1. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

The most annoying Pokemon cries

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Woohoobat, Feb 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Woohoobat

Woohoobat Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    As many Pokémon cries as there are, there sure are a lot of annoying ones. Don't get me wrong, most Pokémon cries are really cool. But some are just so earsplitting, you have to turn off the sound. These are the most annoying in my opinion:

-Vullaby
    -Starly (Soo annoying at the beginning of DPPt)
    -Electabuzz
    -Gastly
    -Zubat

What do you think? Which Pokemons' cries annoy you the most?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Diggersby. It literally just burps at you. Like wtf Diggersby get some manners you ugly fat ear fist rabbit.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Woohoobat likes this.
  3. Woohoobat

Woohoobat Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    That was the most humorous thing I've heard all day/night XD You just made my day/night.

It's also a little scary O__o

Achromatic likes this.
  4. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    If you liked Diggersby's cry, listen to Pangoro's xD

Also, stupid Paras' cry is an exact copy of Mewtwo's

5. Erladino

Erladino

PokéPoints:
    ₽0.0
    Cry sounds!
    Well, usually when I'm hunting a Pokémon and have had too many encounters, it's voice cry starts to annoy me out a lot. But generally I hate Stunkfisk's cry sound. It's literally a fart-sound which is a bit inappropriate in my opinion, don't get me started on Pokémon metabolism rates, lol. Anyways, I think it's not a very clever idea for a Pokémon that's supposed to be stinky, they could have resorted to something else. I also don't like Bonsly's cry sound probably because I've heard so many bush sounds by now.

Until more bad-cry Pokémon encounters!

Regards,
    Erladino

6. Lebron James

Lebron James Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Currently, Nidoran. Maybe it's because I've had too many encounters recently, but it just irks the hell out of me.

7. bubbie

bubbie Sassmaster

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    do you mean skuntank? i remember its cry being a fart sound.

kricketune has a pretty annoying cry, its very long. i have another one that i know what the cry is exactly but i cannot think for the life of me what the Pokémon is. nevermind i just looked it up its jynx, jynx has a really annoying cry.

8. Oim

Oim Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    Tympole. I hate it's screechy bullshit cry. It really annoyed me when I first played White version. Not a good cry no sir not at all.

9. JirachiWish

JirachiWish You only get two wishes

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    I don't like Skuntank's. :P On Pearl where you can listen to the cry at all different pitches and stuff, I once was fooling around with Skuntank's cry and it sounded so creepy.

10. Galdr

Galdr School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Stunfisk, I think that ugly "!" Pokémon from Isshu and Chesnaught's cries are annoying. Ugh.

And that thing, Gamagaru, (Palipitoed) it's cry is annoying, especially when leaving Sekka city. ): They always pop up.

11. Jathemon

Jathemon Hex Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    Skutank and Stunfisk. They sound like farts and I don't like it. I mean I'm not exactly the most polite lady, but that doesn't mean I want a fart coming out of a Pokéball every time I throw the Pokémon into battle. Kricketune is also annoying, as well as Noivern. They're too long, and too loud.

12. Fizzysoda

Fizzysoda Valor Lake Cryptid

(Jirachi Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,390.9
    Soda Pop ★Reaper Cloth ★★★Amulet Coin ★★★
    Zubat. After hearing it like 9281739812 times you'd get sick of it too.
    Oh, and Stunfisk. Its cry sounds like a wet fart. Gross.

13. Banshee

Banshee Pokémon Professor

Gregg the Egg
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽62.1
    Out of the older games (Not X and Y obviously xD) I think the most annoying was probably... Shaymin and Arceus for me. I kind of just think their sounds are a little obnoxious.

As for X and Y Pokémon... Hawlucha takes the cake for me. It just has this really loud sound that seems to attract everyone's attention from all around you. I also think Noivern's voice is kind of obnoxious too. Even though it sounds like it's laughing at you when you call it out.

14. Porygon-Z

Porygon-Z Bug Catcher

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.0

I think this belongs here.

15. Galdr

Galdr School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Annoying as it is, it's ridiculously hilarious when it faints, too.

@Porygon-Z; oh gosh... my ears.

16. Agent Shade

Agent Shade Hex Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    Not only did this make me laugh, but I agree. :)

I don't like Starly's cry. it sounds like it's screeching. I mean, shut up, you damn bird.

Gothielle's just creeps me out. It sounds like some weird instrument you'd hear in a cemetery or something.

I'm sure there's more I don't like, but I can't list them on the top of my head.

17. PKMNTrainerZoey

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Triva: Goldeen's and Caterpie's cries are EXACTLY THE SAME.

Pikachu's cry in Pokémon Yellow and in X/Y is down right STUPID. He says his NAME, like in the anime. AND HES THE ONLY ONE!!! I know he's the mascot of the series and all, but come on! Chose a cry for a Pokémon AND STICK WITH IT.

.... Unless you remix it a little. That's cool with me XD.

Jathemon likes this.
  18. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    There are some other Pokémon with cries that really resemble their names, like Psyduck and Garbodor. (Okay, its still not the same, but yeah...)

19. PKMNTrainerZoey

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    I know, I know. But for some reason it just flicks the wrong switch, at least with me. I just think it's weird.

20. Fooze

Fooze Rival

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    Dialga. I can't say it's annoying just more disappointing. For such a cool-looking Pokémon it's cry kind of makes you feel it had problems growing up in family of 8 and didn't receive much attention. I could agree with most of the cries already mentioned and I noticed Noivern just sounds like one of those Smart cars coming to a halt.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.