1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Hey, what 6 Pokémon are on your team or is your dream team?

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by CommandoGirl1127, May 9, 2016.

1. CommandoGirl1127

PokéPoints:
    ₽18.3
    What Pokémon are on your (dream/ real life) team?
    My favorite Pokémon are the Eeveelutions- specifically, Glaceon because I love her blue palette. But I'd want a team of Greninja (as my starter evolved,), Glaceon, Mareep or Flaaffy or Ampharos, Meowstic (male or female, let me know which one is better, and don't tell me the stuff about the male being defensive and the female being offensive,), Fletchling or Talonflame, and Charizard. They're all supercute!!!!! And somehow to me cute is the best!!!!! Probably cuz' I don't have the game. Greninja is supercool, Glaceon is my fab Pokémon, Mareep evolution line because they're cute + electric, perfect match, Meowstic because cute + psychic, even better, Fletchling and Talonflame because a flying fire bird is cool (Even though Fletchling isn't fire type,) and Charizard because anything with two mega evolutions are COOL.
    Now I do see I'm leaning to the cute Pokémon, but can I help it? No! So guys, please understand my affection for cute Pokémon! Let me know YOUR dream team or your actual team!

This is my first post!!! Yeah!

I'm kinda noticing a pattern here- guys, I really like your responses. Awesome reasons, unique Pokémon that not a lot of people likes but still is awesome, and awesome Pokémon. I want to thank you for your thoughtful responses and responding to this at all! Thanks guys!

2. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Ice Stone ★★★★Lucarionite ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    My dream team would probably be Lucario, Umbreon, Braixen, Minun, Dragonair and Gastrodon. The reasons are as follows;

Lucario - Being my favourite Pokémon, Lucario automatically makes it to the Dream Team. With his high stats, diverse movepool and awesome design, he'd be my version of Pikachu.
    Umbreon - Umbreon is my favourite Eeveelution (so far), so she gets a spot on my team too. Every team needs a mix of Pokémon who can do damage and take damage, and Umbreon fills the latter role perfectly. Also, she's cute in her normal and shiny colours.
    Braixen - Braixen is absolutely adorable, so she's definitely going on my team. Braixen can't learn many different moves, so I'd use her mainly for performances like Contests, Musicals and Showcases rather than battling.
    Minun - Minun, specifically shiny Minun, is a must-have for my team, since he's super-fast and cute, so I could use him in battles or performances.
    Dragonair - Every team needs a Pokémon who can fly you places, and for me Dragonair fills that roll. Even though it can't actually learn Fly in the games, she's shown in the anime and manga to be able to float, so I could definitely use her to fly around.
    Gastrodon - I don't care what people say, Gastrodon is adorable, especially the pink one. He's also super bulky and can win battles much easier than people think, so it'd be a nice surprise to have one hidden until late into the battle.

[3D='lucario'][3D='umbreon'][3D='braixen'][3D='shiny-minun'][3D='dragonair'][3D='gastrodon']​

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Fizzysoda

Fizzysoda Valor Lake Cryptid

(Jirachi Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,390.9
    Soda Pop ★Reaper Cloth ★★★Amulet Coin ★★★
    Hmm... if I were to have a real-life team, I don't think I'd be competent enough to raise 6 fully evolved Pokémon so these are what I'd consider as pets.
    [3D='empoleon'][3D='deino'][3D='snivy'][3D='shiny-sneasel']
    Deino because it's my favourite Pokémon along with its evolutions, Snivy because it's cute, Empoleon because it's the oldest surviving Pokémon I have (it's 7 years old wtf) and he's one of my most cherished Pokémon, shiny Sneasel because it's the oldest shiny I currently have.

But if I somehow succeed in training a 6 Pokémon team, this is what I'd want it to be:
    [3D='feraligatr'][3D='skarmory'][3D='shiny-gardevoir-mega'][3D='hydreigon'][3D='chandelure'][3D='roserade']

Btw, welcome to Lake Valor ;)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. InkaySquidd

InkaySquidd Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽5.0
    My Dream Team:
    Lucario, Garchomp, Pangoro, Noivern, $Charizard, Kyurem
    $ - Shiny
    ALMOST ACHIEVED
    just need that darn Kyurem.....\]
    UGH

Lucario @Lucarionite

Garchomp @Garchompite

Pangoro @Leftovers

Noivern @Leftovers

$Charizard @Charizardite X

Kyurem @Never-Melt Ice

I JUST NEED KYUREM
    and another leftovers

5. TripleAAABattery

TripleAAABattery Look at my fluff! LOOK AT IT

Gottem
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 45
    PokéPoints:
    ₽991.0
    My dream team? Let me see....

[3D=altaria] [3D=altaria] [3D=altaria] [3D=altaria] [3D=altaria] [3D=altaria]

Obviously I'd have a Mono-Altaria team.

No but seriously.

[3D=altaria] [3D=lucario] [3D=klefki] [3D=samurott] [3D=leafeon] [3D=sableye]

Altaria, I probably couldn't live without. It's my favorite Pokémon and my favorite Mega Evolution. Who wouldn't just love to have a bundle of fluff to sleep on at night? Also, she could fly me places, which is great, because I can't drive, and I REALLY hate walking.

Lucario strictly for battling, although it's still one of my favorites. I'd also love to see how good of a Lucario he'd be in Smash Bros :P

Klefki is great for basic utility things. It'd make locking things up much easier, and it can fight back, too, so thieves can't take it easily. Also, it's a troll in battle.

Samurott is my favorite starter, and it would be my oldest Pokémon at this point. It'd always be out of the Pokéball. And also, you can't deny that if you saw one in real life, it WOULDN'T be such a badass.

Also, surfing .u.

Leafeon because obligatory Eeveelution and pet. I always thought it was the nicest looking of the Eevees.

Sableye, because... well, I love prankster Pokémon :P It kind of reminds me of Sans in a personality kind of way... it looks like it could be like him.

That's my team. These consist of most of my favorites, but I say it'd be a capable team in a battle.

6. LunarRabbitPikachu

LunarRabbitPikachu Angel of the Moon

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Moon Ball ★★★★Poké Ball ★GS Ball ★★★★★Mario Mushroom ★
    My dream team would be these Pokémon:

[​IMG] - this Pokémon has always been my all time favorite the moment gen 3 was first introduced. She's been great in battle with her copycat, signal beam, and thunderbolt. Her hidden ability, Lightning Rod, also helps boost her special attack stat when electric moves are used which can help her and protect her team mates in double battles.
    [3D='359'] - I started to like Absol a bit during gen 3 and it got stronger as each new generation comes in especially in gen 6. His Super luck ability combined with Psycho cut, night slash, and stone edge plus a strong bond gives him big boosts on critical hits.
    [3D=shiny-fennekin] - the moment I saw the gen 6 starters, I immediately went to Fennekin. The moment her shiny appearance was introduced, I wanted her more. Comparing Fennekin and the other starters (without evolving), she has the strongest special attack stat and when blaze is activated, her fire attacks are boosted giving her the advantage. She can also use light screen which helps with special defense for the rest of my team.
    [3D='330'] - Flygon was the first dragon-type that got my attention since gen 3. At first, I thought it was a bug and flying-type due to its appearance. The moment it appeared as one of the dragon-type Pokémon in the elite four, I was surprised. o-o' Flygon has great speed and attack power which can help her in battle. She is also not effected by sandstorms and ground-type attacks thanks to her type and ability. I would also get her to learn stone edge or flamethrower and hold a Yache Berry in case she goes against an ice-type Pokémon.
    [3D='184'] - Azumarill didn't interest me at first in gen 2 since she didn't have that much moves to use. But after gen 4, I started to like Azumarill and it grew at gen 6. Azumarill has a lot of HP and good defense and special defense which can help her endure a battle. I mostly have her on the stage to special attacks since most of her strong attacks are in that category. Her special hidden ability, Sap Sipper, can take out one of her weaknesses, grass-types, and increase her attack power. I have her learn blizzard and focus blast so she can have the advantage over steel and grass-types. Play rough would be there to take advantage of the increased attack stats.
    [3D='643'] - The moment Reshiram came along when I played gen 5, I immediately have a new favorite legendary Pokémon. Reshiram has incredible special attack stats that can help his fire and dragon-type moves. With his special ability, Turboblaze, no ability will stand in his way not even sturdy. His blue flare and fusion flare are the only moves taught by Reshiram so I use that to his advantage. Dragon Pulse or Draco Meteor can also help sight the advantage of his special attack stat (for Draco meteor, have Reshiram hold the white herb to return his stats to normal).

That's my dream team :D

7. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    I'd like to way in on this but I'll have to wait for sun and moon before I can really post a true updated version. My current favorites ar charizard, greninja, ampharos, cradily, tyrantrum, and lucario. This is one of the possibler teams I would have but type wise it's the most balanced one I could think of off the top of my head.

8. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    my dream team uh
    would be
    Typloshion - my all time fav fire pkm
    Darkrai - I luv the thought about bringing nightmares to others
    Umbreon - My fav eevee evolution
    Starmie - My gen 1 fav pkm until I met Typloshion
    Blaziken: I really like how he looks like a fighting guy, very much in his mega form
    Lugia - One of the legens I am happy to caught back than in silver

9. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    If I had to put 6 of my favorites on a team it would probably be Scizor, Garchomp, Heracross, Garbodor, Honchkrow, and Blaziken. Over the years I seem to have gravitated towards these six. Though, I love so many Pokémon that it's hard to just pick a few favorites. Because of this, I usually choose my teams based on synergy and not just because they're my favorite.

10. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,446.0
    This is a fun topic, thanks for making it ^_^

1: [3D='electivire']

What better way to start off a team than with my favorite Pokémon? Electivire is a total BEAST with its versatile moveset and amazing design. I could go on for a while about it, but you'd rather just look at the sprites than my little rants probably.

2: [3d='sceptile']

Sceptile is amazing in so many ways, and I love its Mega evolution. However, it isn't the mega evolution that I'd use on this team. Sceptile was my first Pokémon, and I still love it all these years later.

3: [3d='metagross']

Metagross is a physical MONSTER, has an amazing design, and had an amazing unique typing back in the day. I remember the first time I traded for a Metagross so I could use it throughout a playthrough. It's pre-evos aren't too good, but the wait is well worth it

4: [3d='salamence']

This is my 3rd Hoenn Pokémon in a row, but hey, Hoenn has amazing Pokes. Salamence stood out to me over all dragon type Pokémon when I first saw it. It looks like an actual fricken dragon unlike most of the other dragon types. I really like it. It's a beast. End of story

5: [3d='hydreigon']

I know my typing and the actual effectiveness of this team is pretty low. I can use whatever Pokémon I want, so you can suck it if you have a problem B). Hydreigon has some really cool unique typing, and it's just an overall amazing Pokémon that I always had a hard time obtaining and leveling up well. It's definitely worth the wait in the end, though. Great Pokémon.

6: [3d='rhyperior']

Last, and most certainly not least, is probably my 2nd favorite Pokémon: Rhyperior. I considered leaving it off due to the typing imbalance, but I just like it a lot, there is no way I'm leaving it off this list.

Drops mic

11. GoldxxBarrage

PokéPoints:
    ₽12.7
    1-[3D='scizor']

2-[3D='229']( mega of the team)

3-[3D='alakazam']

4-[3D='snorlax']

5-[3D='skarmory']

5-[3D='437']

Nuff said

12. KipKip

KipKip Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽12.0
    That's so hard! Too hard. I have too many favorites for this XD

I have a different team for every game, with extra catches (like legendaries) usually.But if I had to choose six...

For Fire, Delphox.

For Grass, Sceptile/Serperior/Leafeon.

For Flying, Talonflame.

For Fighting, Lucario.

For Dark, Zoroark.

For Dragon, Latias?

13. Weedle Enthusiast

Weedle Enthusiast Resident Weedle Enthusiast

Best Boi
    (Charjabug)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽57.8
    Crown of ValorDome Fossil ★★★
    So it really varies. I do like variety too. But I'll give a few that I enjoy in a mix of things. Some are in competitive, others not.
    In no particular order:

1. Forretress- I love setting off hazards, and then a free switch in with damage. Plus being down by one, gets my brain to start working

2. Mightyena- This is one that I have used multiple times in playthroughs, and enjoy using in the OU tier.

3. Venusaur- I found this thing awesome as a kid, and was my star in one of the first games I ever beat. Oh yeah, also my only level 100 Pokémon.

4. Houndoom- Another weaker Pokémon that I really enjoy using in higher tiers.

5. Shedinja- Well, my stall set is the closest thing I have to a signature Pokémon, so I'll include that here.

6. Linoone- "Bronze!" is part of my ruby team, and is the first shiny I ever saw. I was so excited to catch it. I thought my friends had been tricking me about their existence.

14. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Currently, I would say that a perfect team does not exist. I have played every game with different Pokémon and strategies, going for a bulky team, a balanced team, a team of mostly glass cannons. It was all fun and sometimes misery. But if I had to choose

1. [3D='furret] This little one has been a favorite of mine since Pokémon Gold. I love the design and the huge movepool it has, so it fills in the jack of all traits position in the team.

2. [3D='espeon] The somewhat obligatory Eeveelution on my team... I love all of them dearly, but me and this cutie have a special bond. Not to mention my friends are afraid of her. Mhahaha

3. [3D='shiny-ninetales] My signature Pokémon! I always have her on the team. Never in shiny form T_T , but I would like to get one. Ninetales and I go way back and even when I tried out others in first walkthroughs, the second always features the ninetailed fox herself.

4. [3D='scolipede] I bet you wouldn't have expected me to choose this one, but I had one in Black and it just rolled over my opponents like it was nothing. Ah, Shinobi and I had so much fun.

5. [3D='metagross] This big beast is the first Pokémon I bred and raised to level 100 all by myself. Not to mention it was the cornerstone of my team in Alpha Sapphire. Hero and I have beaten the Elite Four about ten times now, with a team of underleveled Pokémon in tow.

6. [3D='floatzel] In Diamond and Platinum, if I started with either a Chimchar or Turtwig, I would have this one on the team. It grew on me and I have tried it use it as much as I can.

15. Captain Comet

Captain Comet Fallen Star Baby

Shiny Space
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,563.7
    Basic Gary Oak ★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Jaw Fossil ★★★Galladite ★★★★
    I know nothing about full competitive, so my team is just Pokemon[​IMG] I like and think would be good:

[3D='weavile'] One of my favorite Pokémon, as well as my signature on here. Even I know how amazingly fast and physically[​IMG] powerful it is, and I just love it's design. Either ability is fine, and he would have Night Slash, Punishment, Icicle Crash and either Knock Off (if it has Pressure) or Ice Punch (if it has Pickpocket).

[3D='shiny-tyranitar'] [3D='shiny-tyranitar-mega'] Godzilla. Another of my favs, it is very strong defensively and has very good attack as well. It can only have Sand Stream as its ability, so that's what It'll have, along[​IMG] with Crunch, Fire Punch, Iron Tail and Stone Edge. One of the Megas of my team.

[3D='haxorus'] Blade. Axe blades on its jaws is enough to portray how cool it is. It's very well-rounded and has amazing attack. Ability would be Mold Breaker and it would have Dragon Claw, Dragon Dance, Outrage and Guillotine.

[3D='chandelure'] Wisp. A gothic, Ghost-type light fixture is cool-looking. It has AMAZING special attack (the highest of all non-Legendary and non-Mega Evolved Fire-type Pokémon). It would have Flash Fire as its ability and know Shadow Ball, Hex, Will-O-Wisp and Fire Blast.

[3D='azumarill'] Aquo. Adorable and one of those annoying opponents with a lot of HP. And a cornerstone of my Omega Ruby team. He would know Play Rough, Superpower, Ice Punch and Surf and have Huge Power[​IMG] as it's ability.

[3D='shiny-blaziken'] [3D='shiny-blaziken-mega'] Blaze. Really freaking cool and another cornerstone of my Omega Ruby team, though he wasn't shiny.. Due to it having Speed Boost being sort of rare, I'm fine with Blaze as his ability (especially since Mega Blaziken gets it anyway). It would have the moves[​IMG] Blaze Kick, Flare Blitz, Bulk Up and Sky Uppercut.

16. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    [3D='giratina'] [3D='blaziken'] [3D='lilligant'] [3D='staraptor'] [3D='lapras'] [3D='gengar']

I love all these pokes and I think they'd be nice together! My mega would be Blaziken even tho Gengar can use it too I like Blazikens more.

17. Deleca7755

Deleca7755 Annoying Person

PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    [​IMG]<<< The one and only

I don't care bout' anything else v.v
    all this sin XDD im such a sinner Xdd !11!111!!!

2 bad If I needed 6 Pokémon lmao

18. EchoSouls

EchoSouls Contributor

PokéPoints:
    ₽132.2
    Hydreigon (Nicknamed either Noir or Necromancy if non-shiny, or Moss if shiny) would be the head of my team.
    Umbreon ( Nicknamed either Luna or Radium depending if it's shiny or not) because it's one of my favourite Pokémon and is really well designed, as well as being pretty bulky.
    Espeon (Nicknamed Aphrodite or Peridot depending if shiny or not) Espeon is really strong and pretty.
    Sylveon ( Nicknamed Fae or Skye depending if shiny or not ) My favourite eevee evo, similar moveset to Umbreon and Espeon.
    Lucario ( Nicknamed Magnus) One of my favourite Pokémon to battle with - would have a mega stone
    Suicune ( Named Crystal) Favourite legandary - also pretty fun to use.

19. Merdrabolt

Merdrabolt Hex Maniac

Umbra
    (Zorua)
    Level 4
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3.1
    Darkinum Z ★★★★Slowpoke Tail ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Hmmmm, there are a lot of Pokémon that I like but it would probably have to be:

[3D='shiny-lucario-mega']

[3D='shiny-lugia']

[3D='zoroark']

[3D='raikou']

[3D='flygon']

[3D='umbreon']

Lucario, Lugia and Zoroark I started to like because of the movies they were in, as for the others, I just really like 'em~

20. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    This is my current team, I use Pokémon I like, not usually out of competitivity or stats.
    Espeon (Sakura)- One of my first lvl 100 Pokémon, raised her since she was an eevee, my one of my favorite eeveelutions
    Sylveon (Shiny) (Can't nickname but I call him Shimmer)- I didn't think I would like it but fairy type is a beast, I usually hate blue/teal shiny Pokémon but Sylveon is too gorgeous to pass up
    Talonflame- With the Gale Wings ability and that design, it is a must have on a team, also raised it from a tiny birb from wonder trade to big birb, so my small birb baby
    Garchomp (Shiny) (Possible Mega) (Rentaty)- My pink shiny mega, love pink, favorite color, and I raised this from a gible in BW2
    Luxray(Sasuke)- Love shinx so I just had to have this baby on my team
    Lopunny (Shiny) (Mega)- Ok I really liked Sinnoh, and Lopunny, I just, she is too cute, I had to have this peach bunny on my team.

So that is my weird team, it is in the works but I went through a big chunk of ORAS with them and XY