1. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pokémon Anime v2.0: The Writers' Decision on Ash's Pokémon's Physical Comeback in His Post-Retirement Anime Series

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by ThomasP, May 21, 2024.

?

Which of Ash's Pokémon now in rotation do you think will be back in his post-retirement anime?

1. All of them will be back

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Some of them will by dropped out, while the rest of them all will be back

100.0%
  1. ThomasP

ThomasP PKMN Breeder

Eelie
    (Tynamo)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,065.7
    As of the end of his final pre-retirement episode from his Pokémon anime, The Rainbow and the Pokémon Master!, I knew that Ash had originally put all his Pokémon in rotation, including the ones at Professor Oak's Laboratory and also at Professors' Kukui and Burnet's home, including from Pidgeot to Dracovish. However, unfortunately, 16 out of Ash's current and former official trained/bonded Pokémon that had not physically appeared and/or had not been mentioned in any of his episodes from the To Be a Pokémon Master sub-season from the Ultimate Journeys season from the Journeys series of the Pokémon main TV anime had included Butterfree, Anthony's Primeape, Noctowl, Larvitar, Torkoal, O's Ambipom, Gliscor, Gible, Greninja, Goodra, Lycanroc, Nebby, Naganadel, Melmetal, Lucario and Dracovish. Why this is because it was a bit too difficult for writers to fit them all into the script from that anime sub-season of his I think. So I have thought that the anime executive have finally announced Ash's comeback as in his post-retirement anime series, but it's up to the writers' own decision on which of his current and/or former official train and/or bonded Pokémon they make their own physical comeback as in his post-retirement anime series. Let me ask you the questions that I have just added below:
    1. Do you think that all of Ash's Pokémon that he has right now kept in rotation will make their own physical comeback as in his post-retirement anime series? Why?
    2. Do you think that some of Ash's Pokémon that he had originally kept in rotation will be physically dropped out from his post-retirement anime series, while the rest of them will make their own physical comeback as in that anime series of his? Why?
    3. Do You think that any of Ash's former official trained and/or bonded Pokémon, like Greninja, will make their own physical comeback as in his post-retirement anime series? Why?
    Please let me know, thanks.;)

2. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,801.2
    Um, I very much doubt that they'll be bringing Ash back anytime soon. And even if they do decide to give him a cameo or something in a few years, it will probably just be him and Pikachu. But at this point, I think that even that will be unlikely for now.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ColsonOtis

Victini
    (Victini)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,465.1
    Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★Thunder Stone ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★
    I think (or at least hope) that Ash will come back with Latios and Latias as in the last episode, he mentioned that he wanted to meet them again. There's no doubt that Ash is coming back since Pokémon posted an official announcement saying he WAS going to return, they just didn't say when.

I think a lot of his Pokémon will be featured, but not all of them.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...