1. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Kibbeh's Leafgreen Randomizer Nuzlocke!

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Kibbeh, Apr 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kibbeh

Kibbeh ☆ Star Warrior ☆

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.4
    So in the past I have done a few nuzlockes. I only ended up documenting one, in which I failed. I want to redeem myself, so what'll happen? Who knows. Anyway, the LeafGreen randomizer nuzlocke begins!

RULES:
    -if a Pokémon dies, it's dead. forever.
    -you can only catch one Pokémon per area

CLAUSES:
    -kibbeh's poison clause: you don't die of poison outside of battle, only poison inside of battle
    -dupes clause: if you already have a Pokémon and you find it again in another route, you can try again
    -shiny clause: shiny Pokémon, if encountered, can (and will) be caught no matter what.

By the way, pretty much everything is randomized. Wild Pokémon, movesets, types, items, and even trainer Pokémon will be randomized!

The first three episodes are here! Click 'em!
    Let's begin!

(Intro sequence, names character Kibbeh and the rival Garelyn as a reference to an older nuzlocke)

[​IMG] What? You mean the ratatta and.. wait. For all I know, this route could be filled with legendaries and crud! I guess your statement is right now. :P

Alright, starter time!

[​IMG] Errr... nope.

[​IMG]...oh my gosh. Who would pick a gosh dang caterpie? XD

[​IMG] Ah, yes! Definitely. Snorlax is a beast, but how will he do with randomized moves and types? Anyway, welcome to the team!

Snorlax: Zzz...

Battle time! Garelyn apparently thinks Caterpie is a good Pokémon... Huh. Ah well, it's just easier for me then.

[​IMG] *murders caterpie brutally* Also, I felt 'Murrica was a good name, though it does somewhat use the stereotype that Americans are fat. But frankly, I don't care. I don't think Murrica cares either, do you?

'Murrica: No... Zzz... *flops onto caterpie*
    Caterpie: P-please! I beg for mercy! ;~;

Yay! A fabulous win for Murrica! What I encounter before I get Poke Balls doesn't count, as I don't have the ability to catch it, or even try yet.

[​IMG]
    Either way... it's everybody's favorite, hypno! H-hi... o3o
    Hypno: Hello, my dear... Care to stare at my fabulous pendelum?
    No thanks... *flees*

Okay, now that that's over, we're finally to town! Now to... OH MY GOSH!

[​IMG] I HAVE WITNESSED MURDER! CALL THE COPS!

MR. STOREPERSON! HELP ME PLEASE! THERE'S A MURDER SCENE OVER IN THE STRE--

[​IMG] Or you could give me a random parcel. That works too.

[​IMG]

All right, got my poke balls! Time to go catch some things!

[​IMG] 'Murrica why do you do this to me? ;-;
    Houndour: Sorry I could not join your team, fair maiden. Maybe some other time!

'Murrica what do you have to say for yerself?!

'Murrica: I.. like... peas... Zzz...

I can't wait til I get another member. You're kinda boring, 'Murrica.

[​IMG]

(End of Episode 1)
    Episode 1 (A New Adventure!)

Welcome back to another episode of Kibbeh's LeafGreen nuzlocke! Say hi, Murrica, please?
    'Murrica: Zzz... leave... me... alone...
    Um, ooookay. Let's go back to Viridian City again, I guess.
    [​IMG] WHA?! Y-YOU'RE ALIVE!
    Old dude: I was never dead in the first place. I was tired and cranky 'cause I had no coffee. Can you not infer that from what I just said? Anyway, tutorial. Here. *throws tutorial*
    People are weird. Let's keep going, and get our encounter for Route 2 before I go insane.
    [​IMG] FUDGE YEA, SEAKING! Although, it should really be Seaqueen, since it's female...
    Seaqueen(?): Do not question my gender and name compatibility! Now fight, girly!
    [​IMG] Dangit, 'Murrica! Why do you have to be so flippin' good... :C
    Murrica: I take my naps seriously.... and my battles... Speaking of naps... Zzz...

Well, I guess it's time to go to Viridian Forest. Hopefully 'Murrica won't be a pizza this time. >:C
    Murrica: Did someone say pizza?
    No, now hush, we've got a Pokémon to catch.
    [​IMG] Yes! Now, Murrica, can you just to this every other time we get our encounter for a route?

[​IMG] Here's ol' Murrica. Seems he's a ground type. Nice.
    [​IMG] I am disappoint. Why couldn't you have been like a fire type or something?!
    Gandalf: You dare question the great and mighty Gandalf? I will crush you, mortal!
    Murrica: Welcome to the team... Are you a chocolate truffle?
    Gandalf: No, you big lump! What are you, a fat toddler?
    Murrica: No... but stop making fun of me. You don't want to mess with an angry snorlax...
    Gandalf: I don't care if you're a Snorlax or a Magikarp or whatever! Come here and face me--
    Guys that's enough please! We don't want to kill off anyone! ;~;
    Murrica: Humph.
    Gandalf: Humph indeed, fatso. Onward then, slave!
    Don't call me a slave. Anyway... HOLY CRAP A RANDOM BLAZIKEN!
    [​IMG] That was the most intense battle I've had so far... But there are more close calls to come. *hint hint*

[​IMG] WHAT THE HECK?! REALLY? I'm just gonna call it right now-- Snorlax is going to wreck everything.

[​IMG] Huh. An actual normal Pokémon for once. Let's kill it.
    *le kill*
    Alright, we're out of viridian forest!
    [​IMG] Technically, since this is still route 2, I cannot catch something here. Anyway, off to Pewter to fight Brock we go! But first, it's grind time!

[​IMG] Murrica, like the American stereotype, is not only a glutton, but is also greedy.
    Murrica: B-but it's a crappy move...
    Gandalf: Ha! See? He's not perfect! He's just some slob, unlike yours truly! Why don't you train me, you dummy? I'm powerful!
    Gandalf, husshhhhh.... Time to face Brock!
    [​IMG] That name seems legit. Don't judge poor Jessica! :C
    Jessica: Hey, kid, you're pretty hot... BUT NOT AS HOT AS BROCK!
    Good... for... him..? What gender ARE you, exactly?
    [​IMG] Your name, on the other hand, seems pretty appropriate, considering you're a Rock-type leader.
    Mike: Show me your moves!
    Oh jeez, is he just going to reference quotes from video games? I thought he was going to be slightly normal...
    [​IMG]
    Mike: It's dangerous to go alone! Take this! *throws TM for Rolling Kick at Murrica*
    Yes, TMs are randomized. Anyway, I think this'll be it for this episode. Bye!
    Murrica: Zzz... is this TM chocolate flavored?
    Gandalf: Goodbye, whoever you are! Wait, why exactly ARE you doing this? I believe this is all happening for a reason... Maybe a... challenge? Are you killing us for your entertainment? Is this just a game to you? Is this a game? Am I real? Are you real? As a matter of fact, I can't remember my childhood! I think I was smuggled from Hoenn! ANSWER US, MORTAL!
    ERR... LET'S CLOSE THE EPISODE NOW, BYE!
    also cookie to anyone who gets the reference in what Gandalf said
    Episode 2 (Snorlax is OP)
    Hello, welcome back to another episode of Kibbeh's LeafGreen Randomizer nuzlocke! Last time we kicked brock's bum, and found a new friend.
    Gandalf: Do not call me a friend! I am merely an acquaintance!
    Yeah, yeah, whatever. Anyway, let's begin!
    [​IMG] Er, no, I didn't. I was facing north, and you walked up to me from the east. Are you unfamiliar with directions? Or blind? I'd really like to know.
    Gandalf: Do not over-analyze things! This is the Pokémon world! Nothing makes sense!
    Murrica: Yeah... like why you're so annoying... Yawn...
    WHOA! I didn't know you could bring burns like that, Murrica.
    Gandalf: Well, luckily for me, I have a burn heal! Ha!
    [​IMG] HOLY BAMBOO SHOOTS SNORLAX VS SNORLAX! Who is the better American?
    Murrica: Hey... you look like a marshmallow... *noms*
    Well that happened. More trainers!
    [​IMG] I never thought fighting a magby would be so intense.
    Gandalf: Intense? Hah! Are you some kind of baby? Because I know that Magby was! And you had trouble with it! How pitiful you are, Murrica, for having trouble fighting a petty baby!
    Murrica: It was flying typed... I had to rely on Sky Attack...
    Gandalf: Wait, flying? But Magby don't have wings! What's wrong with all these Pokémon? First flying Metapod, then Blaziken dragons, then this? Good Arceus...
    Alright, Gandalf, shush. We have a new encounter this time. What is it, perhaps?
    ...WHOOP! CHANSEY HOLY CRAP! I would love a chansey in this run! :D
    Well Murrica will kill it, so Gandalf, give it a try!
    Gandalf: Ah, my chance to shine! I can do this! Bring it on, you little Chansey! YOU SHALL NOT PASS!
    [​IMG] ...or you could go and die, Gandalf. Good job. You were useless. But... *breaks fourth wall* at least you got one episode of glory. Plus the readers liked you.

Okay... *fixes fourth wall*

[​IMG] Well I used up all my Poke Balls so... dang. Why is my catching luck so bad? Or more-so, why is Snorlax so dang powerful?

[​IMG] Gandalf: I... I hope I served you some purpose... And if not, I hope I was a good ally to you...
    Dangit, Gandalf, stop making me feel bad for you. ;~;
    Murrica: He was mean... But he didn't deserve death. If only he could have been as good as me... Zzz...
    I agree, Murrica. I agree. Well, I know the guy selling the karp will give me something new. And I'm pretty sure it's not a magikarp. :D
    [​IMG] Wait, what? I coulda sworn I made gift Pokémon randomized. Crap, or should I say, carp.

[​IMG] That name seems appropriate. Welcome to the team, Facemauler.
    Facemauler: Hehe! Great to be here, my lovely host!
    Wait, what?
    Facemauler: Is this not a game show?
    No... This is a nuzlocke.
    Facemauler: Omigosh I've heard of those! They're totally sad! Wait... HOLY CARP YOU'RE GONNA KILL ME!
    Murrica: Probably not... but you do look tasty... Mmm... smoked carp...
    What? No! We aren't going to kill you!
    Facemauler: YOU AREN'T GONNA KILL ME? I THINK THE BIG TUBBY BEGS TO DIFFER!
    Murrica... alright, let's keep going. Onto mount moon!

[​IMG] Holy crap! A rapidash! Facemauler, can you do it?
    Facemauler: YEP, IT'S CERTAIN! YOU'RE JUST PLOTTING MY MURDER NOW! CAN I PLEASE GO? LET ME OUTTA HERE!
    I believe in you... You can do it! Look, Murrica believes in you too!
    Murrica: Well I believe we're going to have a good supper tonight.
    Jeez, Murrica, you're sick... Eating another Pokémon?
    Murrica: I've seen people eat Pokémon before anyway. Plus, if she dies of sort of natural causes anyway, why would we let her go to waste...?
    Facemauler: I'M RIGHT HERE, YOU GUYS!
    Murrica, hush! You're killing her confidence! Agh, what ever. I think rapidash is pretty strong, Murrica, I don't think you'll kill it.
    Facemauler: Thank you! Omigosh, you're pretty nice, actually!

[​IMG] ...sigh. Murrica, why are you so power-hungry?
    Murrica: Hungry? Yeah, I'm kinda hungry... that's why I suggested eating dinner... Zzz...
    Er, okay. Let's go onward.
    [​IMG] Woohoo, I get the fabulous Lord Helix!

[​IMG] Facemauler died. I forgot why. Sorry, Facemauler.
    Facemauler: I... I was... right...
    Murrica: Can we have dinner now?
    Murrica, you are sick and twisted sometimes. Gym leader time!
    [​IMG] The funny thing about this battle is that an Arcanine used Perish Song, yet I managed to wreck her team before the count ended. Also, again, Murrica OP.
    Murrica: Thanks. Can we have supper now?
    Yes, let's go. That's it for this episode. G'bye!
    Murrica: Bye... zzz...
    Episode 3 (Murrica's Power-Hungriness)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Thunder

Thunder The Alolan Archer

PokéPoints:
    ₽88.1
    It's nice to post publicly now on your nuzlocke! Just think of it as helping others,since now we get more Pokepoints for posting here! Can't wait or Ep 4!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Kibbeh

Kibbeh ☆ Star Warrior ☆

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.4
    Well actually, I had to move them, it as it violated one of the rules. But yeah, that's cool too. how'd you get so many pokepoints btw //shot

Anyway, new episode time!

Episode 4: Garelyn's Stupid >:C
    Hello, welcome to another episode of Kibbeh's Randomizer Nuzlocke! Last time we rekt misty, and Facemauler died nearly as soon as we got her. Murrica ate her...
    Murrica: It was a good supper... now I'm sleepy... Zzz...
    We can't sleep just yet! We need to face Garelyn, and set her straight! Oh, how I hate her...

[​IMG]
    Garelyn: Hey, loser! I'm just here on Nugget Bridge, don't mind me. Me and my Metapod are going to wreck your face! :furious:
    Shut up, you little dummy. GET HER, MURRICA!

[​IMG] GET REKT, GARELYN! YOU CAN'T EVEN HANDLE ME, YOU LITTLE WEAKLING!
    Murrica: Calm down, Kibbeh...
    Garelyn: Ahaha! I can't believe your tubby Snorlax has a better temper than you!
    Shut. Up. *socks Garelyn in the face*
    Garelyn: Hey, you little miss tantrum baby! Take this stupid Fame Checker! A gossip like you would enjoy it!
    Agh, let's just go already. Nugget bridge time!

[​IMG] Do I want to join Team Rocket? Sure! I'd probably be better than your idiot grunts, that's for sure! So can I join, perhaps? Oh wait... I forgot... I'm a silent protagonist. I have no say in this. :C

Anyway, time to get our encounter for the--
    [​IMG] Oh... I guess Murrica already 'took care of it'. *sigh*
    Murrica: Is it possible that this is going to become one giant solo mission?
    No, I'll see to it that it's not!
    Murrica: Okay... Zzz...
    More encounters, now!
    [​IMG][​IMG] Not sure what I expected... Murrica, you're over-leveled I think. Tone it down, man!

Murrica: It's your fault for fighting all those trainers.
    Well, I had no choice! Whenever they happen to look at me, they instantly force me to battle!
    Murrica: Yeah, I guess so... anyway, can I take a nap now? Zzz...
    Okay, I'll let you sleep for a bit. We're going on a cruise, so we should have a pretty good time.
    [​IMG] I remember hearing that one of the sailors said "If you like this game, buy it or die" on pirated copies. For some reason, that's one of the only things I find interesting about this place.

[​IMG] Old Man: Yes! I found this Snorlax just poof out of nowhere! I notified the Professor, and then he threw out his Charmander and replaced it with this Snorlax!
    Murrica: Hey, that picture looks like me...
    Hmm... I guess now we know where you came from. Interesting.

[​IMG] I swear, you're flipping everywhere! Also, you're not French. You're not awesome enough to be French.
    Garelyn: Oh, I forgot, you enforce tons of stereotypes! Not all French people are awesome, and not all Americans are fat like your Snorlax! And most of us aren't even super patriotic anyway... Unlike the stereotypes, which are clearly wrong, I'm a skinny, smart girl! Really, I can't believe you're--
    SHUT UP ALREADY! Can we fight or not? Oh also, aren't you male?
    Garelyn: No! My brother Dummy is, though! Why he's named that is still a mystery to everyone, though... Once that new guy, Red, showed up in town, everyone started calling him Dummy.
    Serves him right, if he's as jerky as you. Let's fight!

*le wipe of the floor with Garelyn*
    Garelyn: You're wasting your time going up there, you know. There's just some old guy who has a major seasickness problem! He asked me to rub his back, and I'm not getting my dainty little fingers dirty by touching that old guy!
    Eh, I don't really care. Now let's go!

[​IMG] This is a very awkward moment... Murrica, why can't you help me with this?
    Murrica: Because... yawn... I'm sleeping right now...
    Ugh, fine. Getting off the cruise now... Let's go to Lt. Surge's gym!
    [​IMG] Gandalf is sorta back! He's just my cut Pokémon since Murrica can't learn cut.
    Gandalf: It's fabulous to be alive, even if I'm not really! Though I still think you're a stupid mortal, I thank you for bringing me back here.
    Murrica: Oh.. you again... yuck.
    Gandalf: Oh, shut up, tubby!
    Guys, calm down, we have a gym leader to fight!
    [​IMG] Hello, Mia! May the best trainer win!
    Mia: OH I DOTH DECLARE THAT I AM THE BEST TRAINER IN THIS VERY ROOM, GIRLY! YOU CAN'T EVEN HANDLE MY ELECTRIFYING POWERS, AND DOTH SHALL BE CRUSHED!
    Er... well then. You're quite the colorful person.
    *reks Mia*
    Mia: WHAT?! MY LIFE IS A LIE! MY PARENTS TOLD ME I WAS THE VERY BEST LIKE NO ONE EVER WAS! THEY LIED TO ME!
    I-I'm gonna go now... Let's go, Murrica.
    Murrica: Umm... gladly... Zzz...
    Gandalf: What a nincompoop that Mia was!
    Gandalf, shut up, you're dead, remember?
    Gandalf: What? You said I was well-liked!
    Okay, fine, you can talk I guess. Anyway, that's going to end episode four of the nuzlocke! Until next time!
    Murrica: Bye... zzz...
    Gandalf: Bye, you beautiful viewer! Hey, you like me, right? Right? Please say you do... Tell me down in that messagey-box or whatever you guys call it!

4. HiddenLore

Time Master
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 37
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,418.5
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★Root Fossil ★★★Beedrillite ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    So it's just like the real gandalf, he died and then came back but never really did much to help again except get them places. (or maybe my LotR is a little weak)

Thunder likes this.
  5. Jawsome

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    This is the first time I've seen someone tell other people about a nuzlocke without youtube. And I LOVE IT! *_*

6. Kibbeh

Kibbeh ☆ Star Warrior ☆

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.4
    Yay, another episode!

Episode 5: Redeeming myself and Murrica... sort of.

Alright, we're at a boring point... Let's look over here.

[​IMG] Murrica: Hey, that guy looks like me...
    Yeah, I guess. Let's go on to other places!
    [​IMG] Could diglett cave give me something? Please? ;-;

[​IMG] NOPE! This route, perhaps?
    [​IMG] NOPE! Alright, aaaand... we're in lavender! After a long time of going through rock tunnel, though. It was frustrating. >:C

[​IMG] Garelyn? Hey... How's your little Raticate, or whatever it is now, doing?
    Garelyn: He's just in the box! Wow! Are you really so insensitive? That makes sense, I guess, since you're pretty heartless... Alright, let's get this over with.

*le beat*

Garelyn: What the actual heck? You're just TRYING to murder my Pokémon, aren't you? YOU'RE A MURDERER, YOU!

*sigh* Alright, next route.
    [​IMG] NOPE!

*random battle with a random trainer*
    [​IMG] Omastar: Uhuh, uh huh! Funk! Funky! Oh yeah!
    Murrica: Your dancing is making me sleepy...
    Aw, heck yeah! Omastar disco!

[​IMG] Oh yeah, I forgot the silph scope... Murrica? You okay?
    Murrica: ...for some reason, I'm having trouble sleeping. I... I can't move... C-can we get out of here?
    Sure. I think we're going to... Celadon! That means...
    [​IMG] REDEMPTION! You're going to be very helpful.
    Charles: Who, me? Why, thank you. I'm pleased to meet you.
    A member I'm fully happy with and have no resentment towards? Wow, that's new.
    Murrica: But you've only had two members... What's wrong with ME, huh?
    Well, you're way too OP and so I can't catch anything. But with Charles, things can start anew! Also, on this route...
    [​IMG] Sokka: Great job! *claps*
    Er, thanks...?
    Murrica: Thanks! Welcome to the team.
    Charles: Hello, beautiful. How are you doing on this fine evening?
    Sokka: Wonderful! You're so charming! *claps*
    Ah, sweet, sweet team members... Finally.
    Gandalf: So uh... am I supposed to be silent?
    Don't talk, just cut that tree. We need to go face Erika, or whatever her name is now.
    [​IMG] Oh, that was it? I actually expected more from you, but oh well.

[​IMG] Well I remembered that I should get something to evolve Charles, so here he is! Yay! Onto the Rocket Hideout!
    [​IMG] I KNEW IT WAS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE! SOME RANDOM GRUNT FRAPPING KILLS MY AMAZING MEMBER! AND BY A CRITICAL, TOO! ;-;
    Charles: Please... get revenge for me. Do not let my death be in vain...
    Sokka: Noooo! Charles! I was really liking you too!
    Murrica: I agree... you were pretty cool.
    Gandalf: Uhm... Goodbye I guess. Why am I here, again, mortal?
    Because you're my cut Pokémon. Now hush, you're dead. Anyway, Charles, I will definitely have my revenge!
    [​IMG] I already have... well, of emotional pain. One of your grunts killed an amazing member of mine. ;-;
    Giovanni: You see this face? You know what it means? Oh yeah, I don't care.
    I'M GOING TO FLIPPIN WRECK YOU! >:C
    *reks*
    [​IMG] Maybe I shouldn't have evolved him. His type changed, so his good moves are worse. Poor Charles, if he'd gotten more time he could have been something great... *snuffle*
    Charles: Don't grieve over my death. Go on, keep going without me. I died with grace and style, and I am at peace. Thank you for everything.
    He's so flippin sweet... he didn't deserve this! Well, as he said, we shouldn't dwell in the past. FORWARD!
    [​IMG] Er... well that happened.
    Sokka: Er... woo... hoo...? Bai.
    Well, I guess I'm not completely screwed. I gave Murrica False Swipe, so he should be good now. :)
    [​IMG] Poor Sokka... Next route.
    *le catch*
    [​IMG] Larry: HAY GAIS I'M LARRY! HOW YA GUYS DOIN? IMA GONNA BE SOOPA USEFUL!
    Murrica: You're some kind of special.
    No. You're useless. Why couldn't you be... uh, idk... NOT HUNTAIL? Anyway, let's end the episode here, 'cause it's getting long. Bai!
    Murrica: Goodbye.
    Larry: GERDBAI YOU GAIS!

7. HiddenLore

Time Master
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 37
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,418.5
    sad day. looks like your haveing a tough go of it. Hang in there though.

8. Jawsome

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Charles was way too good to be true. T_T

9. Thunder

Thunder The Alolan Archer

PokéPoints:
    ₽88.1
    The story was getting there and then...CHARLES died. Great nuzlocke though,keep it up!

10. Jawsome

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    She should be able to catch more Pokémon soon now that 'Murrica has False Swipe though, so Kibbeh should be fine.

11. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    Wow Murrica is really good, too bad it has been KO'ing nearly every Pokémon you've tried to catch. Perhaps you should try doing some level grinding on your second best Pokémon so that Murrica isn't always the last one left. Just a few extra training can make all the difference between freedom and a box grave. ;-;

Oh and on a side note, I love the alternative personalities you give each of your team members. I think that's really entertaining and neat! :)

12. Kibbeh

Kibbeh ☆ Star Warrior ☆

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.4
    Here's a long due new episode! :D
    -~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Hello, and welcome to a new episode of Kibbeh's Randomizer Nuzlocke! Last time we had things looking up for us, but at the same time, some great members were lost.
    Larry: HAI GAIZ! WELCOME BAAAACK!
    Murrica: Uh... welcome back.
    So idk if I did this intentionally or not, but Lavender Town has been completely skipped for some reason. Perhaps the ghosts? o3o

Anyway...
    [​IMG] Yay, the Poke Flute, even though I don't know how to play the flute! Onward!

[​IMG] I'm probably not going to use you since you're like level fifteen... But I dunno, let's see your summary.

[​IMG] Thor: BRRRRR! BEEP! HELLO THERE, MASTER. I AM THE SUPER-COMPUTER THOR, AN ACRONYM FOR "THE HANDSOME, ORGANIZED ROBOT". I CAN PREDICT THE FUTURE, BUILD MYSELF INTO A DESIRED MACHINE, AND EVEN MORE. I AM HAPPY TO ASSIST YOU, BEEP BOP. WARNING: I AM NOT TO BE USED AROUND LIQUID, OR TO BE TAUGHT SENTIENCE.
    Murrica: Uh... can you... be quiet? And can you make hamburgers?
    Thor: HELLO, PUDGY ACQUAINTANCE. I CANNOT AT THE MOMENT, AS MY SETTINGS FIRST NEED TO BE EDITED TO MY MASTER'S NEED. THEN I MUST BE CHARGED. THEN SHE AND YOU MUST REGISTER YOUR PROFILE. THEN YOU MUST--
    Murrica: Kibbeh, are you sure this is a good idea?
    Of course! Don't be such a downer! Let's go on and catch another Pokémon!

[​IMG] Well hi, Sui! How are you?
    Sui: Hi! I'm so totally great right now!
    Murrica: Hi there... you're a frog, right?
    Sui: Like, absolutely! What would make you think otherwise?
    Thor: BEEEEP. JUDGING BY MY MIND-READING TECHNOLOGY, MURRICA THINKS YOU LOOK NOTHING LIKE A FROG. I WOULD COMMENT, BUT SINCE I AM A ROBOT, I HAVE NO OPINIONS OR BIASES.
    Murrica: Yup, this is totally a good idea to have him on the team.
    Sui: Gee, d'ya really think that? Well...
    Murrica: Please don't be mad! I--
    Sui: For the most part, I agree. Plus, almost, like, everybody's said that. Don't worry, you totally didn't offend me.
    Glad to hear it! Also, sorry if there hasn't been much action right now, as we're kinda having to do some of the less exciting stuff right now.

[​IMG] Sui: Oh my gosh! Fuchsia is totes my favorite color!
    Murrica: Yeah, this is a pretty nice city... if only they had a diner...
    Thor: BEEEEEP. SCANNING FUCHSIA CITY FOR A DINER... POP! NO DINERS FOUND.
    Yeah, I'm hungry too, but we'll have to wait til the next town. Let's see what Pokémon we find in the safari zone quick!

[​IMG] Diana: Hello, my dears. I will not disappoint you, o great trainer.
    Thor: SCANNING... I HAVE READ THAT ALL MALE MEMBERS HAVE BEEN INFATUATED. HOWEVER, I HAVE NOT BEEN, AS I AM BOTH GENDERLESS AND BLIND TO LOVE.
    Murrica: She's pretty dreamy... dreams remind me of cotton candy...
    Diana: Thank you, boys, really, but I'm not that beautiful, am I?
    You're pretty cool. Now let's see who's on this route!

[​IMG] *spits out imaginary drink* WHA? A SECOND CHANCE?! CHARLES?! Wait, but... you're a girl... Oops.
    ???: Charles? You mean... you knew my brother? How is he? I'd love to see him again! So where is he?
    Uh, you see...
    [​IMG] ???: I have passed on, my dear sister.
    ???: Ch-charles?
    ???: Yes, it is I, Charles. Or rather, my ghost...
    ???: You died? N-no... It can't be! It just can't!
    Charles's Ghost: No, it is true, dear sister. I have passed on, yet my ghost still lingers.
    Wait, what? I thought dead Pokémon went to Arceus or something.
    Charles's Ghost: Yes, but I have unfinished business to do, so I shall not go yet. No... we.
    ???: What do you mean? I don't want to die too! Mother will be hysterical if we both died! She'll probably go crazy knowing you're dead, too! I'm not helping Kibbeh, that murdering mastermind!
    Standing right here, guys. ._.
    Charles's Ghost: Charlotte, do you want to help me pass on happy or not?
    Charlotte: O-of course I do...
    Charles's Ghost: Well then, do this for me: help Kibbeh on her quest. Make it so my death was not in vain.
    Charlotte: But brother...
    Charles's Ghost: Do it, sister, please.
    Charlotte: ...okay. I'll do it...
    Charles's Ghost: Thank you. Now, I must go.
    Bye, Charles. Now, Charlotte, let us go.
    Murrica: Blah, I'm in a somber mood now.
    [​IMG] Fabulous. What a wonderful start. I spell Charlotte wrong.
    Charlotte/Charolette: Hmph. I don't know what Charles saw in you. You're as dumb as you are murderous and psychopathic.
    Jeez, someone's cranky.
    Charlotte/Charolette: WELL YOU CAUSED THE DEATH OF MY BROTHER, OF COURSE I'M MAD YOU... YOU... YOU LUNATIC!
    C'mon, don't be mad... Can you talk some sense into her, Charles? Charles?
    Charlotte/Charolette: BECAUSE OF YOU, CHARLES IS DEAD! ARE YOU THICK IN THE SKULL?!
    Uhhh *shuts Poké Ball* that's better. Time to get the Name Rater and fix that...
    [​IMG] Better. Now let's keep going!

[​IMG] EXTRAORDINARY INDEED! o3o
    Thor: I AM IN PAIN. DESPITE BEING ABLE TO SEE INTO THE FUTRE, I DO NOT HAVE A REPAIR PROGRAM. THIS COULD BE REFERRED TO AS THE SARCASTIC FORM OF "LOGIC". I WOULD LAUGH, BUT i AM UNABLE TO EXPRESS EMOTION.
    Murrica: Well I can express emotion, and I'm expressing annoyance towards you...
    Charlotte: Can you guys not see? That poor Thor almost died, and Kibbeh doesn't even care. Neither does that big oaf, Murrica...
    Thor: I AM A MACHINE. MY ONLY PURPOSE IS TO SERVE MY MASTER. I WILL NOT QUESTION HER USES FOR ME.
    Murrica: Look, I don't care if you call me a "big oaf", but do not make fun of Kibbeh.
    Erm, I certainly do care. Come on Charlotte, lighten up!
    Charlotte: Hmph! I personally don't accept people fighting animals against each other for sport!
    Diana: Come on, guys and gals, don't bicker. We have a gym to beat.

[​IMG] Eeyeah... Scary stuff. Also very annoying!
    Charlotte: Koga, you're just as cruel as Kibbeh!
    Koga: My my, trainer, your Flareon is quite fired up! Eh? Eh? Sorry... I'm too serious to make good jokes. What I am good at is fighting. Let's do that.

[​IMG] OKAY, OKAY! YOU'VE MADE YOUR POINT! ;-;
    Murrica: Uh, I'm not dead...
    Charlotte: Yes, but that Moltress, which is a rare and legendary Pokémon, was definitely killed! You monster!

[​IMG] Diana: Yes, and you have as well, noble warrior. I am proud of you. Keep trying.

[​IMG] Alrighty, that'll be it for today. See ya next time!
    Thor: GOODBYE, WATCHERS.
    Murrica: Bye... Zzz...
    Diana: Goodbye, friends.
    Charlotte: Hmph!
    Sui: Bye-bye! Haha, I didn't speak much this time... I'll just have to be louder next time! 'u'
    -~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Later, when everyone was asleep... Rather, almost everyone...
    Charlotte: Charles... Why did he trust that goon... C-charles? At the risk of sounding stupid, are you still maybe here...?
    Charles's Ghost: Yes, I'm always here until our quest is finished.
    Charlotte: Um, hello... I... er... have a question.
    Charles's Ghost: What is it, sister?
    Charlotte: Charles, why did you ever trust that human? Mother always told us never to trust those cruel-hearted trainers. They hurt our kind for sport, which is both cruel and inhumane.
    Charles's Ghost: Listen to me, Charlotte. In my eyes, you can trust everyone unless you've been given a reason not to.
    Charlotte: Even you know that isn't true, Charles! We have a big reason to hate them! For crying out loud, they murder our kind for fun! Do you not get it?
    Charles's Ghost: Yes, but does that mean all of them are bad? She has tried her hardest to keep us alive, which shows she is truly kind and has a good character.
    Charlotte: If she was truly good, she wouldn't participate in it at all! She's only doing this for attention, you dingbat!
    Charles's Ghost: Dingbat, you say? Well, if you're that blind, maybe you are the dingbat right now.
    Charlotte: No, Charles! I--
    *poof*
    Charlotte: Charles! You can't leave mid-conversation! Come back! *sniffle* Does no one understand? Am I really *hic* surrounded by idiots? Does no one realize what's going on? I... just... zzz...

13. HiddenLore

Time Master
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 37
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,418.5
    Poor Charlotte. Glad to see the team dynamic building. Good luck

14. Jawsome

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!! ;_; I gotta say the drama just got real. Poor Charles... And Charlotte...... :(

15. Jawsome

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Also where was Larry? I mean I didn't see him this episode.

And about the ending, is that gonna add to the story? I'd love to see it happen, so please keep Charlotte alive!

D: <- Concerned Face

16. Kibbeh

Kibbeh ☆ Star Warrior ☆

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.4
    That thought actually crossed my mind once or twice. Actually, I boxed him. He's not dead, just not being used.

17. Jawsome

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Oh thank god some Pokémon got boxed without dying. So now if the whole team dies, you can still use Larry!!!
    But then poor Murrica and Charlotte and Thor and Diana and Sui and, well actually forget about Gandalf, he's just an HM Slave. who already died. (SPOILER FOR ANYONE WHO DIDNT SEE THAT EPISODE!

18. Kibbeh

Kibbeh ☆ Star Warrior ☆

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.4
    Whoa, a nuzlocke episode that DIDN'T take like a week?! Shocking, I know. Anyway, time for a new episode!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello, and welcome to another episode of Kibbeh's Randomizer Nuzlocke! Last time we beat up Koga and found Charlotte and stuff.
    Charlotte: Hey...
    Murrica: Hello!
    Thor: BEEEEP... HELLO.
    Diana: Hello, my dears.
    Sui: Like, hey there!
    [​IMG] Oh snap! We gotta get in there! Let's go~

[​IMG] Ehm, sorry, Thor. I think you were fodder or something. You served a good cause.
    Thor: SHUTTING DOWN... GOODBYE.
    Murrica: Poor Thor... I never got my hamburger either.
    Diana: The poor dear didn't deserve this...
    Sui: Omigosh... Is that going to happen to me? ;~;
    Charlotte: Yes, because she's a heartless killer! Run while you can-- oh wait-- you can't. She forcefully stuffs us in these balls so we can't escape!
    Sui: Is that true?
    No, no, no! You're safe! You're fine! I would never intentionally kill you!
    Charlotte: Then explain why you used Thor as a fodder and had him die intentionally.
    No, it's not like that!
    *poof*
    Charles's Ghost: Charolette...
    Charlotte: B-but! I'm right! She just committed a murder, and she KNEW he would die!
    Charles's Ghost: Would she rather have had someone else die, though? Someone else like Diana or Murrica?
    Charlotte: See? You just summed it up yourself! She doesn't care about us! She only likes strong Pokémon, and tosses out the others without giving them a chance!
    Charles's Ghost: That's not true. She had to have cared for her Pokémon if she had gotten this far.
    Charlotte: No, it's because of her powerful Pokémon, while the others died.
    Charles's Ghost: Sigh, I'm sure you will understand when you're older...
    *poof*
    Huh. Interesting. Anyway, I guess we just have to keep going.
    [​IMG] Oh hi Garelyn...
    Garelyn: Hey, you dingus! I bet you're still lagging behind, as per usual! Well, maybe I should just see for myself... Haha, I'll crush you!
    Okay. *reks Garelyn*
    [​IMG] Garelyn: Well, I'm going up ahead, you! Try to maybe get a little farther, okay, you ugly waste of space?
    Agh, she gets on my nerves. Let's keep going.
    [​IMG] My brother suggested the name, don't judge.
    Tofu: Hi! I'm going to be no use to you whatsoever!
    Okay! I'll box you later if I want.
    [​IMG] Yeah, that's what you said last time, and then Charles died. FORESHADOW? O_O

[​IMG] Murrica... that's the closest you've come to dying... You gave me quite a scare.
    Murrica: C-can we go to the Pokémon Center? I feel so cold...
    Sui: Oh waffles! Is he dying too?
    Diana: No, Sui, he'll be fine...
    Yeah! Nothing to worry about! Let's go!
    [​IMG] HOLY FLIPPING POTATOES.
    Sui: Whoa... It's, like, so shiny... Can I touch it?
    Diana: Neat.
    Murrica: G-guys? I'm almost dead over here...
    Charlotte: Good. That'd knock some sense into the killer over there.
    Holy crap, you're cold! JEEZ! Anyway... *beats karate gym place thing*
    [​IMG] Phil: Hey! I'm also no use to you!
    Okay! I'll box you later probably. But if I need you, I guess you're here. Time to go to the gym!

[​IMG] Oh no.
    Charlotte: THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT! *sniff* I DON'T WANNA DIE, BUT BECAUSE OF YOU I'M GOING TO!
    No, I believe in you! You can do it!
    Charlotte: Charles...?
    Charles's Ghost: I cannot help you, I'm sorry. I'm only a ghost, you know...
    Charlotte: Don't you see I'm right? I'm going to die too because of her! She's evil!
    Charles's Ghost: You'll be fine... Just trust Kibbeh for once.
    [​IMG] Phew!
    Charlotte: That could have killed me, though... I still don't really trust you... Your foolishness almost made me die.
    Nah, there was nothing I could do about that!
    Charlotte: Ugh, fine.
    Time to fight Sabrina!
    [​IMG] Or rather, Kimberly...
    Kimberly: Hmm... I predict that... someone's going to die on your team. Good luck.
    Charlotte: WAIT, WHAT?!
    Murrica: Kibbeh! I'm a bit scared...
    Diana: What if it's me? Or Murrica?
    Sui: Oh gosh, OH GOSH!
    Guys, don't be intimidated! She's just bluffing! No one's going to die!
    *mewtwo pops out*
    Diana: Uhh...
    Mewtwo: Pokémon are supposed to be made natural and perfect. You lot are not. You are all switched up, and it is chaotic. I must make sure it does not happen again. NOW, DIE!
    *lightning strike*
    [​IMG] No... NO! NO!
    Diana: H-he's wrong... avenge me...
    [​IMG] Murrica: DIANA! You were amazing... *sniff*
    Charlotte: This is what she gets for following her... If only we could leave, though...
    Sui: Could you, like, not be a pizza for once?!
    Charlotte: Hmph...
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    That night...

I can't do it anymore... I just can't! I've seen too much death to go on... *sniff* But what will they think of me if I quit... I'll be the laughing stock of my family!
    Narrator: Suddenly, a bright light shined out her window, while all the other Pokémon stayed fast asleep.
    Charles's Ghost: Kibbeh, are you okay?
    Wait, what?
    Gandalf's Ghost: Mortal, we are still here.
    Thor's Ghost: WEIRD. I FEEL... TINGLY. WHAT IS THIS? IS THIS SENTIENCE? ...I AM SELF AWARE?
    Uh... I don't know. What are you guys doing here?
    Sokka's Ghost: We've come to tell you something! Yay!
    Diana's Ghost: Don't give up. We came for this cause, and we don't want it to go to waste. Don't quit. Keep going. Follow your dreams!
    Gandalf's Ghost: That is so cheesy, Diana!
    Thanks guys... I guess I'll keep going then... Yeah! I'm gonna wreck all the gym leaders and stuff, and become the very best!
    Gandalf's Ghost: Like no one ever was!
    Diana's Ghost: ...and you called ME cheesy?
    Alrighty, guys! That's enough for now! Stay tuned for the next episode of Kibbeh's Randomizer Nuzlocke! Byeeee!

19. Jawsome

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Nuuuu Diana! But to be honest that was just to OP. God. I feel like DIana deserves to come back because that was Mewtwo for god's sake! Either way good ending, and I hope things get better.

20. Jawsome

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Hey hold on.... I thought Gandalf came back to life to be an HM Slave! Why does he have a ghost if he came back to life? And how did he come back to life? EXPLAIN YOURSELF!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.