation to watch her go into an arena. Taz looked back at the soldier and said "I have got to get back to my unit and can you do me a favor? Just make sure that she does not get killed; she already had a rough day before this." He bolted out the 'brig' and straight to the hangar where he can get 'Lighting Fist' before meeting up with his unit.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Jupjami

Jupjami Thy friendly neighbourhood birb shaman

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,585.5
    Leaf Stone ★★★Dragon Scale ★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    Nate sighed in relief as his beloved weapon wasn't taken from him. "Hézelam met, I don't know what I would have done if they got my Ruigg," he mumbled to himself, hugging the portalmaker before placing it back in its rightful position. Hearing an 'ahem' from his companion, he looked towards the redhead who looked at him sternly.
    "For tresspassing onto T.E.A.L. territory, you will be detained until it is ascertained that you hold no important files or that you won't leak said information to the public," Esdras declared, patting the whitehead on the head. You're a good kid, and skilled too; when you are released I may put up a recommendation for him to join our forces, she thought in her head as she turned towards the door to the brig. "I shall now take my leave."
    "Okay then, palemo~" Nate said, waving his hand as the door closed. After a few seconds he sighed. "Geez, this is gonna be a boring day," the whitehead muttered, looking around for something to do as his jailmate was brought to another place. "Téca, didn't that girl notice a secret passageway before?" a lightbulb appeared in Nate's head, and he grinned mischeviously. Josje! This is gonna be fun~

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. LassusVulpes

LassusVulpes Eclipse Holder

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    -~ Hera

Looking around she looks at the cart with the two pistols and four ammo clips. She grabs them and looks at their details "So these are some old tech weapons . . . Marker bullets . . . " She grabs the bullet clips and turns it over and flicks open a little flap seeing a button "Alright so they're legit their not sabotaged. . . " She flicks the thing back down and places it in the pistol. She places the pistols on her belt and waits for the guard to come back.

-~ Other room.

The guard grunts at Taz's request and looks at Nate "You comin?"

4. 1mightydragon

Queza
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,415.8
    -Taz-

Lieutenant Elric "SERGENT DOMINATUS YOU ARE LATE WHAT IS YOUR EXCUSE?" Taz's commander yelled at him as he was piloting 'Lighting Fist' to the Alert Unit 2's hangar.
    "Sorry, sir we had a little trouble powering up 'Lighting Fist' sir," Taz replied, which was a bit of a lie Taz was just late getting to the hangar without drawing attention to himself, knowing that Lieutenant Elric hated anyone being late, including only being 2 minutes late, especially his Sergent and his mech unit.
    "Ok everyone: do another equipment check, as far as we know we could be called on at any time, INCLUDING THE ONES WHO ARE LATE, RIGHT SERGENT DOMINATUS?" Commander Elric told everyone.
    "Sir, yes, sir," Taz replied.
    'This day is going to be rough.' Taz thought to himself knowing the Lieutenant will probably make an example of him throughout the day if they do not get called.

5. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,585.5
    "Ehh?" Nate exclaimed in surprise, sweating as he heard his name being called. He then saw the other guard looking at him with an expectant look and the illuminated hallway behind him. "Uhh, okay?" the whitehead hesitantly answered, not really listening to the prior conversation.
    Satisfied with his answer, the guard grabbed the teen by the collar, making Nate squirm as the two entered the passageway. "Oi, where are 'ya takin' me!? Potjéam, sagotam acol!!!" the whitehead shouted, with the classic angry anime face as he glared at the guard.
    "Just wait and see," the guard stated, sighing at the kid's antics as he continued walking.

6. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    -~ In the room
    The guard walks into the room where Hera is

-~ Hera
    Hera looks at the guard and at her pistols. "So you're already loaded?" The guard says as he extends his arm "You're gonna be a fun fight to watch. Let the Terma rip you to parts." The guard laughs as he opens a door and an arena faintly lit with a candle. In the middle of the stage there is a giant cluster of rocks and metal scraps. "That is what you'll fight." a large crumble sound is heard as rocks tumble and wall showing a bunch of people watching from above. Most wearing a mask.

7. 1mightydragon

Queza
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,415.8
    -Taz-

"Ok guys before I sign off on the work lets go through the checklist one more time," Taz said to the technicians just as they were finishing the last bit of work on the 'Zapdos 2' the transportation and gunship of the unit. "Engines?"
    "Everything is checked and green" one of the technicians replied.
    "Control surfaces."
    "Checked and smooth" Said, Technician Tim.
    "Sergent Dominatus" That was Lieutenant Elric's voice.
    "Here sir" Taz replied.
    "Let one of the other engineers sign off on it and get down here." He commanded

Taz came down and handed the checklist to the engineer who normally does it but appreciates all the help he can get.
    "You wanted to see me, sir," Taz said while he had a feeling that something is about to get serious.
    "Taz you were down at the brig right just before you came up for duty correct?" Sergent Elric said in a serious voice.
    "Sir yes sir," Taz replied.
    "Then you need to see this."
    They both walked up to the back of the hangar where the men of the unit have a large screen TV set up and they were watching the arena.

8. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,585.5
    "Ehh? What's she doing there??" Nate exclaimed in shock as he saw the girl from before in the middle of an arena-like area. Scarcely lit, he wasn't noticed by the girl or any of those people in masks; only the guard knew of his presence as he was holding him by his trenchcoat.
    "You're gonna be a fun fight to watch. Let the Terma rip you to parts," the guard said, making the whitehead's eyes widen. Potjé, they're gonna make her fight! I have to do something... he thought, looking around for details about their location. So there's a strange rune, no doubt making a barrier so that she can't escape nor be assisted, and the candle's the only source of light... She seems to have good weapons, and the rocks by the stage are probably going to be where the Terma emerges. She took down one of 'em before, and that one seems to be smaller than the others; I'll just have to wait and see what happens, he decided, nodding to himself as he watched the arena seriously.

9. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    -~ Hera

The pile of rubble in the middle sat motionless when Hera caught a glimmer of light behind her as a gem was thrown into the pile. The pile lets out a loud creaking noise as it starts to form. Metal bending and snapping, rocks crumbling into shape, a giant Terma stood in front of Hera. Long teeth gouging out of its mouth, large spikes breaking out where it can standing on four legs. Hera could look at the complexity of it all day but she knew it would attack. She reaches down and grabs both her pistols and aim at the creatures face and starts shooting. She hears laughing in the crowd when they see she isn't doing any damage. "GETTEM TERMA-INATOR" Some people call out from the crowd hera looks down at her pistols. 21/40 on her left and 20/40 on her right. She twirls the pistols as she runs around shooting. The Terma stood still than suddenly a large crack is heard as it shoots a metal rod out and slams right into the wall in front of hera Before slamming down with its head . Hera slides under it and gets nick in the arm a couple times by metal being loose. She kicks off the wall into standing and shoots more at the face. "GO ON BITE HER HEAD OFF!" The crowd got more furious as time went on. She continues to shoot before hearing a clicking noise "Outta ammo . . . " She flicks both her guns up and twirls them so she was holding them upside down. The Terma sees its chance and jumps into the air and pounces. Hera looks up at the Terma "bang." Hera says as she flicks the ammo clips tab open and presses the buttons. A loud swish noise is heard as eighty large curved spikes break out of the Termas face.

10. 1mightydragon

Queza
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,415.8
    -Taz-

"Right now they say the odds of her winning are 100 to 1." Private James yelled as some of the men placing bets. Taz felt his stomach turn as about a quarter of his unit actually make bets and all of them were for the Terma, which angered him.
    "I'll take that bet," Taz said.
    All of the men stopped what they were doing to look at Taz, they were in shock, he never did anything like this before. Taz normally told the men to invest instead of gambling their money away.
    Lieutenant Elric walked up to his side and whispered: "Are you sure you want to do this?"
    "Sir yes, Sir" Taz replied sounding confident.
    Private James came up to Taz, took his wager and they settled back down to watch the fight except for Lieutenant Elric and Taz which they stood in the back where they can see the fight unfold and have a private conversation.

11. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,585.5
    "Ké aste, she's good," Nate muttered as he sat down on the floor. He was slightly annoyed from the comments of the masked people, however, and wanted to pummel them so bad. But the girl's fight was becoming way more interesting, especially when she ran out of ammunition. "Ké sogé!" the whitehead exclaimed when spikes suddenly jutted out of the Terma's face at the press of a button. Looks like she doesn't need any help after all~

12. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    -~ Hera

Watching as the creature falls to the ground impaled with plazmatic spears she slams her foot onto its head crumbling it. She reaches down and pulls out the gem that was inside. She hears booing from the crowd knowing that the creature was dead. Hera reaches to her boot and pulls of a knife. She hears the sounds of warping. A person with messy black hair appears in the side lanes. Hera glances and notices it's Ken. She holds the gem up in the air as she says "This is what you made. This is what you chose. And you use it for the wrong reason. Now, lets start a play." She grins as she says "And your line is gonna be No please stop I don't wanna die! ya know what I wanna die. . . . " Hera seemed to be going slightly crazy as she places the gem down and stabs it. The crack was loud and she could hear screaming. She looks around and sees Kens face covered in purple flames "STOP IT YA DAMN MORON! YOU'RE ACTIVATING THE GEMS INSIDE ME STOP IT NOW!" Ken was screaming and trying to put himself out. Hera was confused on why he was on fire.

13. 1mightydragon

Queza
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,415.8
    -Taz-

"Taz you never ever gamble and yet today you come back to the barracks from the brig where saw this woman had a bit of a conversation find out that she ended up in the arena and then placed a bet on her knowing that she could get killed?" Lieutenant Elric's lecture was getting started. From the lounge area heard some booing and some cheers Taz and Lieutenant Elric got up to see what it was. From Private James' expression and him coming over to Taz to give him his winnings, Taz and the Lieutenant knew what happened: the woman won. Taz smiled at the Lieutenant. "She has some talent that is for sure, I will try to get her a recommendation to the unit, from her performance she has earned it."
    "Sir she might not want to join T.E.A.L. or our unit for that matter," Taz said as a word of caution for the Lieutenant.
    "Taz I do have the option of the draft if push comes to a shove, but I do think that she would like to be out of that arena as soon as possible," Lieutenant Elric said. Taz was sure he said that just to voice his options to him before talking to her. At that moment they saw that she stabbed the gem in her hand.

#53 Mar 27, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2020
  14. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,585.5
    "Sogé..." Nate grins as he watched the Terma fall down. "That weapon of hers is ké zojé~!" he said, watching the girl pull out the gem inside the Terma. Whatever she did literally demolished the monster! Jénja met, aste manrégme gésja kon kéatja...
    The whitehead was thrown out of his musings, however, when a scream reverberated around the room. "STOP IT YA DAMN MORON! YOU'RE ACTIVATING THE GEMS INSIDE ME STOP IT NOW!" a familiar voice shouted, making Nate whip his head towards the noise. It's that guy from before! But what's happenin' to him? Potjé, looks like he's gonna get burnt! Quickly he grabbed a nearby bucket of water and ran towards the man, but was stopped by the barrier. Noticing that the rune was still active, the whitehead sighed. I guess I have no choice then, he thought, grabbing his Ruigg and creating a portal to the inside the arena. Jumping into the portal he landed beside a confused Hera and a burning Ken, and he immediately threw water on the burning man's face...

15. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    -~ Hera

Hera sighs as she watches Nate appear. She side steps to the side to not interfere with Nate. She pivots into the ground and rolls off her shoulder onto her feet . She grabs her ammo clips and loads her pistols. She watches as Nate throws the water at Nate. She looks around and sees a rune like symbol scratched into the roof and around the walls. She hears loud screaming from the crowd knowing that they're upset she shoots around and waits for the water to see if it hits Nate.

16. 1mightydragon

Queza
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,415.8
    -Taz-

"Well, this is something different" Lieutenant Elric said watching the events unfold in the arena.
    Then someone appeared suddenly in the arena throwing water on the person on fire at that time Taz realized who it was.
    "Sir, I recognize him, he was in the brig earlier," Taz said without thinking.
    "ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT BOTH OF THEM WERE IN THE BRIG WHEN YOU WERE DOWN THEIR 10 MINUTES AGO?" Lieutenant Elric yelled.
    "Sir, yes sir," Taz said.
    "I want to talk with them both, I know I can use the woman with the guns but that boy just showing up like that he shows some measure of courage." Lieutenant Elric said as he looked at Taz as if he had a task for him to do.

17. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,585.5
    ~ Nate

"Phew, varse gane desjte solé," Nate sighed in relief as he saw that the man had stopped burning. "Looks like you're safe now, hézelam~" he grinned, kneeling before the downed soldier.
    Ken meanwhile was looking at the whitehead with a shocked expression. "Why did'ya save me..?" the man asked, which made his saviour tilt his head in confusion.
    "Why not? No one deserves to die, after all~" Nate replied happily, smiling widely as he stood up. He had to duck, however, as a barrage of bullets came his way. "Oi, what's your problem mate!?" the whitehead shouted, glaring at the girl who has shooting all around the arena.

~ Esdras

"WHAT!?" Esdras shouted, making Blacke and Gale flinch from her intensity. "What do you mean they are fighting!?"
    "Like I said, I heard from a few soldiers while on our shift that the girl was going to fight the Terma in the arena," Blacke muttered, sinking lower and lower as he shrunk under the redhead's gaze.
    "Is that so?" the female soldier growled, a dark look on her face as she grabbed the two and dragged them as she exited their bunker. "Then let us go and watch," she declared, a serious look on her face.

#57 Mar 29, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2020
  18. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    -~ Hera

Hera heard the snow head scream as she was shooting around . She kicks the knife out the gem and continues to shoot the runes before finalizing with a twirl of her pistols "Let's just say I wanna cause so havoc . People wanna try cut us open don't they? So let's just cause a bit of hell for them." She flips the flaps of the clips and hovers the button.

19. 1mightydragon

Queza
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,415.8
    -Taz-

"Your orders are: Get into the arena extract those two, do so without killing anyone and without anyone besides me knowing that y'all were there. Any questions?" Lieutenant Elric said quietly.
    "Who do you want me to go in there with?" Taz replied.
    "Take Jimmy, Bill, and Steve; they know how to keep their mouth shut. Any other concerns?"
    "No sir" Taz immediately got in 'Lighting Fist' and took his men directly to the 'brig' on the way he told them to use stun rounds only and zero deaths.
    The stress of the situation dawned on him about halfway to the 'brig' he began sweating and his hands were shaking. He breathed in deeply to cool his nerves he had to do this right.
    "Lighting 1 this is Chief Eagle are you reading me over?" That was Lieutenant Elric over the radio surprisingly.
    "Lighting 1 reading you loud and clear, over" Taz responded.
    "MPs have not gathered to the 'brig' to respond to the riot estimated time: 8 minutes until they arrive, over"
    "We are just outside we should be in and out before then, over"
    "I am counting on it over and out"
    As they were moving semi cautiously through the corridors Taz was thankful that he could maneuver his mech through the corridors thought they were tight. They reached the door to the white room where Taz interrogated one of the prisoners Taz kicked in the door and they stormed in. As they stormed in there was another group of black-suited men in front of the same place where the female prisoner was investigating earlier there were eight of them ready to breach the apparent secret door.

20. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,585.5
    ~ Nate

"Doesn't mean 'ya have to shoot everywhere!!!" Nate retorted, now doubting his choice of saving the crazy girl. He also noticed the guard from before was trying to dodge all the gunshots as the barrier went down for some reason (looking at the rune punctured with bullets, however, the reason became clear). "Potjé, why does this always happen???"

~ Esdras

The three auxiliary soldiers stopped in front of the brig's entrance, hearing a commotion on the other side.
    "Shit, we ain't going in there, are we?" Blacke panicked, sweating as he looked at their commander, who held a steely gaze as she prepared her weapon.
    "We have no other choice," Esdras declared as she prepared her weapon, a rifle with a bayonet, of all things.
    "Gihihi, this is gonna be fun," Gale grinned, grabbing his machine gun from behind him while Gray took out his normal pistol gun.
    "On the count of three, we go in," she said, the two nodding. "One, two, THREE!"
    The three soldiers entered the battlefield, only to realise it was now empty.
    "EEHHH!?"