1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Staff Post Nominate Members for MOTM (January MOTM)

Discussion in 'Valor Archive' started by Ryan, Jan 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Last minute nomination haha.

I'd like to nominate @[member="Reborn"] as our MotM. He's been an active member and consistently puts out quality posts and insight, especially in the competitive section of the forums. I genuinely hope he gets the recognition he deserves!

Automatic generated message
    This topic has been closed by a moderator.

Reason: Nomination time is over! Thank you for submitting your suggestions!

If you disagree with this action, please report this post and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards,
    Lake Valor Staff

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Ryan

Ryan lasagna bad

pointy face
    (Nidoran♀)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,281.4
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    MOTM nominations for February are open!

3. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    ...Nobody, really? I thought by now I would have seen at least a few names.
    Very well! To expedite the process I'll throw in a few names.

@[member=Darkness]
    She's been all about the forum lately, going here and there and generally being an all-around nice person. She's made a ton of threads in the Lounge and I believe she's a big reason that the Lounge is so active right now, either directly or indirectly. I just wish her username would stand still for a while, but I'm just picky.

@[member=✯Ho-OhLugia✯]
    Quite possibly two of the nicest and most cheerful people I've ever met in my life, or ever will meet probably. It's hard to be around one or both of them and not feel uplifted in some way. Their skill as artists is absolutely phenomenal, and even I'm surprised at how well they are at such an early age.

@[member=xKiYoMiNaTiONx]
    A bit of a weird choice, but I've seen her around the Q&A and Portfolio forums really often. She appears to have a great amount of passion and detail for her work, and it shows. She also has a very impressive range when it comes to cosplaying - as I've only recently noticed - which is a trait that's hard to understate.

4. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I would like to nominate @[member="Lunar-Peacle"]. She has been a very active roleplayer and a great person to chat with on Discord, always so kind and sweet to talk. She is also a very considerate and understanding person, Lunar seems to always wanna lend a hand.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. East

East Look to the Stars

PokéPoints:
    ₽742.2
    I'm going to throw in one nomination this month--@[member="Strytho"]. He's been such a positive and active presence on the forums, and his blogs are really eye-opening. While the blogs won't be around in their current form much longer, I truly believe Strytho's entries have shown us the amazing person he is, and that he should be recognized for that.

Achromatic and Eclipse like this.
  6. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Automatic generated message
    This topic has been closed by a moderator.

Reason: Nominations are closed! Thank you for submitting your picks for MotM!

If you disagree with this action, please report this post and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards,
    Lake Valor Staff

7. Ryan

Ryan lasagna bad

pointy face
    (Nidoran♀)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,281.4
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    It's that time again - nominations for March are now open!

8. DeathxVictory

DeathxVictory 空̛̜̝͎̪̥̣ͪ͢虚̩̩͕̫̜̠̲ͫͤ

PokéPoints:
    ₽76.8
    GS Ball ★★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Premier Ball ★
    Arc1Dragon
    I find them all the time chatting it up on the site. Such a nice person so much as i read and idle upon LV​
    I have not really spoken much upon the site sadly to really get to know everyone but I found Arc here is very fun to watch as i read in the Pokémon General forums.​

Arc1Dragon and Achromatic like this.
  9. Griefing_g0lem

Griefing_g0lem Three Minded

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    How about Satix, you become MOTM, from my nomination? You work very hard to keep this place very nice and stable.

Seprix likes this.
  10. Cadbberry

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    I'm afraid staff isn't eligible for MOTM. Is there another member you may want to nominate?

11. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    Skittlebox & wolfeystar are both very active and a pleasure to talk to :)

12. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    I nominate @[member="WavePearl"] and @[member="122 Generation"]
    unsure if they already once became member of the month but still,
    I have a blast to rp with those two, ive done so far 4 rps (Not finished yet) 2 on going and im having tons of fun
    even checking to many times the forums for a reply

13. POKE

POKE Ace Trainer

Johnny Waffles
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.3
    Premier Ball ★
    I nominate Vigilance, a cool person to talk to and really good at what he/she does, also a friend of mine now and good conversationist

Vigilance likes this.
  14. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽878.9
    Crown of ValorPhilosopher's CowlStaff of VerityTapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    I'd like to nominate two people

@[member="BlackKyurem27"] - They have been very active and their humor in the Game Corner and and other topics are always fun to read.

@DeathxVictory - (No not just because they nominated me) Their Artwork is really good and the topics they have created were enjoyable

15. East

East Look to the Stars

PokéPoints:
    ₽742.2
    Just as I did last month, I'm going to nominate @[member="Strytho"] for MOTM :)

Reasons:
    -He's been a very positive and active presence on the forums for a long time.
    -Strytho is easily one of the nicest people around. Every time I see him post, he's respectful and very thoughtful. He obviously pays a lot of time to the site, and that speaks volumes of his character.

16. ShockingPsychicTyphoon

PokéPoints:
    ₽16.2
    Poké Ball ★
  17. Cadbberry

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    I'm sorry, Endrew has already been Member of the Month in December!

18. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    All of the obvious choices are taken, so I'm not sure i-

WAIT

Not entirely true! I know this will be a tough competition this month all the same with all of the good pics, but with that said, I'd like to nominate @[member="Seprix"], for being a very upbeat and entertaining personality on both the Discord and the forums.

And, if all else fails, several of the nominees that don't make it this month should easily roll over into next month.

East likes this.
  19. Cadbberry

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    How has no one said it yet?! @[member="UnstoppableGamer"] is so kind to everyone and is a really amazing artist. They are so positive about everything and have been a sweetheart :D

DeathxVictory and JadeFox like this.
  20. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    To be fair, we've had a lot of good members joining in or around this month, at almost the same time.
    Counting your nomination, we have 11 nominees for MOTM, so it's understandable we'd forget a few of that large handful in the process. I nearly did.

Cadbberry likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.