1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Article Staff Interview - ShiroLugia

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Iridescent Isabelle, Jun 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Iridescent Isabelle

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    Hello Valorians! This is [member="Iridescent Isabelle"] with a brand new Staff Interview! This time, I had the pleasure of interviewing the lovely [member="ShiroLugia"]. My questions will match the text colour you see here, while Shiro's will be in this colour.

Let's start with an easy question: who are you? [SIZE=11pt]I'm Shiro!! Or as [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]long time[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] members of LV call me by my more familiar name, Aqua. I'm just a simple digital artist and animator who loves Pokémon and spending my free time browsing LV.[/SIZE]

What is your role here on Lake Valor? [SIZE=11pt]I'm the mod of, well, quite a few sections of LV! Though my work is mostly based in the RP institute, Creative [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Corner[/SIZE] and Market sections, as those are what I have been mod[SIZE=11pt] of the longest. My role is to clean up these sections, supervise them and altogether make LV more fun and just be myself in getting to know the members. Suggesting ideas with the rest of staff can also come into play![/SIZE]

Why did you choose this role? [SIZE=11pt]It was really just because they related to my areas of interest and hobbies. Since I'm an artist, I get paid for art and I like to RP on the side, so I know what goes and doesn't go in these places best.[/SIZE]

Do you enjoy the role you play? [SIZE=11pt]Absolutely! It's relaxing and I want to do all I can for [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]LV.[/SIZE].

What do you like most about Lake Valor? [SIZE=11pt]The memes. Jkjk. Honestly, the atmosphere. It's the most laid-back and "together" vibe I've ever felt in a place on the internet. You can really tell everyone is a human with their own story, even the staff team, which is [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]rare,[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] since other places mods have such a big ego...but not here! I love all of them![/SIZE]

What's the story behind your username? [SIZE=11pt]My first username here was AquawindLugia, which seemed pretty long and was the name of my main [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]oc[/SIZE] (that happens to be a Lugia), Aquawind. I changed it to ShiroKyun for a while because it was my new artist penname[SIZE=11pt]. Shiro for my favorite character of all time Yashiro Isana from K Project. Now it's ShiroLugia as to pay homage to my favorite Pokémon while still reminding me of Yashiro! Haha.[/SIZE]

Finally, describe Lake Valor in one word? [SIZE=11pt]Memeingful. No, [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]jkjk[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]. Comforting.[/SIZE]

On behalf of the Writer's Team, I'd like to thank [member="ShiroLugia"] for taking the time out of their busy schedule to answer these questions, and we'll see you in the next Staff Interview.
    Love,
    [member="Iridescent Isabelle"]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Ahhhhhhhhhhh. Go Aqua! It's been a long journey and I'm really glad you're a mod. You're such a sweet person and an asset to the community!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    ShiroLugia likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.