1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Danish Nintendo Website confirms that Pokemon Sun and Moon are 7th Generation.

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by PlatoXaiver, Apr 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PlatoXaiver

PlatoXaiver What did he forget? What did he remember?

PokéPoints:
    ₽68.2
    Sometime yesterday /vp/ of 4Chan made a discovery that the Danish official Nintendo website states that Sun and Moon will be 7th Generation games.

http://www.nintendo.dk/3ds/spil/pokesun
    http://www.nintendo.dk/3ds/spil/pokemoon

A bold section of text reads

" Den syvende generation indledes med det nyeste spil i serien Pokémon Sun! "

Which, when put into google translate reads.
    [​IMG]

Also to confirm it even more, the Norwegian site also states this.

What are your thoughts on this?
    Many people still don't believe this and say it's a typo
    "Sixth" in danish is "Sjette" That would be a pretty big typo

2. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,060.5
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Honestly it still could be a typo or someone making assumptions although normally Denmark don't get riled up so early about new Pokémon releases. Yes I'm Danish if anyone wonders. I'll still take it with a grain of salt tho since things can still change considering the games ain't set to release until the end of the year we still don't even have a set date other than they announced released Holiday 2016.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. shinygiratinaz

shinygiratinaz Boats Against the Current

PokéPoints:
    ₽39.5
    I've been assuming that Sun and Moon will be in gen 7. After all, it's a new region (one which I will eat my socks if it's not Hawaii) with new Pokémon. It still being in gen 6 would really make no sense to me, and would break pretty much all established generation patterns of Pokémon so far.

Still holding out that Pokémon Z secretly exists though because I'm in denial that they'd just let Zygarde fall by the wayside :(

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.