1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

⊰✧ Deltheor's Drawings ✧⊱

Discussion in 'Art Corner' started by Deltheor, Feb 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ClamEatsCurry

ClamEatsCurry Resident Clam

PokéPoints:
    ₽172.7
    Your drawings are amazing! The artists on this site are so talented, holy shit.
    I really love the Sora drawing (the one with him alone) a lot, the detail in the work really shines there. On top of that I really love the Azelf. These are from the first post though, going through the rest they are all great! The Mega Jirachi and Mega Mew are wonderful as well. Skimming through the last page, I really like the Treecko/Charmander and the guy I think you called Sans? They're great as well.
    This forum has so much artistic talent, I can't wait to see more stuff from you!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Tapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Amazing, awesome and fabulous. Its really awesome, i just saw first post at your portfolio and then saw every art you made so far. They are really good. I myself is not good at editing but your artwork can inspire the person who is not interested in these things, that is how affective your artwork is at least for me it inspired me a lot at editing as you can see my current signature is not good and well, it is my first try at editing. Anyways your art is awesome and your adoptables too. Its really amazing.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Deltheor

Deltheor The Demon of Shikoku

Cronos
    (Charmander)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,242.8
    Thank you both for the kind words!

Anyway, I probably won't be posting much art for a little while, as my computer has finally reached the point where it is hard to work on larger drawings because of the intense slowdown. It's almost 8 years old, so I'm surprised it's lasted this long. I'm saving up for one now, but until I get a new one, I'll probably just be posting signatures and the occasional small doodle.

Regardless, here's a signature that I made last night for [member=shinygiratinaz]-

[​IMG]

It originally started out as a simple edit, then turned into a full-blown animated signature, haha. The original Zygarde art is from the newest TCG set out in Japan, and once I saw the artwork I knew I had to make a signature of it. It just looks so damn cool.

You can blame [member=Pari] for this one- I mentioned I had a terrible idea for a drawing and then she actually paid me PokéPoints to draw it. So here's a work-in-progress shot of Niles from Fire Emblem dressed as Bayonetta.

[​IMG]

Honestly drawing all those patterns took the longest. Bayonetta's outfit is ridiculously fun to draw though, I gotta say. I'm slowly working on shading this, but I don't know if my computer will let me, so it may be a while before this one is done.

Ryan, 8542Madness and shinygiratinaz like this.
  4. Deltheor

Cronos
    (Charmander)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,242.8
    I am still unfortunately without a good computer to draw with, so I won't be uploading anything but signatures and graphics for a little while. My art is probably getting even worse with this prolonged absence, but oh well. I'll work on some other pieces once I get my new Macbook.

I did recently finish this new signature set for myself, though, and I really like how it came out-

[​IMG]

It's of my Xenoblade Chronicles X character, Scarlen. I took this screenshot in-game in the cutscene where I got my Skell in my second file, decided it would make a cool signature, and then edited the hell out of it, haha. I tried to replicate some of the Xenoblade X menu designs in the signature itself, and I'm pretty proud with how it came out overall. It's definitely different than my regular signatures, but I like how it looks.

Ryan likes this.
  5. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    As usual your stuff is fantastic, Del. I love your new signature! :D

6. ✯Ho-OhLugia✯

✯Ho-OhLugia✯ Pokemon Masters

PokéPoints:
    ₽132.0
    WOAH! Did you really draw these? They look to good to be drawn. Is your signature drawn by you?

I really love your art, so good! If I'd choose to go to an Art Museum or have a copy of all your artworks in print, I'd choose the latter!

7. Deltheor

Cronos
    (Charmander)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,242.8
    I finally got Photoshop working again after I updated my computer, so expect more art in the future! First off, though, I was messing around with effects and stuff on Photoshop when I decided to try my hand at editing the official Pokémon Sun and Moon logo. Since when you combine the Sun and Moon in real life, you get an eclipse of some sort, I figured Pokémon Eclipse would be a fitting name for a 3rd Gen 7 game.

And thus, this was made-

[​IMG]

I actually really like how this came out. I combined the blue and violet of the Moon logo and the red and gold of the Sun logo to create a sort of magenta-purple color, and I think it fits it rather well. The symbol itself was the hardest to come up with, but I ended up going with a sun effect inside of a moon shape.

I might end up creating a fanmade third legendary for the Sun and Moon main legends and make a boxart design using this logo, but I have other projects to finish first. Let me know if you'd be interested in seeing something like that!

Ryan and Weedle Enthusiast like this.
  8. thunder2910

thunder2910 Black Belt

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.6
    yes, I would love to see your design for the eclipse Pokémon! :3

9. Deltheor

Cronos
    (Charmander)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,242.8
    I just finished up the Pokémon Eclipse project I've been working on for the past couple days! First off, here's the legendary that I came up with-

[​IMG]

I did some research on myths regarding eclipses, and found the Norse myths of Sköll and Hati. Basically, they are two wolves who chase the sun and the moon, and when they catch them, an eclipse happens. I tried to incorporate that into this legendary's design, with the two heads and whatnot.

Then I went to work on creating the boxart-

[​IMG]

Overall, I'm very happy with how these came out. I might do more fakemon again in the future, but I'll definitely be doing some 7th Gen fanart, regardless!

10. Teddybear2345

Teddybear2345 Which is cooler, to be cool, or uncool?

PokéPoints:
    ₽529.7
    Rage Candy Bar ★★★Bicycle ★★Razz Berry ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★Slowpoke Tail ★★★★
    Being of norse heritage myself. I can appreciate this Pokémon a bit more.
    Very nice and love the touches you did. Especially around the eyes.

For Odin far
    kan han være rettferdige i din kreativitet

translates to:

For Odin the father
    may he be righteous in your creativity

\o/

Deltheor likes this.
  11. LunarRabbitPikachu

LunarRabbitPikachu Angel of the Moon

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Moon Ball ★★★★Poké Ball ★GS Ball ★★★★★Mario Mushroom ★
    This is an amazing Pokémon you made Del. I can definitely see a Pokémon like that resembling the eclipses. I also love how you made the cover for the Pokémon Eclipse. It really shows more of the Legendary Pokémon. :)

Deltheor likes this.
  12. Deltheor

Cronos
    (Charmander)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,242.8
    Thank you for the comments, everyone! I might do more Fakemon design in the future, so keep an eye out for those.

Anyway, since Corocoro leaked last night, I had to quickly draw one of the new Pokémon that was announced-
    [​IMG]

I love its design, it's adorable yet simple- plus I love its typing! Definitely wouldn't have expected it, but I will try to use one on my team when the games come out.

13. Weedle Enthusiast

Weedle Enthusiast Resident Weedle Enthusiast

Best Boi
    (Charjabug)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽57.8
    Crown of ValorDome Fossil ★★★
    Del, I looked at it, and thought "Wow, that is pretty cool." I then clicked on it, and looked at it on a white background. Here is my immediate thought, "Holy crap! The white makes it pop out so well! That is AMAZING!"

14. Deltheor

Cronos
    (Charmander)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,242.8
    I finished another drawing I've been working on, this time of a reference sheet for my Xenoblade X character, Scarlen!

[​IMG]
    I love him too much, haha. I always tend to be overly cautious and play the very helpful character in games so he kind of reflects that. He also shares my ability to somehow look intimidating but also be a giant nerd. The leather on his jacket and pants was super fun to draw, I spent a while shading it just because it was ridiculously entertaining for some reason.

I'll definitely be drawing him more in the future, but for now, I have adoptables to work on.

15. Deltheor

Cronos
    (Charmander)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,242.8
    I did a quick test stream tonight where I was testing some streaming equipment on Picarto, and I drew this during it-

[​IMG]

I have never drawn any of Zygarde's forms besides the one silhouette I drew last year, so this was a long time coming. I do like 10% Zygarde, but its Complete Form is definitely my favorite. I love me some giant dragon mechs.

16. Deltheor

Cronos
    (Charmander)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,242.8
    I made a couple signatures recently, so I figured I would share them! The first is a signature I made for @[member="Pari"] of her FE husband, Silas-

[​IMG]

I tried a couple new coloring effects with this one, and I think it came out well! I've been experimenting with a slightly washed-out look, and I found some color overlays that look really nice with certain colors. I'll definitely be trying out similar color effects in the future. As for the render itself, I took the official art of Silas from the TCG and cropped out the background.

I also made a new signature for myself, this time of Alvis from Xenoblade Chronicles-

[​IMG]

I sort of combined a couple different signature styles with this one, and I really like how it came out. It looked rather plain with just the render and the background, so I drew a basic lineart of the Monado and used that in the background. Personally, I think this is one of my better signatures, I really like how soft and smooth the colors came out.

Ryan likes this.
  17. Deltheor

Cronos
    (Charmander)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,242.8
    I haven't been drawing a whole lot, but I am working on a couple projects now! First off is a signature I made for @[member="Pari"] again-

[​IMG]

Tried an Overwatch-based signature and I really like how it came out. I still can't believe I got Pari into Overwatch when i dont even play the game myself lmao

I also did a drawing of my Xenoblade Chronicles X character as a different xeno species. It's a little bit of a spoiler, but the spoiler is mostly in the description. I'll put the drawing itself under a spoiler tag, and the description in another tag under that-
    [​IMG]
    I drew this quick headshot of my Xenoblade Cross, Scarlen, as one of Elma's species! I'm a sucker for shiny things and crystals and pointy ears, plus I've had this idea in my head for a while, so it felt good to actually sit down and draw it. Gotta say, I figured crystal-like hair would have been difficult to draw, but it was actually really fun!

I also have been getting into shirt designs as of late, and Pokémon Go inspired me to create my own team designs! Of course, I based them after Rayquaza, because let's face it- if Rayquaza was a team option in Go, I would have joined it immediately, haha.

[​IMG]

I also made a version that's a bit more grunge-y and worn-looking-
    [​IMG]

If you're interested in purchasing either design as a shirt, go over to my Teepublic! I'll have more shirt designs on there in the future, but that's all I got on there for now.

18. Evan

Evan Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.4
    Your art is very clean, i am thoroughly amazed by most of these pieces. The one in the steven universe style is sick, almost like it came straight from the show itself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.