1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Site Questions, Suggestions & Feedback [Archive]

Discussion in 'Support Hub' started by Ryan, Dec 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fidchell

Fidchell Souls of Fire

PokéPoints:
    ₽85.9
    I'm seeing a lot of adoptables/items that people have that I can't seem to find in the Shop. Is there a special section of some sort that I'm missing?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Adoptables are seasonal items and you can learn more about that here. Pokémon Treasures are rarer and at a lower quantity and the stock for those will change each month, so be sure to keep an eye out on the 1st of each month for a new set of items. :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. POKE

POKE Ace Trainer

Johnny Waffles
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.3
    Premier Ball ★
    How about a list that shows how many posts we posted in each area, so that way we can track it for medals, maybe for fun a it shows in percentage how many places its placed

4. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    If you go to your profile and click on stats and scroll down, you can see a bar graph that shows all of your posts per section!

5. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽878.9
    Crown of ValorPhilosopher's CowlStaff of VerityTapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    Quick Question. When ever I try to use the 3D models here on LV they don't appear as Pokémon they just appear like this [3D=Snivy]. How do I make it so they actually show? Sorry if this is in the wrong place to ask this.

6. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    Yeah they are broken images! I guess the staff will have to fix it ^^

7. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽878.9
    Quick question. Can someone explain how to write a Pokémon Journal? I'm thinking of writing one for Pokémon Moon. Thanks

8. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Gonna merge this in with our question thread in the info desk!

9. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽878.9
    Sorry I didn't know that this topic existed

Achromatic likes this.
  10. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    They work. The reason why it's not working is because the Pokémon name has to be lowercase.
    example
    [3D='Snivy']

[3D='Snivy']

vs
    [3d='snivy]

[3D='snivy']

I don't believe we've updated the models with generation 7 yet.

11. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Once again, if you've got a question about the way this site works or where/how to post something, please use our questions thread! Thank you.

12. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽878.9
    ohhh that makes sense now thanks!

Sorry one more question. How do I check how many posts I have for February. I want to know how many more I need for Valor Tier in the PostFest

13. Sanctuary

Odd Egg (S)
    (Odd Egg (S))
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽94.1
    You can check via this page: http://lakevalor.net/index.php?app=poststats
    Which can be found under the "Utilities" dropdown menu, labeled as "Post Stats".

Also, in addition to your BBCode question: you can also use a Pokémon's PokéDex number instead of their name.

14. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽878.9
    Thanks!

15. kindred

kindred Collector

friend
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽205.8
    sorry if this has been answered before uhm. how do i change my usertitle to something else? idk if i can change it from my profile settings or if i have to pay pokepoints or what

16. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    To change your usertitle (for free) you must be a VIP+ and it would be in your settings. Otherwise, you would have to go to the LV Shop to buy a usertitle change for 10 pokepoints each time.

17. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Hey! I had a pretty cool idea for Adoptables. Keep in mind I am not a code/programmer (or a good one at least) so I'm not sure how viable the option is and how time consuming.

What if each adoptable had a stat page/pop up box. Tthe person who buys the adoptable becomes the OT (Original Trainer) of the Adoptable. The adoptable can also have a time record or something that shows how long the adoptable has been in LV. So if the adoptable was purchased 6 months ago, clicking on the adoptable shows how long its been in the game. Length of time can lead to different levels of adoptables so lets say 1 month makes your adoptable Level 1, 2 Months makes it Level 2, 4 Month makes it Level 3 and 6 Months makes it Level 4. The max level is Level 5 attained after having it for 1 year. I would guess that the higher level adoptable you have the cooler people think it is.

All of this would be shown in the Adoptable pop up box thingy pretty much how clickin on MOTM leads you to a popup with a bit about them.

Honestly I thought this would just add a new dimension to the adoptable concept since it's already a really cool one!

Arc1Dragon likes this.
  18. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    You may not believe me when I tell you this, but this idea actually has been brought up before a few times over LV's history.

The main reason it hasn't gone anywhere, however, is because it would be a very large hassle to code (essentially adding a few more properties to each adoptable, plus figuring out a way to scale them based on real-world values), and for all the other coding projects that Sanc has on his to-do list, it generates only a little bit of benefit, which doesn't outweigh the large amount of work it would take.

From what I recall, it might be somewhere on his to-do list, but with all the other crucial stuff, it's rather low down. It hasn't been forgotten about, though, so it may come up in LV as a potential future addition.

19. Rafael

Rafael Math Geek

Odd Egg
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,073.8
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Star Piece ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★
    What if the text in our contact information would become links instead?

[​IMG]

For example, if I click on rnh951998, I would be linked to facebook.com/rnh951998. Or when I click on RafaelNH, I would be linked to RafaelNH.deviantart.com.

This is not really necessary, but I think it would be a useful feature.

Arc1Dragon, Achromatic and Ryan like this.
  20. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    I've got an adoptable. How do I add it to my signature?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.